Marc Rath - News and More
- Nationality: AUT (Austria )
- Birthdate: December 05, 1990
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- 2013 Final Ranking: 327
Do you like Marc Rath?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray: I Don't Think Many People Are Expecting Me To Win On Sunday Against Novak
- Murray survived the big serving of Milos Raonic to advance to his fifth Australian Open final Friday night. The World No. 2, though, was down two sets to one before rallying to take the fourth and the fifth over an injured Raonic 46, 75, 67(4), 64, 62.
With the lead and his s...
- Novak Djokovic: I Played Flawless Tennis For The First Two Sets, No Doubt About It
- one of his best, most dominating performances of his career, Novak Djokovic defeated rival Roger Federer 61, 62, 36, 63 in the Australian Open semifinals Thursday night.
Flawless Djokovic has now won 13 straight matches at the Australian Open as he seeks a record-tying 6th titl...
- Andy Murray v David Ferrer, Milos Raonic v Gael Monfils; Who'll Make It To The Australian Open SFs?
- went according to form on the first day of the Australian Open quarterfinals. Will that continue Wednesday? Well, that depends on what you consider form.
First, to yesterday. Tomas Berdych did what he does best, and that's being content losing to the Big 4. Berdych hung tou...
- Novak Djokovic: I've Never Even Been Close To 100 Unforced Errors In A Match, But There's A First Time For Everything
- took 4 hours, 32 minutes, but Novak Djokovic advanced in the end beating a spirited Gilles Simon 6-3, 6-7(1), 6-4, 4-6, 6-3. The win put the World No. 1 into his 27th straight Grand Slam quarterfinals (Roger Federer holds the record at 36 straight) and his 9th in a row at the Aust...
- Serena Rolling Russians, Sharapova Scare Friday at Australian Open
- No. 1 Serena Williams dialed it back to -- well, 2015 -- on Friday at the Australian Open where rising Russian Darya Kasatkina felt the American's wrath.
Committing only eight unforced errors to 27 winners, Williams dismissed the Russian 6-1, 6-1 in a power display t...
- Djokovic Still Darling; Paire Rips Rubin After Loss at Australian Open; X-Notes
- a scorcher in Melbourne that caused three player retirements, world No. 1 Novak Djokovic looked cool and collected in turning back South Korea's Chung Hyeon 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 to start his campaign on Day One of the 2016 Australian Open.
"Having to play somebody for the first time, ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 23, 2011 An interview with: ROGER FEDERER THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What is it that you love about playing tennis? Simple question. ROGER FEDERER: I guess, you know, it's myself to blame ...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Ivanovic InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. IVANOVIC/J. Jankovic6-4, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Maybe the best match you've played all year, huh, Ana?ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, definitely. I'm really happy. You know, I played some good tenni...
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Djokovic Compares Win to Sex in Tuesday US Open Marathon
- Mathieu Edges Isner In French Open Marathon; Nadal Stays Hot As Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Return Friday
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Isner Wins Marathon, Nadal's Turn to Escape at Wimbledon
- Roger Federer Wins Epic Olympic Marathon, Will Play For Gold On Sunday; Withdraws From Toronto
Recent fan comments for Marc Rath:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)