Lauren Davis - News and More
Do you like Lauren Davis?Coached by Federico Ricci ... Father is Bill (cardiologist); mother is Traci (nurse); older brother is Billy (student); dog is Pierre (French poodle) ... Mothe ... Read Full Bio
- Alexander Zverev On New Davis Cup Format: I Don't Want To Play Tennis In Late November
- doesn't sound like Alexander Zverev is a big fan of the new Davis Cup format, which features 16 teams playing a round-robin week-long competition in late November. And Zverev says he doesn't want to be playing tennis that late in the year, not even for Germany. "I will not pl...
- Croatia at France in Davis Cup Final, World Group Playoffs Results
- will host Croatia in the 2018 Davis Cup final after the French pounded Spain over the weekend and Croatia scraped by the U.S. In World Group Playoffs action past powerhouses Australia and Switzerland were upset, leaving their status in limbo as the ITF prepares to ann...
- Davis Cup SF: Nadal-Less Spaniard Travel To France; Croatians Cilic, Coric Host USA
- what could be final round in this tradition format, the Davis Cup semifinals have already gotten underway in Europe. Rafael Nadal had to withdraw due to his knee issues as Spain will go to France. Picking up the slack in Lille will be Pablo Carreno Busta and Roberto Bautista Agu...
- Nadal Retires Due To Knee Putting Del Potro Into US Open Final Against Djokovic
- the knee. After that, I was just trying to see if in some moment the thing can improve during the match. But no, was not the day." With Davis Cup next weekend and then Laver Cup, Nadal isn't sure when he'll be ready to play again. "It's not an injury that tells you three weeks ...
- Rafael Nadal Talks About The Knee Injury That Made Him Retire To Del Potro At The US Open
- He was hoping to become the first man to defend the US Open since Roger Federer in 2008. That's all gone and now the question is, with Davis Cup SF in France next weekend and then the Laver Cup in Chicago, what kind of shape will the 32-year-old be in for the rest of the year. ...
- Novak Djokovic: Having Won All 9 Masters Is One Of The Most Special Moments In My Career
- the best performance of the week." Djokovic already has won all four Grand Slams, won the ATP Finals, has finished No. 1 and won the Davis Cup. So what's left? Olympic gold and maybe getting a bigger room for more trophies? "It's still much smaller than Roger's room, that's ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- you anything? ANDY RODDICK: I was sick. I got on antibiotics. Had a bronchial infection of some sort, and I got a little better for Davis Cup. I felt fine during Palm Springs, and then, you know, came back a little bit when I was down here. Q. Is it the same? Does it fe...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- to win those, but not everybody can say they've been in multiple Wimbledon finals, you know. He's won the US Open, was world No. 1, won Davis Cup. How much more do you really need to be happy as a tennis player? So I think he's actually considering that everybody always i...
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Live Blog Here During U.S. Davis Cup at Tennis-X
- ATP/WTA Previews: Roddick Dissed by NYT; Federer Davis Cup
- 2009 Davis Cup Draw Released; Federer v. U.S., Spain v. Serbia
- Davis Cup Wrap: U.S. Sputtering, Swiss Fail, Kazakh Win$
- Nadal Leads Spain In Search Of Fifth Davis Cup Title This Weekend
Keep doing great!
Posted on June 6, 2014 at 21:56 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)