Magda Linette - News and More
- Nationality: POL ()
- Birthdate: February 12, 1992
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Poznan, Poland
- Residence: Poznan, Poland
- Turned Pro: Pro (2009)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Magda Linette?
Coached by Izo Zunic ... Parents are Tomasz and Beata; sister is Dagmara ... Started playing at age 6 ... Favorite shot is backhand; favorite surfaces are hard ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena Slams Goerges at Wimbledon, Barty Streaks To 15
- Kvitova. The Czech has been looking better and better following a forearm injury derailed her French Open. Kvitova today crushed Magda Linette 6-3, 6-2.
"It's great to play just two sets, for sure, for my arm. It's the best I can have, but you really never know what is coming ne...
- Osaka Wins Thriller Over Azarenka, Serena In Charge At French; Muguruza v Svitolina in 3R
- Siniakova who outlasted Maria Sakkari in a marathon 3-setter.
Defending champion Simona Halep was pushed again, this time by Magda Linette before prevailing 6-4, 5-7, 6-3.
Serena Williams looked better in a good win over qualifier Karumi Nara 6-3, 6-2.
"I think she was pl...
- Nadal, Federer Beat Germans At French, Dimitrov Ousts Cilic; Djokovic, Delpo On Deck
- German opposition Wednesday at the French Open, legends Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer both had no major issues. Yes, they were tested a bit, but the outcomes were never in doubt.
Playing on Suzanne Lenglen where he's now 19-0, Nadal took care of qualifier Yannick Maden 6-1, 6...
- Serena Sublime In Comeback At Australian Open; Venus, Halep Escape
- lead on Laura Siegemund. The German stormed back to a 6-7(5), 6-4, 6-2 win.
And in the nightcap, Naomi Osaka had no trouble with Magda Linette in a 6-4, 6-2 win.
Former semifinalists Elise Mertens, Eugenie Bouchard and Madison Keys were also winners. Bouchard now meets Serena on...
- Murray Falls In Thrilling Final Australian Open Match; Federer, Nadal Advance
- v M. Keys(17)
T. Maria v S. Williams(16)
A. Zverev(4) v A. Bedene
From 7:00pm AEDT
N. Djokovic(1) v M. Krueger(Q)
N. Osaka(4) v M. Linette
Margaret Court Arena
From 11:00am AEDT
K. Majchrzak(Q) v K. Nishikori(8)
T. Zidansek v D. Gavrilova
V. Williams v M. Buzarnescu(25)
- Sharapova, Kerber, Wozniacki Winners At Australian Open; Williams On Tap Tuesday
- Halep will try to avoid a second straight loss in a Major first round to Kaia Kanepi. US Open champ Naomi Osaka opens play against Magda Linette and Madison Keys meets young Australian Destanee Aiava. ...
Recent fan comments for Magda Linette: