Lucas Pouille - News and More
Do you like Lucas Pouille?Father is Pascal and mother, Lena, is Finnish; has two brothers, Nicolas and Jonathan...Started tennis aged eight and trains with the FFT at Roland Garros with ... Read Full Bio
- Friday Seeded Bloodbath at Men's Miami Open Tennis; Federer Saturday
- 7 Marin Cilic 6-4, 2-6, 6-3; Argentine Guido Pella edging No. 9 Grigor Dimitrov 6-3, 7-6(4); American Donald Young toppling No. 11 Lucas Pouille 6-2, 6-4; Argentine Federico Delbonis coming back to beat No. 15 Pablo Carreno 1-6, 7-5, 6-2; Czech Jiri Vesely handling No. 19 Albert Ramo...
- Nadal, Dimitrov, Raonic Open Play Friday In Miami; Nishikori v Anderson
- -  P. Carreno Busta (ESP) vs F. Delbonis (ARG) WTA -  J. Konta (GBR) vs [Q] A. Sasnovich (BLR) ATP - D. Young (USA) vs  L. Pouille (FRA) WTA - [Q] R. Ozaki (JPN) vs  K. Bertens (NED) ...
- Miami Draw Men's Preview: Federer Leads Way But Del Potro Awaits In 3rd RD, Nadal Seeks First Title
- Verdasco, but he's got Gilles Simon and in the quarters I'll take Pablo Cuevas. It's an open section there with Marin Cilic, Lucas Pouille, Joao Sousa and Cuevas. I think Cuevas continues his recent run, enjoys the South American crowd support and comes through to the quarterfi...
- Federer Sets Up Nadal Wed. At Indian Wells, Djokovic Denies Del Potro, Kyrgios Next
- Nishikori cruised past Gilles Muller 6-2, 6-2. He'll face Donald Young who scored one of his better wins holding on to beat Lucas Pouille on his 7th match point 6-4, 1-6, 6-3. “At the end, to fight through quite a bit of nerves, that's always great as well. You've got to ...
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Can Murray Finally Win? Who'll Emerge From The Quarter Of Death?
- this is one is also wide open. Take your pick: Marin Cilic, Grigor Dimitrov and Kei Nishikori plus Sam Querrey, Jack Sock and Lucas Pouille. And there are the youngsters Taylor Fritz and Daniil Medvedev. Dimitrov's been playing the best of the bunch but boy he's another guy when...
- Murray, Verdasco To Meet In Dubai Final
- Fernando Verdasco. Murray, who saved 7 match points in a win over Philipp Kohlschreiber on Thursday, had a much easier time beating Lucas Pouille 7-5, 6-1 yesterday. “It was tough. I don't think it was the best match, but there was some good stuff in there, middle and towards the...
- Djokovic Denies Dimitrov, Murray Dominates Pouille In Paris; Tsonga v Raonic Friday
- Pouille Powers Past Nadal In US Open Epic; Djokovic Romps, Murray, Del Potro Monday
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- Murray Drops 3 Games In Beijing; Nadal Returns Thurs Plus Dimitrov-Pouille, Wozniacki-Radwanska
- Nadal, Berdych Bounced Out Of Shanghai; Djokovic, Murray-Pouille Thursday
- 2016 ATP Year-End Top 20 Rankings: Federer, Ferrer Fall; Pouille Rises
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)