Malek Jaziri - News and More
- Nationality: TUN (Tunisia )
- Birthdate: January 20, 1984
- Birthplace: Bizerte, Tunisia
- Residence: Tunis, Tunisia
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 168
Do you like Malek Jaziri?
| Plays with a two-handed backhand...Started playing tennis aged five...Nickname is "Jazz"...Speaks Spanish, French, English and Arabic...Father, Mohamed, is a b ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Isner, Monfils, Sock, Querrey Lead 7 Of Top 8 Seeds Into Washington QFs
- Querrey after Sam knocked out Alexandr Dolgopolov 7-6(5), 6-3.
19-year-old Alexander Zverev struggled by survived a test from Malek Jaziri 6-2, 5-7, 6-2. He'll meet Frenchman Benoit Paire.
And Sock will meet big man Ivo Karlovic. Sock eased past Dan Evans while Karlovic oust...
- Zverev Takes Down Fritz In D.C. Teen Tussle, Isner, Monfils Advance; Thiem Upset By Melzer In Kitzbuhel
- 11 July, became the youngest player to break into the Top 30 of the rankings since Rafael Nadal in March 2005.
Next for Zverev is Malek Jaziri.
Top seed and 3-time finalist John Isner hit 14 aces to cruise past James Duckworth 6-3, 6-4. Seven of Isner's 10 career ATP World Tour ...
- Ferrer Leads Bastad; Johnson on Grass at Newport; ATP Previews
- good player in the field, including Kevin Anderson, Roberto Bautista Agut, Pablo Carreno Busta, Federico Delbonis, Fabio Fognini, Malek Jaziri, Juan Monaco, Guido Pella, Lucas Pouille, Lukas Rosol, Dominic Thiem, and Jiri Vesely...Rafael Nadal (currently injured) beat Fognini in la...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- Rafael Nadal (*), David Ferrer, Roberto Bautista Agut,
Albert Ramos-Vinolas (*)
Switzerland Roger Federer, Stan Wawrinka
Tunisia Malek Jaziri
Ukraine Illya Marchenko
Uruguay Pablo Cuevas
USA Jack Sock (*), Steve Johnson (*), Denis Kudla (*), Brian Baker (*)
Uzbekistan Denis Is...
- Roger Federer v David Goffin, Dominic Thiem v Philipp Kohlschreiber Friday In Halle
- Friday in the Halle quarterfinals against David Goffin.
Federer advanced to his 14th straight tournament quarterfinal beating Malek Jaziri 6-3, 7-5. Federer, though, was down a break in the second set 3-0.
"I thought he was reading my serve throughout the first set. So, I st...
- Roger Federer Wins, Kei Nishikori Withdraws With A Bad Rib In Halle
- to work through it. I’m getting there. I’m happy that I’m getting more and more info every match I play."
Federer will meet Malek Jaziri tomorrow.
Germans Alexander Zverev and former champion Philipp Kohlschreiber also advanced as did Dominic Thiem who beat Joao Sousa ...
Recent fan comments for Malek Jaziri:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)