Lauren Davis - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: October 09, 1993
- Birthplace: Gates Mills, OH, USA
- Residence: Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (January 2011)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 70
Do you like Lauren Davis?
| Coached by Federico Ricci ... Father is Bill (cardiologist); mother is Traci (nurse); older brother is Billy (student); dog is Pierre (French poodle) ... Mothe ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray: I've Been Flat Since Davis Cup And I Don't Know Why
- a 3-set win yesterday over Pierre-Hugues Herbert in Monte Carlo, Andy Murray admitted that he's been flat since Davis Cup. In fact, the Scot has gone 3-2 since beating Kei Nishikori in five sets during Great Britain's win over Japan last month.
Murray was stunned by Feder...
- WTA Preview: Who Wants to go to Bogota?
- Colombia's Emiliana Arango and Yuliana Lizarazo, and Venezuela's Nadia Echeverria Alam...Pulling from the field were Jana Cepelova, Lauren Davis, Alexa Glatch, Kristina Kucova, Varvara Lepchenko, Alize Lim, Petra Martic, and Christina McHale...In last year's final Pereira beat Yarosl...
- Ray Moore Steps Down As Indian Wells CEO And Tournament Director
- in the 70s reaching the Wimbledon and US Open quarterfinals, and won singles title and eight doubles. He also helped South Africa to the Davis Cup title in 1974.
Moore served as a player representative on the MIPTC (Men's International Pro Tennis Council) and was elected Chairma...
- Andy Murray Can't Explain Why He Doesn't Do Well At Indian Wells
- many different things with my preparation. I changed, you know, stringing my racquets like four or five pounds tighter than I was at the Davis Cup, which is, you know, significant.
"Really the tightest I have strung throughout the whole year would be at this event, and I still f...
- John Isner Says He Led The Tour In Getting Drug Tested At Home Last Year, And It Was "Brutal"
- They ring my doorbell at 6:00 a.m. It's brutal. It's good for the sport that they are always checking up on us. Our team got checked in Davis Cup as well at 6:00 a.m. we had some good bonding in the testing room there at our hotel.
"Each player that's in the drug testing pool h...
- Novak Djokovic's Father: I Don't Know Why Roger Federer Is Still Playing, He's Already 34!
- took a shot at Roger Federer questioning why the Swiss continues to play on the tour.
Talking about the Novak and Federer's 2006 Davis Cup, Srdan said this:
“He showed himself to be the best player in the world but not as a good person at that time,” Srdjan says of ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- you anything? ANDY RODDICK: I was sick. I got on antibiotics. Had a bronchial infection of some sort, and I got a little better for Davis Cup. I felt fine during Palm Springs, and then, you know, came back a little bit when I was down here. Q. Is it the same? Does it fe...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- to win those, but not everybody can say they've been in multiple Wimbledon finals, you know. He's won the US Open, was world No. 1, won Davis Cup. How much more do you really need to be happy as a tennis player? So I think he's actually considering that everybody always i...
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Live Blog Here During U.S. Davis Cup at Tennis-X
- ATP/WTA Previews: Roddick Dissed by NYT; Federer Davis Cup
- 2009 Davis Cup Draw Released; Federer v. U.S., Spain v. Serbia
- Davis Cup Wrap: U.S. Sputtering, Swiss Fail, Kazakh Win$
- Nadal Leads Spain In Search Of Fifth Davis Cup Title This Weekend
Recent fan comments for Lauren Davis:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)