Marc Rath - News and More
- Nationality: AUT (Austria )
- Birthdate: December 05, 1990
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 327
Do you like Marc Rath?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic Changes Multiple Record Books, Beating Kei Nishikori in Miami Final
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic, even on an off day, proved he is head and shoulders above the competition, defeating Kei Nishikori 6-3, 6-3 for a sixth career Miami Open crown.
"This is one of the best tournaments we have in the sport," said Djokovic, who cryptically told ESPN...
- Andy Murray: There Should Be Equal Prize Money Awarded At All Combined Events
- Murray offered his take on the equal prize money debate. Murray, who has been coached by women like his mother and Amelie Mauresmo and who is now raising a daughter, opposes Novak Djokovic's view that men should receive more in prize money than women.
Speaking in Miami where ...
- Rafael Nadal Rocked Out Of Rio; Juan Martin Del Potro's Comeback Stopped Short In Delray
- Nadal beat Pablo Cuevas a year ago in the Rio quarterfinals. Tonight, Cuevas had his revenge in the semifinals hanging on to beat the former No. 1 in a 3-set marathon 6-7(6), 7-6(3), 6-4.
"I lost an opportunity, that's it," said Nadal who converted just two of 13 break cha...
- America Has a Next Pete Sampras in Memphis Runner-up Taylor Fritz
- was a learning experience for American teen wildcard Taylor Fritz, who stormed to an early lead in the final of the Memphis Open in his first ATP final on Sunday, but in the end fell to the experienced Kei Nishikori 6-4, 6-4.
"It's amazing to win four [Memphis titles] in...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Think Many People Are Expecting Me To Win On Sunday Against Novak
- Murray survived the big serving of Milos Raonic to advance to his fifth Australian Open final Friday night. The World No. 2, though, was down two sets to one before rallying to take the fourth and the fifth over an injured Raonic 46, 75, 67(4), 64, 62.
With the lead and his s...
- Novak Djokovic: I Played Flawless Tennis For The First Two Sets, No Doubt About It
- one of his best, most dominating performances of his career, Novak Djokovic defeated rival Roger Federer 61, 62, 36, 63 in the Australian Open semifinals Thursday night.
Flawless Djokovic has now won 13 straight matches at the Australian Open as he seeks a record-tying 6th titl...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 23, 2011 An interview with: ROGER FEDERER THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What is it that you love about playing tennis? Simple question. ROGER FEDERER: I guess, you know, it's myself to blame ...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Ivanovic InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. IVANOVIC/J. Jankovic6-4, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Maybe the best match you've played all year, huh, Ana?ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, definitely. I'm really happy. You know, I played some good tenni...
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Djokovic Compares Win to Sex in Tuesday US Open Marathon
- Mathieu Edges Isner In French Open Marathon; Nadal Stays Hot As Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Return Friday
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Isner Wins Marathon, Nadal's Turn to Escape at Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Wins Epic Olympic Marathon, Will Play For Gold On Sunday; Withdraws From Toronto
Recent fan comments for Marc Rath:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)