Margarita Gasparyan - News and More
Do you like Margarita Gasparyan?
- Isner, Stosur Headline Men's, Women's Fields at Washington Citi Open
- and American's Usue Maitane Arconada, Samantha Crawford and Jessica Pegula...Withdrawing from the event were Louisa Chirico, Margarita Gasparyan, Vania King, Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, Wang Qiang and Heather Watson...Stephens (the lone former champ in the field) beat the absent Anastasia ...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- Yaroslava Shvedova/Galina Voskoboeva Romania Irina-Camelia Begu/Monica Niculescu Russia Ekaterina Makarova/Elena Vesnina, Margarita Gasparyan/Svetlana Kuznetsova Serbia Jelena Jankovic/Aleksandra Krunic Slovakia Dominika Cibulkova/Anna Karolina Schmiedlova Spain Garbine Muguru...
- Muguruza, Seeds Stretched on Cold, Windy Day at French Open; Serena, Venus Tuesday
- Bojana Jovanovski 6-0, 6-2; No. 6 Simona Halep bageling Nao Hibino 6-2, 6-0 in just 43 minutes; No. 19 Sloane Stephens handling Margarita Gasparyan 6-4, 6-3; and No. 30 Barbora Strycova beating Czech countrywoman Lucie Hradecka 6-4, 7-5. "It was cold and windy," said Radwanska, who w...
- Petra Kvitova Avoids French Open Upset; Monday With Halep, Radwanska And Muguruza
- Shelby Rogers, Mirjana Lucic-Baroni vs. Daniela Hantuchova in a veteran battle, and (19) Sloane Stephens vs. Russian riser Margarita Gasparyan. ...
- Serena Back but WTA Tour a Mess in Rome
- a former French Open champ. Azarenka after a bye will have a tester with either the hot-handed Begu or the Russian comer Margarita Gasparyan. (10) Safarova starts against (WC) Schiavone, with the winner likely facing Cornet. (16) Pliskova starts against Kasatkina, who this year h...
- Fed Cup Playoffs: Former Powerhouse Russia Out of World Group I, as is 4-time Champ Italy
- 1 Victoria Azarenka, who won her first two singles matches before Belarus' No. 100-ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich beat Russia's Margarita Gasparyan to put Belarus into World Group I for 2017. It is the first time in Belarus Fed Cup history that they will advance into World Group I, and ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)