Lauren Davis - News and More
Do you like Lauren Davis?Coached by Federico Ricci ... Father is Bill (cardiologist); mother is Traci (nurse); older brother is Billy (student); dog is Pierre (French poodle) ... Mothe ... Read Full Bio
- Bouchard, Jankovic Among Miami Open Losers; Seeds On Thursday
- center court like this." The American-heavy line-up went 6-4 on a day with many three-setters as Varvara Lepchenko beat Lauren Davis 6-3, 6-3; Bethanie Mattek-Sands outlasted Katerina Siniakova 6-3, 4-6, 6-4; Madison Brengle put on the hard hat in defeating Jelena Ostapen...
- Defending Champion Novak Djokovic In Doubt For Miami
- Wednesday at Indian Wells, Djokovic is said to have flown back to Monte Carlo to get further tests done on his elbow. A month ago during Davis Cup, Djokovic was dealing with shoulder issues. Breaking : Djokovic doubtful for Miami. Went back to Monaco to consult doctor for right ...
- Nick Kyrgios: I Was In A Dark Place At The End Of Last Year, Now I'm Enjoying Tennis
- with my girlfriend (Ajla Tomljanovic), and then Rusty (Lleyton Hewitt) called me up, Lleyton, and then he really wanted me to come play Davis Cup. And that was the best thing I could have done, come back and be with the boys, and I found some enjoyment practicing again. "I don'...
- Halep, Keys Make Successful Returns to WTA Tour at Indian Wells
- six unseeded players logging upsets were German Julia Goerges who came from a set down to defeat No. 16 Samantha Stosur, American Lauren Davis who upended No. 22 Anastasija Sevastova, Czech Katerina Siniakova who toppled No. 23 Carla Suarez Navarro, France's Pauline Parmentier who ...
- Bouchard Gets Bounced, Jankovic Advances At Indian Wells; Pliskova v Puig Today
- sure I'm keeping the pressure on, but I definitely let off today." American women had mixed results going 3-4 on the day with Lauren Davis, Shelby Rogers and qualifier Varvara Lepchenko going through. Former 2010 champion and 2015 runner-up Jelena Jankovic advanced beat Irina F...
- Novak Djokovic v Juan Martin Del Potro Tonight In Acapulco
- wasn’t expecting an easy match, that’s for sure," Djokovic said. "I haven’t played an official tour match since Australia, one Davis Cup only. "Overall it was a good performance. It was a tough second set, up and down. It’s exactly what I needed in this moment to tes...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- you anything? ANDY RODDICK: I was sick. I got on antibiotics. Had a bronchial infection of some sort, and I got a little better for Davis Cup. I felt fine during Palm Springs, and then, you know, came back a little bit when I was down here. Q. Is it the same? Does it fe...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- to win those, but not everybody can say they've been in multiple Wimbledon finals, you know. He's won the US Open, was world No. 1, won Davis Cup. How much more do you really need to be happy as a tennis player? So I think he's actually considering that everybody always i...
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Live Blog Here During U.S. Davis Cup at Tennis-X
- ATP/WTA Previews: Roddick Dissed by NYT; Federer Davis Cup
- 2009 Davis Cup Draw Released; Federer v. U.S., Spain v. Serbia
- Davis Cup Wrap: U.S. Sputtering, Swiss Fail, Kazakh Win$
- Nadal Leads Spain In Search Of Fifth Davis Cup Title This Weekend
Keep doing great!
Posted on June 6, 2014 at 21:56 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)