Marc Rath - News and More
- Nationality: AUT (Austria )
- Birthdate: December 05, 1990
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 327
Do you like Marc Rath?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Richard Gasquet Brings Parisians to Feet with Kei Nishikori Upset at French Open; Novak Djokovic Monday
- is this Richard Gasquet and what's he done with the old one?
The French wunderkind who never panned out as an adult bloomed late -- specifically on Sunday at Roland Garros -- advancing to his first French Open quarterfinals in 13 tries after a 6-4, 6-2, 4-6, 6-2 upset o...
- Kvitova, Stephens Make Ugly Exits at French Open; Williams Sisters Saturday
- women's tour made another unscheduled stop in Upset Town on Friday when a former Slam champ and two Top 20 seeds were beaten in third-round action at the French Open.
Unseeded American Shelby Rogers toppled sleep-deprived No. 10 seed Petra Kvitova by the lopsided score ...
- French Open Men's Draw: Are Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray Heading Toward The Final?
- draw is out! With Roger Federer not playing and Rafael Nadal assured of avoiding Novak Djokovic, there was little in the way of pure drama today, but the top two seeds have to be happy with the way things turned out. Djokovic and Andy Murray have never won the French Open, but th...
- What Is Wrong With Novak Djokovic?
- over a month ago, Novak Djokovic had the tennis world by the fingertips. Dominating the tour week-after-week with his record-breaking run. He was seemingly at the peak of his powers, with few true rivals, he looked absolutely unstoppable and invincible.
An early loss in Monte...
- Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal In Thriller While Andy Murray Impresses; Rome SF Picks And Pans
- played better, he's getting closer, but Rafael Nadal still cannot solve the Novak Djokovic riddle right now. And few can! Today, Nadal lost his 7th straight to his rival in the Rome quarterfinals 7-5, 7-6(4) in a very good, very entertaining match.
"Certainly winning against Na...
- Despite Injuries, Roger Federer Still Confident About French Open
- withdrawing from his fifth event of 2016 yesterday in Madrid, Roger Federer remains confident about the French Open which begins in less than three weeks.
"I do believe I have chances there," Federer said of the French Open. "The problem in the past has been more Rafa than t...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 23, 2011 An interview with: ROGER FEDERER THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What is it that you love about playing tennis? Simple question. ROGER FEDERER: I guess, you know, it's myself to blame ...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Ivanovic InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. IVANOVIC/J. Jankovic6-4, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Maybe the best match you've played all year, huh, Ana?ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, definitely. I'm really happy. You know, I played some good tenni...
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Djokovic Compares Win to Sex in Tuesday US Open Marathon
- Mathieu Edges Isner In French Open Marathon; Nadal Stays Hot As Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Return Friday
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Isner Wins Marathon, Nadal's Turn to Escape at Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Wins Epic Olympic Marathon, Will Play For Gold On Sunday; Withdraws From Toronto
Recent fan comments for Marc Rath:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)