Marc Rath - News and More
- Nationality: AUT (Austria )
- Birthdate: December 05, 1990
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 327
Do you like Marc Rath?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray: I Was Lucky I Won In Two Sets
- weekend for Andy Murray. On Saturday he won the longest 3-set match of the season beating Milos Raonic 57, 76(5), 76(9) in a 3 hours, 38 minutes.
Murray had little time to recover with the final the next day. And with many writing him off against the fit and rested Novak Djok...
- What? Novak Djokovic Admits He Never Had A Serious Chance To Beat Andy Murray!
- deeper into what happened yesterday, yes, Novak Djokovic didn't play great. Yes, he made a lot of errors while Andy Murray took it to the Serb, cracking his serve and his forehand and getting enough balls back to frustrate the former No. 1. And it worked, it worked very well. ...
- Andy Murray Beats Novak Djokovic To Win First ATP Finals And Finish No. 1!
- quick thoughts on what we just saw as Andy Murray hung on to beat Novak Djokovic 6-3, 6-4 to win his first ATP Finals title and wrap-up the year-end No. 1 ranking.
First, congrats to Murray. He deserves the win and the ranking that came with it, finishing with the most match ...
- It's Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic For The ATP No. 1 Ranking Sunday In London, Who's The Pick?
- won't be remembered as the greatest season ever in pro tennis, far from it. But it will have what could be the greatest conclusion to any season. That's because the final match between Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic at the London ATP Finals will ultimately determine who ends the...
- Murray v Raonic, Djokovic v Nishikori In Chase For No. 1; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- run includes a drubbing at the ATP Finals last year when Djokovic destroyed Nishikori 6-1, 6-1.
I'm not expecting that, not at all. Rather, I like how Kei's played this week against Wawrinka and Murray, though he faded today against Cilic in what was a meaningless match in te...
- Murray Outlasts Nishikori At ATP Finals, Wawrinka Stays Alive; Raonic-Thiem For Second Place Thursday
- Murray kept pace with Novak Djokovic in the race for No. 1 with a marathon win over Kei Nishikori 6-7(9), 6-4, 6-4 in round robin play at the ATP Finals in London. The 3-hour, 21-minute affair marked the longest best-of-3 set match ever recorded (since 1991) at the ATP Finals.
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 23, 2011 An interview with: ROGER FEDERER THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What is it that you love about playing tennis? Simple question. ROGER FEDERER: I guess, you know, it's myself to blame ...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Ivanovic InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. IVANOVIC/J. Jankovic6-4, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Maybe the best match you've played all year, huh, Ana?ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, definitely. I'm really happy. You know, I played some good tenni...
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Djokovic Compares Win to Sex in Tuesday US Open Marathon
- Mathieu Edges Isner In French Open Marathon; Nadal Stays Hot As Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Return Friday
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Isner Wins Marathon, Nadal's Turn to Escape at Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Wins Epic Olympic Marathon, Will Play For Gold On Sunday; Withdraws From Toronto
Recent fan comments for Marc Rath:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)