Marc Rath - News and More
- Nationality: AUT (Austria )
- Birthdate: December 05, 1990
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 327
Do you like Marc Rath?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wawrinka Escapes, Nadal Strong, Loaded Schedule Thursday at ATP Cincinnati Including Murray
- players needed to double-up in matches due to rains earlier in the week, but all nine of the Top 10-seeded players in action made it safely through on Wednesday in Cincinnati, led by a tired Olympics gold medal champ Andy Murray who worked past Juan Monaco 6-3, 6-2 in the late-n...
- Rafael Nadal's Wrist Isn't 100%, He's Tired, But He's Playing Cincinnati And He's Staying Positive
- Nadal is scheduled to return to action today in Cincinnati for his opening round match against Pablo Cuevas. It's Nadal's second event back from a left wrist injury which forced him out of the French and Wimbledon, and the 30-year-old said in Rio after losing the bronze match ...
- Begu Has Rio Olympic Mojo After WTA Florianopolis Win; Duan 1st-Time Winner at Nanchung
- Irina-Camelia Begu and China's Duan Ying-Ying won WTA titles over the weekend as the top players geared-up for the Rio Olympics.
Duan won a career-first title at the Jiangxi Open with a 1-6, 6-4, 6-2 upset over No. 6 seed Vania King in Nanchung, China on Sunday.
- Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori For The Toronto Canadian Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- what a crappy couple of match today in Toronto. No real surprises with the results, per se, but there really wasn't much drama or intrigue at all, when there should have been.
First, it was Stan Wawrinka against Kei Nishikori in what seemed like an even matchup. But at the st...
- Murray Beats Another Brit, Wawrinka Lines Up Del Potro, Federer vs. Cinderella Willis Wed. at Wimbledon
- shocking lack of upsets saw all 10 seeds in action advance into the second round Tuesday on a day cut short by rain at Wimbledon, led, at least to the home crowd, by No. 2 seed Andy Murray winning an all-British match-up against Liam Broady 6-2, 6-3, 6-4.
- Forbes: Roger Federer Remains The Highest Paid Player In Tennis
- to Forbes, Roger Federer, despite his recent decline, is still the highest paid player in all of tennis.
Forbes just released its list of highest paid athletes, and Federer leads all tennis players (and individual sports athletes) at No. 4, $12 million ahead of Novak Djo...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 23, 2011 An interview with: ROGER FEDERER THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What is it that you love about playing tennis? Simple question. ROGER FEDERER: I guess, you know, it's myself to blame ...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Ivanovic InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. IVANOVIC/J. Jankovic6-4, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Maybe the best match you've played all year, huh, Ana?ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, definitely. I'm really happy. You know, I played some good tenni...
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Djokovic Compares Win to Sex in Tuesday US Open Marathon
- Mathieu Edges Isner In French Open Marathon; Nadal Stays Hot As Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Return Friday
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Isner Wins Marathon, Nadal's Turn to Escape at Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Wins Epic Olympic Marathon, Will Play For Gold On Sunday; Withdraws From Toronto
Recent fan comments for Marc Rath:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)