Kim Clijsters - News and More
- Nationality: BEL ()
- Birthdate: June 08, 1983
- Age: 2016 years old
- Birthplace: Bilzen, Belgium
- Residence: Bree, Belgium
- Turned Pro: Pro (1997)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Kim Clijsters?
Coached by Carl Maes; fitness trainer and osteopath is is Sam Verslegers ... Father, Leo, was a soccer coach and Belgium's 1988 Player of the Year (deceased Jan ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- After Trying to Lose, Mertens Wins 1st WTA Title at Hobart
- it. I beat four Top 100 players this week; my level today was good, I had a plan, and it worked."
Mertens, who trains at the Kim Clijsters Academy, beat top-seeded Kiki Bertens en route to the final, where she had little problem taming the slicing-and-dicing game of Niculescu.
- Monfils, Goffin, Kvitova Headline Stockholm, Antwerp, Luxembourg This Week
- final...Former champs in the field are Doi (2015), Beck (2014), and Wozniacki (2014)...Doi looking to become first repeat champ since Kim Clijsters won three in a row in 2001-03.
- Azarenka Wins Miami, Clinches Elusive Indian Wells-Miami Double
- the top spot will be challenged this year.
After the Indian Wells-Miami double victory, Azarenka joins Steffi Graf (1994, 1996) and Kim Clijsters (2005) as the only three players in WTA history to win the back-to-back events.
"I'm very happy that all the work I've been putting in h...
- Miami Open Women's Semis to Feature Former No. 1 Azarenka and 2 No. 2s
- is trying to become only the third player to win Indian Wells and Miami back-to-back after Steffi Graf (1994 and 1996) and Kim Clijsters (2005).
Thursday's semis will feature (15) Svetlana Kuznetsova vs. (19) Timea Bacsinszky, and (2) Angie Kerber vs. (13) Victoria Azarenk...
- Players React On Social Media To Maria Sharapova's Drug Admission
- to Jennifer Capriati's rant, here are others:
Very disappointed waking up to hear the news about @MariaSharapova ...— Kim Clijsters (@Clijsterskim) March 8, 2016
Au passage pour les sceptiques, le cas Sharapova prouve bien que les meilleurs ne sont absolument pas pr...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- Garbine Muguruza?
Honestly, the eye test tells me the WTA is nowhere near the level it was 8-9 years ago when you had Serena, Venus, Clijsters, Henin, Sharapova and Mauresmo and competing for the top. You think against that field Angelique Kerber wins a Slam? No chance.
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- will also increase to $655K in 2012 and $1 million in 2013. Will it be enough to entice the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova and Kim Clijsters and the "B"-level former No. 1s Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic away from the cash cow exhibitions? NOTESAmerican Donald Young is reported...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- only the best and that they can rebuild and get stronger out of how it was before, because it's not an easy situation right now. Q. Kim Clijsters said yesterday that she wouldn't go to Asia because of the radiation; she wouldn't take her kids, et cetera. Does that sound like anythin...
- Nadal Under Ab Injury Cloud, Clijsters Ousts Venus; Federer, Oudin Today at US Open
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Serena Williams Defaulted, Clijsters Advances to US Open Final Against Wozniacki
- Djokovic v. Del Potro Friday at French Open; Sharapova Survives, Clijsters Falls
- Serena v. Sharapova, Henin v. Clijsters, Hewitt v. Djokovic Today at Wimbledon
- Federer Hurt? Sharapova, Clijsters Out, Wimbledon Craziness Continues
Recent fan comments for Kim Clijsters:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)