Lucas Pouille - News and More
Do you like Lucas Pouille?Father is Pascal and mother, Lena, is Finnish; has two brothers, Nicolas and Jonathan...Started tennis aged eight and trains with the FFT at Roland Garros with ... Read Full Bio
- Federer, Raonic Advance On Wet Wednesday At Wimbledon; Nadal, Djokovic On Thurs.
- first but got on track to beat Paolo Lorenzi 3-6, 6-3, 7-6, 7-6 and Andrian Mannarino ousted Ryan Harrison in straights. But 17 seed Lucas Pouille fell victim to Wimbledon debutant Denis Novak. The qualifier reached his first career Slam third round beating Pouille 6-4, 6-2, 6-7, 3-6, ...
- New Look Federer Rolls In Wimbledon Opener, Dimitrov Upset By Wawrinka; Nadal, Djokovic Tues
- Federer in the fourth round. That's good news for Roger who lost to the Croat in Halle and dropped a set to him at Indian Wells. Lucas Pouille, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Philipp Kohlschreiber and Kevin Anderson were also winner on a warm first day. On Tuesday, World No. 1 and 2-time W...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Serena In, Cibulkova Snubbed; Federer, Nadal 1, 2
- the Wimbledon committee once again adhered to their men's formula for seeding purposes, which takes into account grass results over the last two years, the women's seedings were so easy. In the past, the tournament has followed the WTA rankings, but this year with mounting pressur...
- Federer Cruises In Halle Opener For 17th Straight Grass Win; Coric Upsets Zverev
- as Mischa fell to Karen Khachanov. Also, fresh off a title Sunday, Richard Gasquet fell to Florian Mayer. Stefanos Tsitsipas beat Lucas Pouille. On Wednesday, Khachanov returns to take on Kei Nishikori and Dominic Thiem is also in action. ...
- Preview: Federer Goes for No. 10 at ATP Halle Gerry Weber Open
- WEBER OPEN HALLE, Germany; surface: grass Seeds: Roger Federer Alexander Zverev, Dominic Thiem, Roberto Bautista Agut, Lucas Pouille, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Kei Nishikori, Richard Gasquet Floaters: Benoit Paire, Steve Johnson, Mischa Zverev, Borna Coric Notes: Th...
- Federer, Kyrgios Advance To Saturday SF In Stuttgart; Gasquet-Tomic in Den Bosch
- the final he'll also return to the No. 1 ranking, overtaking Rafael Nadal. In the other semifinal, Milos Raonic will take on Lucas Pouille. The Frenchman Pouille knocked out Denis Istomin in three sets while Raonic edged Tomas Berdych in two breakers. "Today was a difficult ...
- Djokovic Denies Dimitrov, Murray Dominates Pouille In Paris; Tsonga v Raonic Friday
- Federer v Del Potro In Basel Final; Tsonga v Pouille In Vienna
- Pouille Powers Past Nadal In US Open Epic; Djokovic Romps, Murray, Del Potro Monday
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- Murray Drops 3 Games In Beijing; Nadal Returns Thurs Plus Dimitrov-Pouille, Wozniacki-Radwanska
- Nadal, Berdych Bounced Out Of Shanghai; Djokovic, Murray-Pouille Thursday
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)