Marc Rath - News and More
Do you like Marc Rath?
- March Madness! Who Had The Worst Loss Last Week: Federer, Nadal Or Djokovic?
- Andy Murray made history becoming the first Brit to win Dubai, his colleagues all fell by the wayside in rather befuddling fashion. First is what Roger Federer. The Swiss was playing his first event since winning the Australian Open and Dubai is of course his second home and...
- Roger Federer Was In Prague Monday To Promote The Laver Cup
- Federer made a public appearance in Prague yesterday to promote the new Laver Cup, which is run by his management company. The event, to be held September 22-24, pits Europe against the world in a team tennis format. Prague is the inaugural host city of what will be an annua...
- 8 Things I Think About Thought About Roger Federer's Australian Open Win And The GOAT
- time to wrap up what was best called an unpredictable Australian Open which culminated in a win by Roger Federer over Rafael Nadal in a final absolutely no one saw coming a month ago. Once again, just when you think you know tennis, you don't. 1. The Win What an incredible e...
- Denis Istomin: It's Unreal To Beat Novak Djokovic In 5 Sets
- Istomin pulled out one of the biggest upsets at the Australian Open stunning No. 2 seed and six-time champion Novak Djokovic 7-6(8), 5-7, 2-6, 7-6(5), 6-4. Istomin had never beaten Djokovic and had just one career Top 10 win in 33 tries before. But Istomin, who needed to win...
- Serena Williams Conquers Bencic, Yips at Australian Open
- Williams has the yips. You saw it much in 2016. Double faults on match points. Footwork going out the door. Pained look on the face. On Tuesday at the Australian Open, leading Belinda Bencic 6-4, 5-0, it was another trip to Yip Town for the current world No. 2. ...
- Serena Williams: 2016 Wasn't A Great Season
- Williams is 35, she is No. 2 in the world and last year she made three Grand Slam finals, winning one. But that's not good enough. Serena returns to Melbourne newly-engaged and seeking her seventh Australian Open title, and with so many withdrawals from players like Victor...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 23, 2011 An interview with: ROGER FEDERER THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What is it that you love about playing tennis? Simple question. ROGER FEDERER: I guess, you know, it's myself to blame ...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Ivanovic InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. IVANOVIC/J. Jankovic6-4, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Maybe the best match you've played all year, huh, Ana?ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, definitely. I'm really happy. You know, I played some good tenni...
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Djokovic Compares Win to Sex in Tuesday US Open Marathon
- Mathieu Edges Isner In French Open Marathon; Nadal Stays Hot As Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Return Friday
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Isner Wins Marathon, Nadal's Turn to Escape at Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Wins Epic Olympic Marathon, Will Play For Gold On Sunday; Withdraws From Toronto
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)