Kyu Tae Im - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Republic of Korea)
- Birthdate: January 06, 1981
- Birthplace: Seoul, Korea
- Residence: Seoul, Korea
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Kyu Tae Im?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Tennis Announces Ryder Cup-Clone Laver Cup With Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal
- in New York, a star-studded line-up totaling 60 Grand Slam titles was on hand to announce the Laver Cup, an annual event pitting the best of Europe against the best of the rest of the world in a tennis team competition.
Players including Roger Federer, Bjorn Borg, Rafael N...
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- the fourth straight year, Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams have been named top seeds at the US Open.
The men's field is without Roger Federer for the first time since 1999 but it does past winners Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Marin Cilic and Juan Martin del Potro ...
- After A Busy Few Weeks, Rafael Nadal Was On Court Monday At The US Open
- Nadal's played a lot of matches. Playing 11 matches in eight days in Rio and then reaching the third round at Cincinnati, Nadal made his debut Monday in the new Arthur Ashe stadium.
After losing to Borna Coric on Thursday, Nadal admitted he needed a rest.
"The arm too ...
- ITF Announces No More "Silent Bans"
- a welcome move for transparency, the ITF announced today that they will now release the names of players who have been provisionally suspended for doping violations.
Previously, names were not released until they were proven guilty. But that meant players having to mysterious...
- Cilic Wins Cincinnati; What Does Andy Murray's Loss Mean?
- much nothing.
The Brit is on top of the world (almost) at the No. 2 rank behind the struggling Novak Djokovic, who lost first round at the Rio Olympics and is suffering both physically and mentally.
Murray came directly to Cincy from winning a second consecutiv...
- What Does Kerber's Loss in WTA Cincinnati Final Mean for Serena and No. 1 Ranking?
- Karolina Pliskova "shock" Angelique Kerber in the Sunday Cincinnati final, as the WTA website so boldly proclaimed?
The world No. 2 came straight from the Rio Olympics after losing in the final to an inspired Monica Puig. In Cincinnati she was exhausted, an...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- Might Nadal, Federer Be Upset Victims Wednesday at Wimbledon?
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Nadal Czeched Out By Rosol In Wimbledon Shocker, Pressure Shifts To Murray; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
Recent fan comments for Kyu Tae Im:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)