Kyu Tae Im - News and More
Do you like Kyu Tae Im?
- Juan Martin Del Potro Opens 2017 Season With A Win In Delray Beach
- the last to take the court in 2017 was Juan Martin del Potro. And popular Argentine skipped the first six weeks of the season to rest and recover from a strong second half to last year, and so far so good. Last night in Delray Beach, del Potro beat fellow-former champion a...
- Unlikely Pairing? Rafael Nadal To Play Doubles With Bernard Tomic At Indian Wells
- top players don't play much doubles anymore, but when they do it's usually at Indian Wells. Byes in the draw, the day off between singles and the reliable weather all make doubles a good fit in the desert for the big names, and this year follows that trend. Milos Raonic (wit...
- Roger Federer Was In Prague Monday To Promote The Laver Cup
- Federer made a public appearance in Prague yesterday to promote the new Laver Cup, which is run by his management company. The event, to be held September 22-24, pits Europe against the world in a team tennis format. Prague is the inaugural host city of what will be an ann...
- Unseeded American Harrison Wins Emotional 1st Title at ATP Memphis
- Harrison's emotional journey from "next up" to "bust" to rededicating himself to tennis came full circle on Sunday when the unseeded American beat fellow un-seed Nikoloz Basilashvili of Georgia 6-1, 6-4 in the final of the Memphis Open for his first career title. "Th...
- Nishikori, Thiem, Clay Floaters Make ATP Rio a Tough Slough; Preview
- OPEN PRESENTED BY CLARO Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; surface: clay Seeds: Kei Nishikori, Dominic Thiem, Pablo Cuevas, Pablo Carreno Busta, Albert Ramos Vinolas, David Ferrer, Paolo Lorenzi, Joao Sousa Floaters: Thomaz Bellucci, (WC) Joao Souza, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Tom...
- No. 66-ranked Dolgopolov Stuns Top-seeded Nishikori for ATP Buenos Aires Title
- had been five years since Alexandr Dolgopolov raised an ATP title, and the Ukrainian has been mired in a slump that stretched from the end of 2016 into 2017, but that changed dramatically this week on the red clay in Buenos Aires. Dolgopolov and his slappy groundstokes...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- Might Nadal, Federer Be Upset Victims Wednesday at Wimbledon?
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Nadal Czeched Out By Rosol In Wimbledon Shocker, Pressure Shifts To Murray; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)