Marcel Granollers - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain )
- Birthdate: April 12, 1986
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Residence: Barcelona, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2003
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Fernando Vicente
- 2013 Final Ranking: 38
Do you like Marcel Granollers?
|Full name is Marcel Granollers Pujol...Began playing at age five...Father, Javier, is a commercial director and mother Montse, is a teacher... Also has a younge ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Wins, Gulbis Talks a Lot, Murray v Isner Sunday at French Open
- came from a set down to defeat German comer Alexander Zverev 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-3, 6-3, setting up a meeting with unseeded Spaniard Marcel Granollers, who advanced after Rafael Nadal withdrew from the tournament citing a wrist injury.
"I knew already before the match that it was going ...
- Rafael Nadal: Today Is One Of The Toughest Days
- to talk about that. It's just about taking it day by day, to work hard.
“I hope to have a fast recovery."
Nadal was to meet Marcel Granollers in the third round on Saturday. It's just the third time in his career that Rafa's given a walkover in a tournament.
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws from French Open with Left Wrist Injury
- to play I would not be able to play the rest of the tournament...I [look] to be back here the next couple of years [to play]."
Marcel Granollers now receives a walkover into the next round as Nadal and his camp determine how long the former No. 1 will be sidelined in 2016.
- Djokovic, Nadal Win Easy; Marathon Man Murray Up Friday at French Open, Krygios-Gasquet
- was not impressed that he became the eighth man to win 200 Grand Slam matches, looking forward to next meeting Spaniard Marcel Granollers.
"The only thing I know is that I have reached the third round," Nadal said. "That's the only thing that matters for me...I think this y...
- Rafael Nadal Joins Roger Federer And Novak Djokovic In 200 Grand Slam Match Win Club
- has been in excellent form thus far dropping just nine games in two matches. He should another easy day against countryman Marcel Granollers before a potential encounter with Dominic Thiem next Monday in the fourth round.
“I won two matches with comfortable results. I played...
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- toppling No. 24 Philipp Kohlschreiber from a set down, Spain's Pablo Carreno edging No. 31 Federico Delbonis in four, and Spain's Marcel Granollers upsetting No. 32 Fabio Fognini in straights.
Winners of note in all-unseeded contests were France's Paul-Henri Mathieu, Nicolas Mahut, a...
- Hewitt, Unheralded American Odesnik Reach ATP Houston Final
- had defeated fellow American John Isner to advance to a second straight Houston semifinals, last year losing to eventual champ Marcel Granollers after holding match points.Odesnik was the last American standing last year at the French Open, but this year was 0-3 in match play at the ...
- Haas Bounces Defending Champ at ATP Houston Claycourts
- who needed a wildcard to get into the main draw at the US Men's Clay Court Championships, on Thursday bounced defending champion Marcel Granollers of Spain 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 to move into the quarterfinals. "It's not easy playing here, to be honest," Haas told the media. "The balls ar...
- Del Potro, Stosur, Rybarikova, Granollers Capture Titles
- Serena, Petrova, Gulbis, Dolgopolov, Granollers Win Titles; X-Notes
- Federer, Granollers Capture Titles; Ivanovic Wins 'Loser Bowl'
Recent fan comments for Marcel Granollers:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)