Marc Lopez - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain)
- Birthdate: July 31, 1982
- Age: 2019 years old
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Residence: Barcelona, Spain
- Turned Pro: 1999
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Marc Lopez?
Started playing tennis because his older brother Raul (8 years older) played... Raul went on to become a tennis coach with the Catalan Tennis Federation... Rea ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Dominant Again At Wimbledon, Opelka Authors Wawrinka Upset; Nadal v Kyrgios Thurs.
- over Edmund.
Russian big men Daniil Medvedev and Karen Khachanov both advanced. Khachanov ended the run of Queen's champion Feliciano Lopez.
And a pair of Canadians were also winners. Former finalist Milos Raonic return to the third round and 18-year-old won in four over Core...
- Federer, Nadal Shake Off Early Trouble At Wimbledon, Thiem Tumbles; Djokovic, Auger-Aliassime Return
- Milos Raonic is also back on court Wednesday along with 2018 finalists Novak Djokovic and Kevin Anderson.
Queen's champ Feliciano Lopez takes on big Russian Karen Khachanov and Kyle Edmund meets Fernando Verdasco.
WEDNESDAY WIMBLEDON SCHEDULE
CENTRE COURT - SHOW COURT - ...
- Men's Preview: Djokovic, Nadal Resume Chase For Federer At Wimbledon
- down and Wawrinka doesn't play his best on the grass. So could someone like the giant Reilly Opelka get hot? Maybe Queen's champ Feliciano Lopez keeps his run going? Nicolas Jarry? This is hard to pick. I'll say Anderson, because his draw is too good, plays his way back into form, ge...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel Any Pain In My Hip, It's Brilliant
- a busy week of doubles in Queen's where he teamed with Feliciano Lopez to take the doubles title, Andy Murray was thrilled with how his hip held up after his first event since January.
"I expected it to be sore, but I literally, ave nothing there," Murray said Sunday. "I spok...
- Lopez Sweeps Queen's, Edges Simon In Singles, Teams With Murray For Doubles Crown
- a day for Feliciano Lopez. The part-time tournament director won both the singles and doubles titles Sunday in Queen's.
The 37-year-old edged Gilles Simon in a 3-set thriller 6-2, 6-7(4), 7-6(2). Lopez had command of the second set breaker up 4-2 but didn't win another point. ...
- Lopez Stops Auger-Aliassime, Will Face Simon For Queen's Title Then Join Murray For Doubles Crown
- Lopez was a busy man Saturday at Queen's. The Spaniard won not one, not two but three matches en route to both singles and the doubles finals.
Lopez began his day stopping the run of 18-year-old Felix Auger-Aliassime 6-7(3), 6-3, 6-4. The match between 37-year-old Lopez a...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 13
- home. We started mine six months after that.Q. Can you talk about Davis Cup surface, assuming obviously clay is out. But if Nadal, Ferrer, Lopez, Verdasco all end up playing, I guess it would be a toss-up between fast hard or grass.ANDY RODDICK: Well, like you say grass, but Rafa has...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 13
- Harrison InterviewMarch 13, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. HARRISON/G. Garcia Lopez6-3, 7-6THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. General impressions of your progress at this stage?RYAN HARRISON: Um, well, I'm obviously extremely excited right now. I felt like I d...
- Djokovic Hangs On To Beat Lopez At US Open, Will Meet Cilic In SF; Federer, Wawrinka Favorites Tomorrow
- Simon Upends Del Potro, Meets Tsonga In Marseille SF; Spaniards Ferrer, Almagro, Lopez Also Friday Winners
- Federer Too Perfect; Lopez Ready for Main Stage
- Murray into LA Semifinals, Plays Lopez Tonight; Sharapova Alive in Stanford
- Feliciano Lopez Rips ATP Player Rep Justin Gimelstob on Twitter
- Tsonga Seeks Second Marseille Crown Against Berdych; Spaniards Ferrer, Lopez Also In Finals
Recent fan comments for Marc Lopez: