Marc Lopez - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain)
- Birthdate: July 31, 1982
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Residence: Barcelona, Spain
- Turned Pro: 1999
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Marc Lopez?
| Started playing tennis because his older brother Raul (8 years older) played... Raul went on to become a tennis coach with the Catalan Tennis Federation... Rea ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- other results Mikhail Kukushkin beat Lukas Rosol 7-6 in the fifth, American qualifier Ryan Harrison surprised Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez in straights, and Thomaz Bellucci and injury-comeback player Janko Tipsarevic were straight-set winners into the second round.
- Murray Bros Close Gap v Argentina, Will Del Potro Be Fit Sunday? Cilic Looks To Close Out France
- spot in the Davis Cup finals.
In World Group playoffs, after missing the Friday singles with a stomach issue, Rafael Nadal joined Marc Lopez to give Spain a 3-0 win over India in New Delhi.
“Our ambition was to get into the World Group, and it is great we did that," Nadal sa...
- Davis Cup SFs: Andy Murray v Juan Martin Del Potro Friday; Rafael Nadal Travels To India
- while David Ferrer will be facing Saketh Myneni in the second match.
The doubles on Saturday pits French Open champions Feliciano Lopez and Marc Lopez against Leander Paes and Myneni.
Spain are here on a mission. It is now two years to the month that they have been out of...
- Djokovic Gets Another Retirement At US Open, Will Face Monfils In US Open Semifinals
- just wasn't much of a match. In fact, it was so humdrum ESPN even cut away from a singles quarterfinals to show doubles between Feliciano Lopez/Marc Lopez against the Bryans brothers on what was the last match on Armstrong. The Spaniards won that one just like they did in the French...
- Carreno Busta Edges Bautista Agut To Claim First ATP Title In Winston-Salem
- 150 ATP Rankings points and $48,750.
Agut heads to New York as a 15 seed and takes on another 3-name countryman in Guillermo Garcia Lopez on Monday. Carreno Busta plays Tuesday against Ilya Ivashka. ...
- US Open Draw Preview: Can Anyone Stop A Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray Final?
- here. He opens with Lukas Rosol, then another date with Juan Monaco followed by the fledgling Gilles Simon. Grigor Dimitrov or Feliciano Lopez will be there in the fourth and on the quick courts I think I'll go with the Spaniard over the Bulgarian. But Murray will get through to th...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 13
- home. We started mine six months after that.Q. Can you talk about Davis Cup surface, assuming obviously clay is out. But if Nadal, Ferrer, Lopez, Verdasco all end up playing, I guess it would be a toss-up between fast hard or grass.ANDY RODDICK: Well, like you say grass, but Rafa has...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 13
- Harrison InterviewMarch 13, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. HARRISON/G. Garcia Lopez6-3, 7-6THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. General impressions of your progress at this stage?RYAN HARRISON: Um, well, I'm obviously extremely excited right now. I felt like I d...
- Djokovic Hangs On To Beat Lopez At US Open, Will Meet Cilic In SF; Federer, Wawrinka Favorites Tomorrow
- Simon Upends Del Potro, Meets Tsonga In Marseille SF; Spaniards Ferrer, Almagro, Lopez Also Friday Winners
- Federer Too Perfect; Lopez Ready for Main Stage
- Murray into LA Semifinals, Plays Lopez Tonight; Sharapova Alive in Stanford
- Feliciano Lopez Rips ATP Player Rep Justin Gimelstob on Twitter
- Tsonga Seeks Second Marseille Crown Against Berdych; Spaniards Ferrer, Lopez Also In Finals
Recent fan comments for Marc Lopez:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)