Lukasz Kubot - News and More
- Nationality: POL (Poland )
- Birthdate: May 16, 1982
- Birthplace: Boleslawiec, Poland
- Residence: Lubin, Poland
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Jan Stoces
- 2013 Final Ranking: 72
Do you like Lukasz Kubot?
|Began playing at age nine...Father, Janusz, is a soccer coach; mother, Dorota...Has a younger sister, Paulina, who is studying physiotherapy...Strengths of game ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori In Action
- in its last 12 Davis Cup ties.
Michal Przysiezny (POL) v Guido Pella (ARG)
Hubert Hurkacz (POL) v Leonardo Mayer (ARG)
Lukasz Kubot/Marcin Matkowski (POL) v Carlos Berlocq/Renzo Olivo (ARG)
Michal Przysiezny (POL) v Leonardo Mayer (ARG)
Hubert Hurkacz (POL) v Guido Pel...
- Tennis-X Davis Cup Picks and Pans for This Weekend
- one player in the Top 100 in Jerzy Janowicz.
Janowicz has played only one match this year. His teammates Kamil Majchrzak and Lukasz Kubot are ranked outside the Top 300. Good luck with that.
Canada at France
France has two Top 10 players in Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Richard...
- World No. 1 Djokovic vs World GOAT Federer in Aussie Open Semifinals
- website shut down betting on a mixed doubles match at the Australian Open, Lara Arruabarrena/David Marrero vs. Andrea Hlavackova/Lukasz Kubot, after large amounts of money started coming in on Hlavackova/Kubot and the site suspected a match fix. Hlavackova/Kubot won the match 6-0,...
- Why Is Betting Allowed On Mixed Doubles Anyway?
- match involves an Australian Open mixed doubles between Lara Arruabarrena and David Marrero against Andrea Hlavackova and Lukasz Kubot.
All the money ($25K or more) went on Hlavackova and Kubot to win and they did. So the issue? Well, people don't bet that much on mixed...
- Davis Cup SFs: Murray Leads GBR Against AUS; Federer, Nadal In Playoff Action
R1: Michal Przysiezny (POL) v Martin Klizan (SVK)
R2: Jerzy Janowicz (POL) v Norbert Gombos (SVK)
R3: Lukasz Kubot/Marcin Matkowski (POL) v Andrej Martin/Igor Zelenay (SVK)
R4: Jerzy Janowicz (POL) v Martin Klizan (SVK)
R5: Michal Przysiezny (P...
- UPDATED2: Aussie Aussie Oy Oy as Wildcards Romp at Brisbane Tennis
- 7-5, 7-6(5).
Americans Denis Kudla and Rhyne Williams came through the qualifying into the main draw Monday, joined by Poland's Lukasz Kubot and Romanian Marius Copil.
In women's play, former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka squandered two match points in a loss to Czech Karolina Plisk...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Australian Open, Jan 23
- focus and get it over with as soon as possible. So that's what I did.
Q. It seems it's gonna be a replay of the Belgrade final against Kubot.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah definitely we talked about it in the locker room. Yeah, he's a good player, singles player, and doubles as well. I t...
- ATP/WTA Indian Wells -- Monday Order of Play
- vs. Mirnyi/RamCourt 4 (from 11.00hrs)1. Szavay vs. Barrois2. Knapp vs. Pavlyuchenkova3. Stosur/Stubbs vs. Azarenka/Zvonareva4. ATP: Kubot/Marach vs. Gasquet/Wawrinka (after suitable rest)Court 6 (from 11.00hrs)1. Benesova/Zahlavova Strycova vs. Kops-Jones/Spears2. ATP: Ferrer/...
Recent fan comments for Lukasz Kubot:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)