Lauren Davis - News and More
Do you like Lauren Davis?Coached by Federico Ricci ... Father is Bill (cardiologist); mother is Traci (nurse); older brother is Billy (student); dog is Pierre (French poodle) ... Mothe ... Read Full Bio
- Nadal Downs Djokovic, Faces Zverev For Rome Title, Who's The Pick?
- from a break down in the second, and took it 7-6(13), 7-5. Zverev has won his last 13 matches dropping just one single set, that to Davis Goffin a few days ago. But will the defending champ keep it going? Rafael Nadal v Alexander Zverev I know Zverev has the streak and he ...
- Nadal's Monte Carlo Title Means...Return of the King?
- of the dirt season like a man in his 20s? The 30-year-old withdrew mid-Australian Open with a hip injury, and returned only at the Davis Cup two weeks ago, winning then sweeping to the Monte Carlo title. Kei Nishikori (now 0-4 in Masters finals) never had a chance, falling...
- Nadal, Djokovic Headline Start Of Clay Season At Monte Carlo
- there is a catch. Nadal is coming off a hip injury which was supposed to be ok for Indian Wells/Miami but it wasn't. He looked good at Davis Cup last weekend so hopefully that ailment is in the past, and if it is that spells bad news for everyone else. Nadal will now set his s...
- Nadal and Spain Survive Marathon, Davis Cup World Group Semifinals Set
- table is set for the Sept. 14-16 Davis Cup semifinals which will feature the defending champion and the winningest country in Davis Cup history. Quarterfinal Results: France d. Italy 3-1 Lucas Pouille was the hero for the defending-champion French over the weekend....
- Isner, Querrey, Sock, Kyrgios Lead U.S.-Heavy Field at ATP Houston; Preview
- six of the eight seeds from the U.S...Isner the lone Top 10 seed... Look for the gassed Isner to go out early after winning Miami then Davis Cup over the weekend...Nice draw for (2) Querrey to meet (4) Kyrgios in the semis... Interesting starts for (1) Isner vs. the disruptive...
- Nadal, Cilic, Isner Lead Davis Cup QF This Weekend
- big story of the Davis Cup weekend is the return of Rafael Nadal who is back on court for the first time in two months. Nadal and his Spanish team play host to Alexander Zverev and Germany in the quarterfinals in Valencia. Recent Miami winner John Isner joins Sam Querrey and Ja...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- you anything? ANDY RODDICK: I was sick. I got on antibiotics. Had a bronchial infection of some sort, and I got a little better for Davis Cup. I felt fine during Palm Springs, and then, you know, came back a little bit when I was down here. Q. Is it the same? Does it fe...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- to win those, but not everybody can say they've been in multiple Wimbledon finals, you know. He's won the US Open, was world No. 1, won Davis Cup. How much more do you really need to be happy as a tennis player? So I think he's actually considering that everybody always i...
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Live Blog Here During U.S. Davis Cup at Tennis-X
- ATP/WTA Previews: Roddick Dissed by NYT; Federer Davis Cup
- 2009 Davis Cup Draw Released; Federer v. U.S., Spain v. Serbia
- Davis Cup Wrap: U.S. Sputtering, Swiss Fail, Kazakh Win$
- Nadal Leads Spain In Search Of Fifth Davis Cup Title This Weekend
Keep doing great!
Posted on June 6, 2014 at 21:56 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)