Magda Linette - News and More
Do you like Magda Linette?Coached by Izo Zunic ... Parents are Tomasz and Beata; sister is Dagmara ... Started playing at age 6 ... Favorite shot is backhand; favorite surfaces are hard ... Read Full Bio
- World No. 1 Halep Shocked on Day 1 at US Open; Draw Opens for Serena, Venus Williams
- Garbine Muguruza bageling China's Shuai Zhang, No. 15 Elise Mertens, No. 16 Venus Williams, No. 17 Serena Williams bageling Poland's Magda Linette, No. 18 Ashleigh Barty, No. 19 Anastasija Sevastova needing three sets to get by Croat Donna Vekic, No. 23 Barbora Strycova, No. 25 Daria G...
- Serena Williams Isn't Fussed That The French Open Has Banned Catsuits
- Nike, Serena and for tennis which made made headlines across the country. Serena opens play at the US Open Monday night against Magda Linette of Poland. Serena is trying to win her 6th US Open title and 24th Grand Slam which would match her with Margaret Smith Court for the all-ti...
- Monday US Open Schedule: Nadal, Serena, Venus, Wawrinka v Dimitrov Headline
- Wawrinka (SUI) vs. G. Dimitrov (BUL)  S. Kuznetsova (RUS) vs. V. Williams (USA)  7:00 PM S. Williams (USA)  vs. M. Linette (POL) R. Nadal (ESP)  vs. D. Ferrer (ESP) LOUIS ARMSTRONG STADIUM 11:00 AM S. Halep (ROU)  vs. K. Kanepi (EST) A. Murray (GBR...
- WTA Previews: Mladenovic Heads Lugano, Maria in Bogota
- in the inaugural final defeating Anett Kontaveit. CLARO OPEN COLSANITAS BOGOTA, Colombia; Surface: clay Seeds: Tatjana Maria, Magda Linette, Johanna Larsson, Veronica Cepede Royg, Lara Arruabarrena, Alison Riske, Ana Bogdan, Ajla Tomljanovic Floaters: none Notes: No Top...
- Bouchard, Stosur, Shuai Headline WTA Taipei Open
- Taiwan; Surface: indoor hard Seeds: Peng Shuai, Zhang Shuai, Samantha Stosur, Timea Babos, Yulia Putintseva, Zarina Diyas, Magda Linette, Pauline Parmentier Floaters: Ana Bogdan, Sabina Lisicki, Genie Bouchard Notes: No Top 25 players in the draw...Interesting starts fo...
- Wozniacki Wins Late Match, Ostapenko Ousted at Australian Open Day 5
- do anything against her, that's the problem.'" In the fourth round Svitolina will face Czech Denisa Allertova who beat Poland's Magda Linette 6-1, 6-4. Croat Petra Martic defeated Thailand's Luksika Kumkhum 6-3, 3-6, 7-5, setting up an all-unseeded fourth round meeting with Bel...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)