Luis Horna - News and More
- Nationality: PER (Peru)
- Birthdate: September 14, 1980
- Age: 2019 years old
- Birthplace: Lima, Peru
- Residence: Lima, Peru
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Luis Horna?
Full name is Luis Horna Biscari...Nicknamed “Lucho”...Father, Eliseo, is a mine engineer; mother, Carmen Viscari, is an administrator...Grew up admiring former ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- now the only player with 50+ wins at all four Grand Slams. Federer has not lost first round at a Grand Slam since 2003 French Open to Luis Horna...Victoria Azarenka avoided becoming the first No. 1-seeded women to lose first round at a Slam since Martina Hingis lost to Virginia Ruano...
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
- Federer doesn't have quite the pressure that Djokovic's faces this week. And the Swiss hasn't lost a Grand Slam opener since Luis Horna got him at Paris in 2003 some nine years ago. His opponent Monday afternoon, Tobias Kamke, is actually a pretty good player, but it's hard ...
- Roddick Banks Exo Cash Ahead of Marriage Weekend
- in South America ahead of this weekend's reported marriage to Sports Illustrated model Brooklyn Decker.
Roddick faced Luis Horna in Lima, Peru, and former No. 1 Marcelo Rios in Santiago, Chile. Rios, looking like he just emerged from a month in solitary confinement wi...
- Safina Takes Tokyo; Spain, Argentina Into Davis Cup Final
- Peru 4-1
Israel seals the deal in the first Sunday singles when Dudi "Where's My Car?" Sela comes from a set down to defeat Luis "Me So" Horna in four.
Netherlands d. Korea 3-2
The Dutch win the starless tie when Thiemo de Bakker straight-sets Woong-Sun Jun in the fifth and dec...
- Tennis-X Notes: Tursunov Kicked Out of Tournament; Nadal Wimbledon Pick
- the long line of men's players skipping the Beijing Olympics...The French Open men's title won by South Americans Pablo Cuevas and Luis Horna marked the first time a South American pair won a Grand Slam title in the Open Era (since 1968). They were teaming together at an event for...
- French Open Dish: Sharapova Testy, All Americans Out
- the world No. 1 and former French Open champion Bryan brothers were ousted on Monday, falling to Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay and Luis Horna of Peru 6-3, 5-7, 7-6(1). Switching sides leading 5-1 in the third-set tiebreak, Cuevas jumped the net, leading the Bryan brothers to avoid...
- ATP Hamburg Preview: Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Collide
- as the only players (since 1990) to win the three different clay titles. He opens this week against the winner ofPeruvian qualifier Luis Horna and Italian Potito Starace, and could face No. 15 Andy Murray in thethird round. Nadal's seeded quarterfinal opponents include No. 9 Tomas ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Rome, May 9
- easy?ROGER FEDERER: I didn't see any of his matches. No, obviously I assumed he was playing okay. A little hiccup maybe against Horna. I thought he was going to beat him maybe a little bit easier. He's a tough guy to play. He also beat Nieminen who's tough and doesn't give...
Recent fan comments for Luis Horna: