Lauren Davis - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: October 09, 1993
- Birthplace: Gates Mills, OH, USA
- Residence: Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (January 2011)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 70
Do you like Lauren Davis?
| Coached by Federico Ricci ... Father is Bill (cardiologist); mother is Traci (nurse); older brother is Billy (student); dog is Pierre (French poodle) ... Mothe ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray Wins, Raonic Sets Canadian History at Aussie Open
- hopefully we can all keep going," Murray said. "It's really, really good for British tennis on the back of the end of last year with the Davis Cup as well. Extremely positive. We've just got to try and capitalize on it."
The Brit will next face the hard-charging Raonic, the firs...
- Simona Halep To Undergo Nose Surgery, Will Miss Over A Month
- month to recover from surgery on her nose to clear up what sounds like a sinus infection.
Halep said the surgery will force her out of Davis Cup, Dubai and Doha. She hopes to be back in the first week of March for her title defense at Indian Wells.
"It comes with great sadness...
- Serena Rolling Russians, Sharapova Scare Friday at Australian Open
- a blockbuster quarterfinal meeting with yet another Russian, Maria Sharapova, the No. 5-seeded Sharapova overcame a challenge from Lauren Davis, in the end crushing the American 6-1, 6-7(5), 6-0 in a first-time meeting.
"I was up a break, up 30-0 and just let up," Sharapova said....
- Roger Federer Went Bananas After Watching This Point From The Sharapova-Davis Tiebreaker [Video]
- Federer was next on Rod Laver waiting to go on after the conclusion of the Maria Sharapova-Lauren Davis match. With Sharapova down up a set but in the second set tiebreak 5-4, Federer was hoping for a quick turnaround from the Russian so he could get on court.
And his hopes ...
- Federer v Dimitrov, Kyrgios-Berdych Highlight Friday At Australian Open; Unloved(?) Djokovic Sent To MCA
- and Roger Federer are all in action for the opening of the third round.
Sharapova and Federer are on the day session against Lauren Davis and Grigor Dimitrov, respectively. Federer has beaten Grigor in all four prior meetings but the Bulgarian grabbed a set most recently in Br...
- Ferrer Sends Hewitt Into Retirement At Australian Open; Murray, Monfils Impress; Verdasco Out
- Open career in 1997 as a 15-year-old qualifier. He leaves with two Grand Slam titles, a stint at No. 1 in the world and as a member of two Davis Cup titles.
"Sad day, because Lleyton is finishing his career," Ferrer said on court after the match.
"He's a mirror for me, an ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- you anything? ANDY RODDICK: I was sick. I got on antibiotics. Had a bronchial infection of some sort, and I got a little better for Davis Cup. I felt fine during Palm Springs, and then, you know, came back a little bit when I was down here. Q. Is it the same? Does it fe...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- to win those, but not everybody can say they've been in multiple Wimbledon finals, you know. He's won the US Open, was world No. 1, won Davis Cup. How much more do you really need to be happy as a tennis player? So I think he's actually considering that everybody always i...
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Live Blog Here During U.S. Davis Cup at Tennis-X
- ATP/WTA Previews: Roddick Dissed by NYT; Federer Davis Cup
- 2009 Davis Cup Draw Released; Federer v. U.S., Spain v. Serbia
- Davis Cup Wrap: U.S. Sputtering, Swiss Fail, Kazakh Win$
- Nadal Leads Spain In Search Of Fifth Davis Cup Title This Weekend
Recent fan comments for Lauren Davis:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)