Lamine Ouahab - News and More
- Nationality: ALG (Algeria)
- Birthdate: December 22, 1984
- Age: 33 years old
- Birthplace: Algiers, Algeria
- Residence: Barcelona, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ouassini Daouadji
Do you like Lamine Ouahab?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Gasquet, Paire, The Dog at ATP Marrakech; Preview
- and (2) Edmund vs. the veteran Vesely...
Wildcards were awarded to Tunisia's Malek Jaziri, and Moroccans Amine Ahouda and Lamine Ouahab...
Pulling out of the event were Gael Monfils, Borna Coric, Federico Delbonis, Damir Dzumhur, and Filip Krajinovic...
Coric beat Kohl...
- Isner Heads Houston, G-Lo in Morocco as ATP Clay Season Gets Underway
- a bye looking at an opening match-up with Almagro...Wildcards were awarded to Moroccan players Amine Ahouda, Reda El Amrani and Lamine Ouahab...Pulling out of the event were Pablo Andujar, Aljaz Bedene, Ernests Gulbis, Martin Klizan and Tommy Robredo...Klizan beat Daniel Gimeno-Tr...
- ATP Previews: Isner in Houston, Ugly in Casablanca
- the field with few floaters...G-Lo beat Granola in last year's final...Wildcards went to Almagro and Moroccans Yassine Idmbarek and Lamine Ouahab...The last time a Moroccan won the event? Younes El Aynaoui in 2002...Pulling from this car crash were Ivo Karlovic, Adrian Mannarino, Joao...
- Isner Headlines Houston; ATP/WTA Previews
Notes: Not a lot of floating talent in the field...Wildcards went to Hicham Khaddari, Gael Monfils, and Lamine Ouahab...Pulling from the event were former champ Pablo Andujar, Roberto Bautista-Agut and Edouard Roger-Vasselin...No former champs are in the fi...
- ATP Previews: Lyon, Vienna, St. Petersburg; Safin Retirement Tour
- in Tsonga; wildcards to oldies Arnaud Clement, Sebastien Grosjean, Michael Llodra (are there no French up-and-comers?); Algeria's Lamine Ouahab gets directly in; Stan Wawrinka pulled, was supposed to be in?; oldie Ljubicic won Lyon in 2001, Mathieu in 2002; Soderling the defending c...
- Nalbandian, Del Potro, Dementieva Win Titles; Federer Messes with Djoker's Head
- Aussie Open qualifiers: Flavio Cippola (ITA), Andreas Beck (GER), Dudi Sela (ISR), Bjorn Phau (GER), Dieter Kindlmann (GER), Lamine Ouahab (ALG), Bjorn Rehnquist (SWE), Wayne Odesnik (USA), Sebastien De Chaunac (FRA), Evgeny Korolev (RUS), Dominik Hrbaty (SVK), Florian Mayer (G...
- Massu Bakes Bagel in Opener at ATP Casablanca
- with a 3-6, 6-3, 7-6(2) over Austrian Oliver Marach, joined in the second round by fellow un-seeds Florian Mayer of Germany (d. (WC) Ouahab), and French wildcard Marc Gicquel (d. Tipsarevic)....
- Davis Cup Qualifying Previews: Morocco at Australia, Japan at Chile
- Hewitt and Aussie neophyte Todd Reid will take to the grass against a who's who of Moroccans in Mehdi Ziadi, Mounir El Aarej, Talal Ouahabi, and Mehdi Tahiri. Yikes. If there was a Davis Cup rule that your opponents had to have a player within the Top 400 in singles, this would...
Recent fan comments for Lamine Ouahab: