Kyu Tae Im - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Republic of Korea)
- Birthdate: January 06, 1981
- Birthplace: Seoul, Korea
- Residence: Seoul, Korea
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Kyu Tae Im?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Karolina Pliskova: Holding The Fed Cup Final At A Neutral Site Doesn't Make Sense
- ITF just announced a future plan to hold the finals of the Fed Cup and the Davis Cup at rotating neutral sites.
US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova who will play for the Czech Republic when they visit France in the Fed Cup final in November, doesn't like the idea.
"To be h...
- Monica Puig Couldn't Believe Mike Tyson Knew She Won Gold In Rio
- Puig is still adjusting to life as an Olympic gold medalist. Never having won a big title, Puig became an instant star winning a first gold medal for her country of Puerto Rico. And with it came the attention, even from celebrities she would never believe knew who she was.
- Lucas Pouille Captures First ATP Title, Takes Down Dominic Thiem In Metz
- Lucas Pouille broke through for his first career title on Sunday in France, defeating top-seeded Dominic Thiem 7-6(5), 6-2 for the Moselle Open crown in Metz.
The 22-year-old improved to 30 wins on the year and recorded a fifth win over a Top 10 opponent.
- Teen Alexander Zverev Beats Stan Wawrinka's For First Career ATP Title In St. Petersburg
- Alexander Zverev made the St. Petersburg Open his coming-out party on Sunday, beating US Open champion Stan Wawrinka 6-2, 3-6, 7-5 to win his first title of the year.
He improved to 1-2 in finals this year and for his career.
"I played all the finals well," the Ge...
- Wozniacki, Arruabarrena, Tsurenko Win WTA Titles Over Weekend
- No. 1 Wozniacki Wins 1st Title of Year at Tokyo
Caroline Wozniacki won her first title of the season on Sunday in Tokyo when the former world No. 1 defeated Japanese rising star Naomi Osaka 7-5, 6-3.
"I just wanted to go out and enjoy it," Wozniacki said of the ...
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- Wawrinka will look to win his 12th straight ATP final Sunday when he takes on 19-year-old Alexander Zverev for the St. Petersburg title.
Wawrinka ran his win streak to 10 after dismantling Roberto Bautista Agut 7-6, 6-2 to reach the final on Saturday.
Zverev earned his f...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- Might Nadal, Federer Be Upset Victims Wednesday at Wimbledon?
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Nadal Czeched Out By Rosol In Wimbledon Shocker, Pressure Shifts To Murray; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
Recent fan comments for Kyu Tae Im:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)