Marc Rath - News and More
- Nationality: AUT (Austria )
- Birthdate: December 05, 1990
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 327
Do you like Marc Rath?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic On Catching Roger Federer's 17 Slams: I Don't Think About It At All, It's Not A Goal!
- month Novak Djokovic admitted that he no longer was motivated by the No. 1 ranking or winning Grand Slams. A few weeks later, Djokovic was asked if anything had changed in his outlook. Well, it hasn't. And he doesn't even have catching Roger Federer's 17 Slams as a goal.
- Djokovic Cruises In Shanghai Opener, Del Potro Out; Nadal, Murray Wednesday
- his first match since losing in the US Open finals to Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic rolled at the Shanghai Masters defeating Fabio Fognini 6-3, 6-3. The World No. 1 has now won 39 of his last 40 matches in Asia including the Shanghai title last year and three of the last four.
- No. 1 Kerber Falls To Kvitova, Venus Ousted; Halep v Keys Thursday In Wuhan
- the marquee match Wednesday in Wuhan, newly crowned World No. 1 Angelique Kerber fell to 2-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova in a 3-hour, 20-minute marathon 6-7(10), 7-5, 6-4.
Kvitova won the contest on her seventh matchpoint, ending Kerber's 8-match win streak.
"I won a...
- Murray Bros Close Gap v Argentina, Will Del Potro Be Fit Sunday? Cilic Looks To Close Out France
- a disappointing opening day at home, brothers Andy and Jamie Murray teamed to get Great Britain on the board against Argentina with a 6-1, 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Juan Martin del Potro and Leonardo Mayer.
With Great Britain down 2-0 leading into Saturday's doubles, it was...
- Novak Djokovic: I Had Phases Where I Was Pissed Off By What Monfils Was Doing
- a crazy match, Novak Djokovic struggled with injuries, the odd behavior of his opponent but got through Gael Monfils 6-3, 6-2, 3-6, 6-2 to reach his 7th US Open final.
The Serb received treatment on both his right and left shoulders during the match, and was also seen in pain. ...
- Novak Djokovic v Gael Monfils, Stan Wawrinka v Kei Nishikori; US Open SF Picks And Pans
- is it! The final weekend of the 2016 Grand Slam season. Novak Djokovic made it. But several of the other top names didn't.
Roger Federer is on the mend with a bad knee. Rafael Nadal is still dealing with nerves in pressure situations and Andy Murray might want to wear headpho...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 23, 2011 An interview with: ROGER FEDERER THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What is it that you love about playing tennis? Simple question. ROGER FEDERER: I guess, you know, it's myself to blame ...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Ivanovic InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. IVANOVIC/J. Jankovic6-4, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Maybe the best match you've played all year, huh, Ana?ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, definitely. I'm really happy. You know, I played some good tenni...
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Djokovic Compares Win to Sex in Tuesday US Open Marathon
- Mathieu Edges Isner In French Open Marathon; Nadal Stays Hot As Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Return Friday
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Isner Wins Marathon, Nadal's Turn to Escape at Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Wins Epic Olympic Marathon, Will Play For Gold On Sunday; Withdraws From Toronto
Recent fan comments for Marc Rath:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)