Lauren Davis - News and More
Do you like Lauren Davis?Coached by Federico Ricci ... Father is Bill (cardiologist); mother is Traci (nurse); older brother is Billy (student); dog is Pierre (French poodle) ... Mothe ... Read Full Bio
- Andy Murray: I Wasn't Flat, It Just Wasn't To Be Today, Mischa Deserved To Win
- the end of last year with training and then going over to Doha and stuff. First people I'll speak to is them, see what I do. And, yeah, Davis Cup would be next on the schedule. But whether I stay here or go home in the meantime, I'm not sure. Q. You've been on such a run since ...
- Bernard Tomic Is 24 And He And Just Played His Ninth Australian Open
- I'm 24. Nine Australian Opens. I can't believe it, as well. It's been a long nine years already. Another 10 to go. Jesus." Tomic has Davis Cup next then he hopes to get back on track and get his ranking going up again after missing time to injury last season. "I've just got ...
- Halep Halted, Women's Upsets Abound on Day 1 at Australian Open
- mental, because I was nervous [about it], too." Muguruza will next face American Sam Crawford, who beat ASB Classic champion Lauren Davis, 4-6, 6-3, 6-0. Additional seeds in the winner's circle Monday were No. 11 Elina Svitolina, No. 13 Venus Williams working past a tough K...
- Roger Federer: It's A Great Draw Because I'm In The Draw, But Playing A 5 Set Match, That's The Unknown
- You could then argue that it's the same for everybody. We don't play four-setters, five-setters every single week. You only play them in Davis Cup now and in Grand Slam play. I went through a year where I didn't play any five-setters, an entire year. You could think that's a goo...
- Stan Wawrinka: I'm Not In The Fourth Round And Neither Is Nick Kyrgios
- if I can keep pushing during the year, keep doing the right thing, the big result will come. Q. I saw you and Roger are already out of Davis Cup in the U.S. Is that an easy decision for you, having to go to a different continent? STAN WAWRINKA: Yeah, schedule-wise it's really to...
- Andy Murray: It's Disappointing To Lose To Novak, But It Doesn't Change My Chances At The Australian Open
- who beat the Scot in a thrilling Doha final 63, 57, 64. The loss was Murray's first since losing to Juan Martin del Potro in the Davis Cup semifinals back in September. But, Murray says, it won't hurt his chances of finally winning an Australian Open title. "I still thin...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- you anything? ANDY RODDICK: I was sick. I got on antibiotics. Had a bronchial infection of some sort, and I got a little better for Davis Cup. I felt fine during Palm Springs, and then, you know, came back a little bit when I was down here. Q. Is it the same? Does it fe...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- to win those, but not everybody can say they've been in multiple Wimbledon finals, you know. He's won the US Open, was world No. 1, won Davis Cup. How much more do you really need to be happy as a tennis player? So I think he's actually considering that everybody always i...
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Live Blog Here During U.S. Davis Cup at Tennis-X
- ATP/WTA Previews: Roddick Dissed by NYT; Federer Davis Cup
- 2009 Davis Cup Draw Released; Federer v. U.S., Spain v. Serbia
- Davis Cup Wrap: U.S. Sputtering, Swiss Fail, Kazakh Win$
- Nadal Leads Spain In Search Of Fifth Davis Cup Title This Weekend
Keep doing great!
Posted on June 6, 2014 at 21:56 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)