Kyu Tae Im - News and More
Do you like Kyu Tae Im?
- Zverev Stuns Djokovic In ATP Finals Title Match, Earns Biggest Win Of Career
- SEASON' Djokovic Novak Djokovic falls short of tying Roger Federer's record of six Nitto ATP Finals titles. © Justin Setterfield/Getty Images Novak Djokovic crashed to a low point this June after spending months struggling in his recovery from a right elbow injury, falling ...
- Zverev Upends Federer, Will Face Dominant Djokovic For ATP Finals Title Sunday
- will no dream final between greats Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic in the title match of the ATP Finals on Sunday in London. That's because earlier today in the semifinals, Alexander Zverev stunned the Swiss 7-5, 7-6(5) to collect one of his best career wins. While the sc...
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- last four at the ATP Finals were set on Friday, and favorites and former champions Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic avoided an early semifinal collision after Alexander Zverev ousted John Isner in the opening match 7-6(5), 6-3. "It's obviously great getting to the semifinals...
- Federer Books Final Four Berth At ATP Finals, Thiem Advances; Last SF Spot At Stake Friday
- Federer rolled to his 15th ATP Finals semifinal appearance Thursday in London, besting the guy who beat him at Wimbledon, Kevin Anderson, 6-4, 6-3. The 6-time champion had lost his opening match on Sunday, but roared through wins over Dominic Thiem and today Anderson to wi...
- Djokovic Reaches SFs Stage At ATP Finals, Cilic Beats Isner; Federer-Anderson Rematch
- Djokovic rolled into the semifinals in London on Wednesday. As the round-robin stage continued at the ATP Finals, Djokovic defeated youngster Alexander Zverev 6-4, 6-1. Djokovic, who has won 34 of his last 36 matches, will take on Marin Cilic on Friday. Cilic put the Serb ...
- Federer Back On Course At ATP Finals; Anderson Cruising; Djokovic v Zverev Wed.
- a disappointing start to his 16th ATP Finals, Roger Federer got back on track Tuesday in a comfortable 6-2, 6-3 win over Dominic Thiem. Thiem had won the last two meetings but today the Swiss was fully in charge in a dominant performance. "It feels good. I'm very happy ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v. Andy Murray
- Might Nadal, Federer Be Upset Victims Wednesday at Wimbledon?
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Nadal Czeched Out By Rosol In Wimbledon Shocker, Pressure Shifts To Murray; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- Berdych Beating Roddick on Monday at Wimbledon? Stay Tuned!