Marco Chiudinelli - News and More
- Nationality: SUI (Switzerland )
- Birthdate: September 10, 1981
- Birthplace: Basel, Switzerland
- Residence: Basel, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Amos Mansdorf
- 2013 Final Ranking: 173
Do you like Marco Chiudinelli?
| Only child of parents Lorenzo and Reni, who are both Information Technology specialists...Speaks German, English and French...Considers strengths as serve and ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wawrinka A 3-Set Winner In Basel, Raonic, Dimitrov Upset; Del Potro, Nishikori Wednesday
- Marco Chiudinelli made Stan Wawrinka work in the first round in Basel today before the 3-time Grand Slam champion and tournament top seed prevailed 6-7(1), 6-1, 6-4.
“It was a tough physical and mental battle,” Wawrinka said. “It was a huge fight with Marco, he was playi...
- Wawrinka Leads, Year-end Hopefuls Gather Next Week at Basel Swiss Indoors
- (3) Nishikori vs. Mahut second round, and (6) Dimitrov vs. the giant-serving Muller...Wildcards went to Del Potro and Switzerland's Marco Chiudinelli (who starts against countryman (1) Wawrinka) and Henri Laaksonen...Pulling from the event were Rafael Nadal, Borna Coric, Nick Kyrgios and ...
- Raonic Ousted By Harrison At US Open, Djokovic Gets Day Off; Murray, Del Potro Thursday
- Gael Monfils was also a winner on Ashe beating qualifier Jan Satral and Lucas Pouille advanced from two sets down in a win over Marco Chiudinelli.
2014 champion Marin Cilic cruised past Sergiy Stakhovsky.
On Thursday, the second round concludes with Andy Murray taking on Marcel...
- Heroics by Djokovic, Murray Set Up Clash; Davis Cup Wrap
- or Stan Wawrinka made this a no-go for the Swiss. Italy's Paolo Lorenzi weathered a five-set 7-6(14), 6-3, 4-6, 5-7, 7-5 win over Marco Chiudinelli on Day 1 to start the landslide victory. Andreas Seppi won in singles, and clinched the tie in the doubles with Simone Bolleli.
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori In Action
- on home soil. Switzerland, incidentally, was the last nation to defeat Italy on its own turf – in 2009.
Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) v Marco Chiudinelli (SUI)
Andreas Seppi (ITA) v Henri Laaksonen (SUI)
Simone Bolelli/Marco Cecchinato (ITA) v Marco Chiudinelli/Henri Laaksonen (SUI)
- Tennis-X Davis Cup Picks and Pans for This Weekend
- a sad country.
Andreas Seppi will try and lead his non-Top 50-ranked countrymen on the indoor red clay against Swiss fill-ins Marco Chiudinelli and the rest of the Swiss crew ranked outside the Top 100. This will be another ugly toss-up.
Argentina at Poland
The Polish indoor h...
- Roger Federer Interview - US Open, Sept 2
- it's a success so far. We'll see how it goes.
Q. Normally you and Stan are the only Swiss players at the Grand Slams. This year Marco Chiudinelli qualified. Can you talk about your relationship with him?ROGER FEDERER: Well, he's done it before, so it's not the first time. I always fol...
- U.S. Names Davis Cup Team to Face Switzerland
- each day, starting at 1 p.m. ET daily.Switzerland nominated world No. 17 Stanislas Wawrinka, No. 147 Stephane Bohli, No. 433 Macro Chiudinelli and doubles specialist Yves Allegro for this first round match. ...
- Cahill Coaching Federer; Ongoing Dubai Problem; Chiudinelli Surprise
Recent fan comments for Marco Chiudinelli:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)