Lucas Pouille - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: February 23, 1994
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Grande-Synthe
- Residence: Paris
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Emmanuel Planque
Do you like Lucas Pouille?
Father is Pascal and mother, Lena, is Finnish; has two brothers, Nicolas and Jonathan...Started tennis aged eight and trains with the FFT at Roland Garros with ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Miami Men's Preview: Djokovic Looks To Get Back On Track, Federer In The Field
- going to have to get through Mr. Djokovic to do it. Isner, who stunned Alexander Zverev a year ago, will have a tough match against Lucas Pouille in the third, then Milos Raonic in the fourth followed by Djokovic in the quarters. That's a very big ask. And I think Raonic gets through ...
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Djokovic, Federer Seek A Sixth Title
- streak to Federer at the end of last year in London, and I think he keeps that momentum next week. Nishikori will have to get by Lucas Pouille and Marin Cilic to get there, but I think he can and then stun Federer.
The Pick: Kei Nishikori
Rafa loves Indian Wells ...
- Federer Makes Return In Dubai Seeking 100th Career Title
- seen four different champions and eight different finalists at the event, with Roberto Bautista Agut taking the crown last year over Lucas Pouille.
Projected quarterfinal match-ups: 1 Nishikori v 5 Tsitsipas, 3 Cilic v 8 Medvedev, 6 Coric v 7 Khachanov, 7 Raonic v 2 Federer. ...
- Pouille, Tsonga Lead French In Montpellier
- favorites Lucas Pouille and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga headline the Montpellier ATP event this week.
Pouille, who won the title last year, just came off his Grand Slam-best semifinals at the Australian Open. In addition to 3-time semifinalist Tsonga, he's also joined by countrymen Gill...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was Truly A Perfect Match
- 17 Slams and five from Roger Federer's record of 20.
And he leaves Melbourne after two near perfect matches, crushing both Lucas Pouille and Nadal in punishing fasion.
Q. Mats Wilander described that performance as absolute perfection. Where does that rank in terms of your...
- Djokovic Dominates Nadal For 7th Australian Open Title, 15th Grand Slam
- with 34 winners, just 9 unforced and 16/18 at the net, and that comes off an equally flawless performance Friday night against Lucas Pouille.
Nadal, who hadn't lost a set in the in the tournament, was left helpless. Nothing was working, either from the serve or surprisingly fr...
- Djokovic Denies Dimitrov, Murray Dominates Pouille In Paris; Tsonga v Raonic Friday
- Federer v Del Potro In Basel Final; Tsonga v Pouille In Vienna
- Pouille Powers Past Nadal In US Open Epic; Djokovic Romps, Murray, Del Potro Monday
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- Murray Drops 3 Games In Beijing; Nadal Returns Thurs Plus Dimitrov-Pouille, Wozniacki-Radwanska
- Djokovic Pounds Pouille At Australian Open, Sends Message To Nadal
Recent fan comments for Lucas Pouille: