Lauren Davis - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: October 09, 1993
- Birthplace: Gates Mills, OH, USA
- Residence: Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (January 2011)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 70
Do you like Lauren Davis?
| Coached by Federico Ricci ... Father is Bill (cardiologist); mother is Traci (nurse); older brother is Billy (student); dog is Pierre (French poodle) ... Mothe ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray, Milos Raonic Move Into Queen's QFs; John Isner Blows 10 MPs In Loss
- with him a few times but have never seen him play much on grass, either. It's nice having the Brits around, guys I know well from Davis Cup and [with whom] I have become close over the years."
The 4-time champ Murray will clash with another countryman Friday in Kyle Edmun...
- Players Won't Get ATP Or WTA Rankings Points At The Olympics, Reaction Is Mixed
- it's not necessarily for ranking points," Murray said.
"There are different reasons for playing tournaments," he said. "And for me Davis Cup and Olympics, I'm not playing for ranking points."
But John Isner, who will not play the Olympics, said it was it was a "very, very ...
- Serena Williams Wins, Watches Path Get Easier at French Open; Angelique Kerber Out
- Kontaveit 7-6(5), 7-6(4).
The elder Williams will next square off against countrywoman Louisa Chirico, who beat countrywoman Lauren Davis 8-6 in the third.
"I haven't seen her play," Williams said of Chirico. "I don't really know much about her. But of course I'm happy to s...
- Nick Kyrgios Defends Bernard Tomic's Matchpoint Tank
- like each other. Nick Kyrgios and Bernard Tomic are already at odds after Tomic called out his countryman over his withdrawal from the Davis Cup earlier this year.
But now, instead of ripping into Tomic for his actions, or lack therof, in his infamous feeble attempt down match...
- Andy Murray Does It Again, Beats Rafael Nadal In Madrid; Novak Djokovic Awaits In Final
- was far from the best tennis, but anytime you beat Nadal on clay it's a great win especially for Murray who hadn't had a Top 10 win since Davis Cup two months ago. So he is headed in the right direction on one of his favorite courts.
For Nadal, his 13-match win streak is over. Bu...
- Andy Murray: I've Been Flat Since Davis Cup And I Don't Know Why
- a 3-set win yesterday over Pierre-Hugues Herbert in Monte Carlo, Andy Murray admitted that he's been flat since Davis Cup. In fact, the Scot has gone 3-2 since beating Kei Nishikori in five sets during Great Britain's win over Japan last month.
Murray was stunned by Feder...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- you anything? ANDY RODDICK: I was sick. I got on antibiotics. Had a bronchial infection of some sort, and I got a little better for Davis Cup. I felt fine during Palm Springs, and then, you know, came back a little bit when I was down here. Q. Is it the same? Does it fe...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- to win those, but not everybody can say they've been in multiple Wimbledon finals, you know. He's won the US Open, was world No. 1, won Davis Cup. How much more do you really need to be happy as a tennis player? So I think he's actually considering that everybody always i...
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Live Blog Here During U.S. Davis Cup at Tennis-X
- ATP/WTA Previews: Roddick Dissed by NYT; Federer Davis Cup
- 2009 Davis Cup Draw Released; Federer v. U.S., Spain v. Serbia
- Davis Cup Wrap: U.S. Sputtering, Swiss Fail, Kazakh Win$
- Nadal Leads Spain In Search Of Fifth Davis Cup Title This Weekend
Recent fan comments for Lauren Davis:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)