Magda Linette - News and More
Do you like Magda Linette?Coached by Izo Zunic ... Parents are Tomasz and Beata; sister is Dagmara ... Started playing at age 6 ... Favorite shot is backhand; favorite surfaces are hard ... Read Full Bio
- Wozniacki Faces Radwanska In Tokyo, Osaka Into First WTA SF; Jankovic Seeks Title Defense In Guangzhou
- Open semifinalist Caroline Wozniacki continued her climb back up the rankings beating qualifier Magda Linette 6-4, 6-3 to reach the last four at the Tokyo event. The former No. 1 will meet fellow former champion Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals after the Pole ousted Olympic g...
- Eugenie Bouchard Leads Quebec City; WTA Previews Next Week
- Ostapenko, Anastasija Sevastova and Wang Qiang...Wickmayer is the lone former champ in the field, in last year's final beating Magda Linette. ...
- Petra Kvitova, Sam Stosur Advance In Montreal; Eugenie Bouchard v Lucie Safarova Tuesday
- event in Montreal, but several matches were still completed. Among the early winners was former champion Petra Kvitova who crushed Magda Linette 6-1, 6-2. Earlier, Sam Stosur took care of Heather Watson 7-5, 6-3 and Elina Svitolina beat Jennifer Brady 6-2, 6-4. Italian Camila G...
- Caroline Wozniacki, Angelique Kerber Pull Out Of Events; Venus Williams Wins In Stanford Opener
- Stanford, 2-time champion Venus Williams made a successful start to the summer hardcourts with a 6-3, 6-7(6), 6-2 win over Magda Linette. Venus, who won the title in 2000 and 2002, made her pro debut at Stanford back in 1994! Johanna Konta and Misaki Doi were also winne...
- Dimitrov, Bouchard, Defending Champ Stephens Fall In D.C.; Fritz v Zverev Today; Venus In Stanford
- surgery last fall. And at the WTA event in Stanford, later tonight 36-year-old Venus Williams plays her first match against Magda Linette. Williams has won the title twice before in 2000 and 2002. ...
- Azarenka Advances In Miami, Full Women's 4th RD Monday Including Serena
- had a good day on the women's side in Miami. Indian Wells champion Victoria Azarenka led the way toppling Magda Linette 6-3, 6-0. "Playing in a tournament like Miami, you don't expect players to give up and not try, whatever the scoreline is," she added after the match in her p...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)