Laura Robson - News and More
- Nationality: GBR ()
- Birthdate: January 21, 1994
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
- Residence: London, England
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 44
Do you like Laura Robson?
| Currently without a full-time coach ... Parents are Andrew and Kathy; has two siblings, Nick and Emily; has two Labradors, Ella and Kiri ... Born in Australia, ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Muguruza Muddles Through; Halep Hopes Achilles OK; Serena Debuts Tuesday at Wimbledon
- but you just got to be there and fight for the match."
Other Top 10-seeded winners were No. 4 Angelique Kerber easily over Brit Laura Robson 6-2, 6-2, No. 5 Simona Halep rolling over Slovak Anna Karolina Schmiedlova 6-4, 6-1, No. 8 Venus Williams turning back a tough Donna Vekic ...
- Former Champs Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Venus Williams Open Play Monday At Wimbledon
- upset-minded Italian Camila Giorgi.
Five-time Wimbledon winner Venus Williams takes on youngest Donna Vekic and Brit sensation Laura Robson continues her against Australian Open champion Angelique Kerber. Robson beat Kerber at Wimbledon in the first round in 2011.
- Serena Williams, Garbine Muguruza Headline Wimbledon Women's Preview
- paths...Possible road bump for (26) Kiki Bertens vs. Ostapenko...(4) Kerber will have a high-profile start against Brit wildcard Laura Robson...(9) Keys starts against German Laura Siegemund who has shot to tour-level prominence this year...Watch for fourth round (5) Halep vs. (9)...
- Wozniacki Returns in Nottingham; Men, Women Combine on Grass in Netherlands
- Johanna Konta, Caroline Wozniacki, Monica Puig, Yanina Wickmayer, Heather Watson, Mona Barthel, Christina McHale
Floaters: Laura Robson
Notes: Field features one Top 20 player in Pliskova...Wozniacki returns from a foot injury...Wildcards were awarded to Pliskova and Brit...
- Victoria Azarenka Withdraws With Bad Back; Just 3 Seeds Remain In Madrid
- American qualifier Louisa Chirico due to a back injury.
Azarenka said she injured the back during her first round win over Laura Robson. She is still scheduled to play Rome next week, but will undergo further tests in Madrid to determine the severity of the injury. Azarenka ...
- Stosur, Kuzy, Multiple Slam Winners at Prague; Rabat; WTA Previews
- Anna Karolina Schmiedlova, Irina-Camelia Begu, Timea Babos, Annika Beck, Lesia Tsurenko, Yulia Putintseva
Floaters: Donna Vekic, Laura Robson, Alison Riske, Kiki Bertens
Notes: No Top 15 players in the field...Tough starts for (8) Putintseva vs. Riske and (3) Schmiedlova vs. Be...
- Serena Williams Interview - Wimbledon, June 20
- be a good thing. I just try to focus mainly on what I'm doing on the side of the court that I'm on.
Q. A young British girl, Laura Robson, is making Wimbledon debut. She's only 15. She's playing Hantuchova. Do you have any advice for her?SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I think she won ...
- Andy Murray Interview - Wimbledon, June 20
- played some of the best tennis of his career here. I think the crowd has something to do with that.
Q. Have you any advice for Laura Robson playing in her first main draw here?ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, well, I mean, I think well, obviously, first is to enjoy it and not put too much pre...
- British Sensation Laura Robson Reaches First WTA Final In China
- After Beating Venus, Laura Robson Can't Wait To Play Serena
- Del Potro Opens Play Thursday At Indian Wells, Robson Returns; Fritz v Tiafoe
- Tsonga, Wozniacki Bid For Sunday Titles; Robson Falls Just Short In China
- Early Madrid Losers Djokovic, Federer Open Play In Rome On Tuesday; Serena v Robson Highlights WTA Card
- Del Potro Returns In Washington Today, He's My No. 2 Favorite For The U.S. Open Right Now; Robson v Kvitova In Carlsbad
Recent fan comments for Laura Robson:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)