Marc Rath - News and More
Do you like Marc Rath?
- Naomi Osaka Explains Why Sascha Bajin Was Let Go As Coach
- big news post-Australian Open was Naomi Osaka letting go of coach Sascha Bajin who helped lead her to back-to-back Grand Slam titles. The Japanese star make it sound like there was a personal conflict. "It was kind of brewing in Australia. I think some people could see that if...
- Djokovic Gets Retirement From Nishikori, Pouille Ousts Raonic; Nadal v Tsitsipas Thurs At Australian Open
- Djokovic barely had to break a sweat Wednesday night at the Australian Open thanks to a retirement from Kei Nishikori with the Serb up 6-1, 4-1. “As they say, this is exactly what the doctor ordered for me after that match two nights ago, not to spend too much time on the ...
- Tsitsipas Tstuns Federer At Australian Open; Nadal Rolls, Tiafoe Pulls Upset Again
- Nadal rolled into his 11th Australian Open quarterfinal, beating longtime foe Tomas Berdych 6-0, 6-1, 7-6 in fourth round play on Monday. Nadal, who now leads the Czech 20-4, had to save a set point serving 5-6 in the third, but otherwise was in command. He had one of these...
- Djokovic Goes The Distance Again In Doha Win Over Basilashvili, Wawrinka Ousted
- Djokovic had to work again in Doha. Following a tough 3-set win over Marton Fucsovics yesterday, the World No. 1 once again dropped the opening set and before coming back the big-hitting Nikolaz Basilashvili for a 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 victory. "I thought Basilashvili was playing te...
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- last four at the ATP Finals were set on Friday, and favorites and former champions Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic avoided an early semifinal collision after Alexander Zverev ousted John Isner in the opening match 7-6(5), 6-3. "It's obviously great getting to the semifinals. ...
- Wimbledon Adds Final Set Tiebreak At 12-All
- the heels of a marathon men's semifinal round at Wimbledon this year, the event has moved to a final set tiebreaker at 12-all for all singles matches. The change applies to all singles and doubles events including qualifying starting in 2019. AELTC Chairman, Philip Brook, co...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 23, 2011 An interview with: ROGER FEDERER THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What is it that you love about playing tennis? Simple question. ROGER FEDERER: I guess, you know, it's myself to blame ...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Ivanovic InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. IVANOVIC/J. Jankovic6-4, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Maybe the best match you've played all year, huh, Ana?ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, definitely. I'm really happy. You know, I played some good tenni...
- Federer Beats Roddick in Marathon Wimbledon Final
- Djokovic Compares Win to Sex in Tuesday US Open Marathon
- Mathieu Edges Isner In French Open Marathon; Nadal Stays Hot As Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Return Friday
- Haas Outlasts Marathon Man Isner At French Open; Djokovic Dominates While Nadal Struggles
- Anderson Tops Isner In Wimbledon Marathon Semifinal; Djokovic Leads Nadal Before Curfew
- Isner Wins Marathon, Nadal's Turn to Escape at Wimbledon