Marco Cecchinato - News and More
Do you like Marco Cecchinato?
- Nadal Opens Clay Season Wed. In Monte Carlo; Djokovic v Coric
- Simon 2nd Rd 13 Fabio Fognini VS Jan-Lennard Struff 2nd Rd Richard Gasquet VS -10 Diego Schwartzman 2nd Rd 14 Milos Raonic VS (Q) Marco Cecchinato ...
- Wawrinka Exits in Shocker; Federer, Djokovic Up Tues. at Wimbledon
- 6-1, 6-3, 6-2, No. 7 Marin Cilic who topped German Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4, 6-2, 6-3, and No. 9 Kei Nishikori who routed Italian Marco Cecchinato 6-2, 6-2, 6-0. "I was a bit nervous this morning," said the defending champion Murray, who will next meet the net-rushing Dustin Brown. ...
- Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, John Isner Among Stars In Davis Cup QFs This Weekend
- 11th World Group semifinal since 2002. Andreas Seppi (ITA) v Federico Delbonis (ARG) Fabio Fognini (ITA) v Juan Monaco (ARG) Marco Cecchinato/Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) v Juan Martin del Potro/Guido Pella (ARG) Fabio Fognini (ITA) v Federico Delbonis (ARG) Andreas Seppi (ITA) v Juan Mo...
- Seeds Krygios, Paire Advance on Rainy French Open-ing Day; Wawrinka, Murray Monday
- advanced when No. 19 Benoit Paire outlasted Moldovian Radu Albot 6-2, 4-6, 6-4, 1-6, 6-4, and the No. 17 seed Kyrgios topped Italy's Marco Cecchinato 7-6(6), 7-6(6), 6-4. "When I woke up this morning and saw the rain I knew it was going to be heavy conditions," Kyrgios said. "I knew it...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori In Action
- own turf – in 2009. Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) v Marco Chiudinelli (SUI) Andreas Seppi (ITA) v Henri Laaksonen (SUI) Simone Bolelli/Marco Cecchinato (ITA) v Marco Chiudinelli/Henri Laaksonen (SUI) Andreas Seppi (ITA) v Marco Chiudinelli (SUI) Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) v Henri Laaksonen (SUI)...
- After "Bad" Australian Open, Rafael Nadal Takes Aim At Buenos Aires Title Defense
- me very well here, like few places in the world." Following a bye, the world No. 5 opens Wednesday against today's winner between Marco Cecchinato and good friend Juan Monaco who is returning from a wrist injury. "Monaco was injured a long time, so we have to wait if he can eliminat...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)