Lucas Pouille - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: February 23, 1994
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Grande-Synthe
- Residence: Paris
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Emmanuel Planque
Do you like Lucas Pouille?
Father is Pascal and mother, Lena, is Finnish; has two brothers, Nicolas and Jonathan...Started tennis aged eight and trains with the FFT at Roland Garros with ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Cilic Saves MP In Madrid, Americans Advance; Federer Makes Clay Debut Tues.
- v (WC) Sara Sorribes Tormo
Not Before 4:00 Pm
2nd Rd (Q) Kateryna Kozlova v 5 Karolina Pliskova
1st Rd 13 Borna Coric v Lucas Pouille
2nd Rd (Q) Reilly Opelka v 5 Dominic Thiem
- Nadal Survives Mayer Threat In Barcelona, Will Face Ferrer Thursday
- lost consecutive matches on clay at the tour level. Nadal will now face good friend and the retiring David Ferrer who blew past Lucas Pouille 6-3, 6-1/
"He's a good friend, one of the best players that we have been watching the last 15 years. It's going to be a special one, and...
- Nadal Tries To Win A 12th Barcelona Title Against Tough Field With 9 Of Top 20
- who just beat Nadal.
But the only Nadal-Fognini rematch would come in the final.
Nadal could open against Leonardo Mayer, then Lucas Pouille with Tsitsipas in the quarters and Dominic Thiem in the semifinals.
Also in the draw are Canadian youngsters Denis Shapovalov and Felix ...
- Nadal, Djokovic Open Clay Court Season In Monte Carlo
- though clay isn't his best surface and same for Shapo. Maybe Grigor Dimitrov, who's been having shoulder issues, emerges. But if Lucas Pouille or Stan Wawrinka, who square off in the opening round, can get out to the quarters, then that match could get a little trickier. Otherwise,...
- Miami Men's Preview: Djokovic Looks To Get Back On Track, Federer In The Field
- going to have to get through Mr. Djokovic to do it. Isner, who stunned Alexander Zverev a year ago, will have a tough match against Lucas Pouille in the third, then Milos Raonic in the fourth followed by Djokovic in the quarters. That's a very big ask. And I think Raonic gets through ...
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Djokovic, Federer Seek A Sixth Title
- streak to Federer at the end of last year in London, and I think he keeps that momentum next week. Nishikori will have to get by Lucas Pouille and Marin Cilic to get there, but I think he can and then stun Federer.
The Pick: Kei Nishikori
Rafa loves Indian Wells ...
- Djokovic Denies Dimitrov, Murray Dominates Pouille In Paris; Tsonga v Raonic Friday
- Federer v Del Potro In Basel Final; Tsonga v Pouille In Vienna
- Pouille Powers Past Nadal In US Open Epic; Djokovic Romps, Murray, Del Potro Monday
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- Murray Drops 3 Games In Beijing; Nadal Returns Thurs Plus Dimitrov-Pouille, Wozniacki-Radwanska
- Djokovic Pounds Pouille At Australian Open, Sends Message To Nadal
Recent fan comments for Lucas Pouille: