Luksika Kumkhum - News and More
- Nationality: THA ()
- Birthdate: July 21, 1993
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Chantraburi, Thailand
- Residence: Chantraburi, Thailand
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two handed both sides)
Do you like Luksika Kumkhum?
Coached by father, Lersak Kumkhum ... Mother, Jaruwan Panchaisri, is a housewife and assistant coach; is an only child ... Began playing at age 4 ... Aggressiv ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wozniacki Eats Bugs, Joins Seeded Exodus at Wimbledon
- No. 9 Venus Williams coming from a set down to beat Alexandra Dulgheru 4-6, 6-0, 6-1, and No. 10 Madison Keys beating Thailand's Luksika Kumkhum 6-4, 6-3.
"She played well in the first set, I have to give her credit," Williams said. "I don't know if I've ever played her before and...
- Wozniacki Wins Late Match, Ostapenko Ousted at Australian Open Day 5
- Svitolina will face Czech Denisa Allertova who beat Poland's Magda Linette 6-1, 6-4.
Croat Petra Martic defeated Thailand's Luksika Kumkhum 6-3, 3-6, 7-5, setting up an all-unseeded fourth round meeting with Belgian Elise Mertens who beat France's Alize Cornet 7-5, 6-4.
- Kyrgios v Tsonga, Dimitrov v Rublev Highlight Start Of 3rd Round At Australian Open Friday
- Jelena Ostapenko continue on, but with all the upsets in the women's bottom half, opportunity abounds for many of the women, like Luksika Kumkhum, Petra Martic, Magda Linette and Denisa Allertova.
FRIDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE
Rod Laver Arena
L. Kumkhum v P. Martic
- Wozniacki, Top 10 All Struggle on Wednesday at Australian Open Where Temps Soar
- a qualifier and last year's girls' champion, defeated Aussie Olivia Rogowska 6-3, 7-5 to move into the third round, and Thailand's Luksika Kumkhum unceremoniously put Belinda Bencic out of the tournament 6-1, 6-3.
Matches to look for on Thursday in Melbourne include (1) Simona Halep...
- Nadal, Tsonga v Shapovalov Wednesday At Australian Open; Svitolina, Wozniacki Headline Women
- Open semifinalist Caroline Wozniacki meets Jana Fett and following her big win over Venus Williams, Belinda Bencic returns against Luksika Kumkhum.
Also, 15-year-old Marta Kostyuk continues her breakout run against Olivia Rogowska.
WEDNESDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE
Rod Laver Ar...
- Serena Williams Conquers Bencic, Yips at Australian Open
- will next face another tough one against last year's semifinalist and rising star Naomi Osaka, who on Tuesday survived Luksika Kumkhum 6-7(2), 6-4, 7-5.
Pliskova allowed only two games to her opponent, and is not allowing the talk of being a title contender to be a distr...
Recent fan comments for Luksika Kumkhum: