Lin Zhu - News and More
- Nationality: CHN (China)
- Birthdate: January 28, 1994
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Wuxi, China
- Residence: Beijing, China
- Turned Pro: 2012
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Lin Zhu?
Currently without a coach; trains in Beijing in summer and Shenzhen in winter ... Father is Zhu Jiangming (works in finance); mother is Chen Yunqi (travel agent ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Gets Walkover, Nadal Withdraws In Paris; New No. 1 Djokovic Back Thursday
- attractions Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal didn't hit a ball on Wednesday in Paris. Rafael Nadal had to withdraw due to an ab injury leaving the No. 1 ranking for now to Novak Djokovic.
“It was great to be here in Paris for a couple of days and practise with the guys,” s...
- Djokovic Opens With Win In Paris; Federer, Nadal Wednesday
- Djokovic opened play at the Paris Masters with a 7-5, 6-1 victory over Joao Sousa of Portugal.
"In the important moments, I managed to get the right shots in play. Not 100 percent pleased with my game, I missed a lot of shots from the back of the court," Djokovic said. "But...
- Djokovic, Zverev Advoid Upset, Rain At French Open, Dimitrov Out; Nadal Seeks Sweet 16 v Gasquet
- wasn't supposed to be drama on the first day of the French Open third round in the men's draw. After a tight one with Dusan Lajovic, second favorite Alexander Zverev was picked to roll past Damir Dzhumer today, but that was far from the case.
Zverev actually cruised to an o...
- Nadal, Del Potro Open Play Wed. In Rome, Djokovic Returns On Court 3; Shapovalov Wins Thriller
- top names take the court on a big day Wednesday in Rome. Seven-time champion Rafael Nadal opens play against Damir Dzhumur. Nadal comes in on a loss to Dominic Thiem last week in Madrid, but hopes to get back on track and back to No. 1 with a title this week.
Juan Martin del ...
- Venus Subdues Serena in Indian Wells Match that Doesn't Disappoint; Tuesday Preview
- and especially the backhand, she was redirecting it really well."
American wildcard Danielle Collins was a 6-4, 6-4 winner over Sofya Zhuk, and will move into the Top 100 on the WTA rankings next week.
Highlights on deck Tuesday in Indian Wells are Simona Halep vs. Qiang Wa...
- Serena, Venus Set Up Monday Showdown At Indian Wells; Keys Can't Solve Collins
- I knew I had a chance today if I competed my hardest and put everything out there," said Collins. Collins will now face teen prodigy Sofya Zhuk.
On Sunday, the third round gets underway with Simona Halep, Karolina Pliskova, Jelena Ostapenko and two key matches heldover from yest...
- Novak, Canas Lead Seeds Into Quarters at Shanghai
- (3) Guillermo Canas (d. Pless in three), (7) Ricardo Mello "Yello" (d. Tipsarevic in three), and (8) Jan-Mike Gambill (d. (WC) B.-Q. Zhu)."I had some problems with my shins for about eight months and I thought I could play through the injury instead of resting it, so that was...
- Lee Leaves, Mello Moves On at ATP Shanghai
- is the key for success."On Thursday in Shanghai are (7) Mello Yello vs. Tipsarevic, Sanguinetti vs. (6) Nieminen, (8) Gambill vs. (WC) Zhu, Pless vs. (3) Canas, (Q) Van Gemerden vs. (2) Novak, (Q) Roger-Vasselin vs. Burgsmuller, Weiner vs. Muller, and Carlsen vs. Arthurs....
Recent fan comments for Lin Zhu: