Lukas Lacko - News and More
- Nationality: SVK (Slovakia)
- Birthdate: November 03, 1987
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Piestany, Slovakia
- Residence: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Matej Liptak, Ladislav Olasz
Do you like Lukas Lacko?
Parents, Ladislav and Dagmar, are both teachers...Has one younger sister, Dominika...Considers hard courts as favorite surface and forehand and serve as strengt ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Looking Good At Australian Open; Zverev Looking Ugly
- one plays when it's over 90F! I'm joking... I think.
Milos Raonic - Maybe injured, maybe not. It doesn't matter. You lost in 4 to Lukas Lacko in the first round.
Sam Querrey - Coming off his best year, Sam fell apart to Fucsovics. That can't happen. Tough start to 2018.
- Djokovic Dominates In First Match In Six Months At Australian Open; Federer, Wawrinka Winners
- it will be better in the next round."
Former semifinalist Milos Raonic was the big upset of the day going down to 30-year-old Lukas Lacko 6-7(5), 7-5, 6-4, 7-6(4). And recent Auckland winner Roberta Bautista Agut was bounced by countryman Fernando Verdasco.
Tomas Berdych da...
- Cilic, Anderson Headlines ATP India Stop in Pune; Preview
- and Indians Arjun Kadhe and Ramkumar Ramanathan...Pulling out of the field were Jeremy Chardy, Rogerio Dutra Silva, Ivo Karlovic, Lukas Lacko and Lu Yen-hsun...Bautista Agut is the defending champion, beating Daniil Medvedev in last year's final...Former champions in the field are...
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- who received a standing ovation afterwards from the Aussie fans, will next meet No. 5 seed Kei Nishikori, who beat qualifier Lukas Lacko 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.
"For sure it's not going to be easy [facing Federer]," Nishikori said. "He was playing great tennis today. I watched only...
- Federer Faces Berdych Tonight At The Australian Open, Can He Win? Third Round Preview
- for the American. And what an opportunity for both to reach a fourth round at a Slam. I'll lean Jaziri who's the fresher player
Lukas Lacko v Kei Nishikori: Kei's looks good and he's healthy, he'll get through the qualifier.
Stan Wawrinka v Viktor Trocki: After an early strug...
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- ousted No. 16 Lucas Pouille 6-0, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4; Argentina's Diego Schwartzman put down No. 22 Pablo Cuevas 6-3, 6-3, 6-0; and Slovak Lukas Lacko ground out a five-set win over No. 26 Albert Ramos 4-6, 7-5, 1-6, 6-4, 6-3.
Notable winners in all-unseeded meetings were Andrey Rublev ...
- Davis Cup Powers Spain, Sweden, Germany, Slovaks Blanked 3-0
- Gonzalez and Nicolas Massu completed the claycourt sweep Saturday in the doubles versus the 2005 runner-up Slovaks, defeating Lukas Lacko and Michal Mertinak 6-2, 7-5, 3-6, 6-4 to advance to the quarterfinals and a likely away match against the U.S.The Slovak's lack of depth w...
- Djokovic Cruises After Miami Blackout, Del Potro Already Done; Serena, Venus, Murray v Tomic On Saturday
- Even Against Tomato Cans Like Lukas Lacko, Roger Federer Admits He Still Gets Scared
Recent fan comments for Lukas Lacko:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)