Marius Copil - News and More
Do you like Marius Copil?Speaks Romanian, English, German, Spanish and Italian...Nicknames are “Mantu” and “Kid”...Started playing tennis aged seven...Played football alongside tennis f ... Read Full Bio
- Nishikori Leads Seeds at Moselle Open in Metz; ATP Preview
- starts for (1) Nishikori vs. Tsonga, and (8) Kohlschreiber vs. the net-rushing elder Zverev (winner to meet Paire)... Marius Copil withdrew from the field... Wildcards were awarded to Frenchmen Quentin Halys, Ugo Humbert and Corentin Moutet... German Peter Gojowcz...
- Djokovic Survives Heat, Fucsovics At US Open, Federer Happy; Murray v Verdasco Wed
- Cilic also was in a bit of peril. The 2014 US Open titlist was serving down 1-5, 15-40 in the first set before he roared back on Marius Copil 7-5, 6-1, 1-1 when the Romanian quit with a left arm issue. "I was just missing some easy balls, making some unforced errors that are no...
- Exhausted Andy Murray Withdraws From Washington, Toronto
- January. The Scot needed three sets to beat Mackenzie McDonald on Monday, three against in wins over Kyle Edmund on Wednesday and Marius Copil late Thursday/Friday morning. With Murray out of Toronto, where he is a 3-time champion, Stan Wawrinka, who was slated for qualies, took...
- Crying Andy Murray Wins At 3am In Washington, Isner Out; Del Potro Rolls In Los Cabos
- made it through a third straight nailbiter. This time in a match that ended at 3:01am! In three hours, Murray prevailed over Marius Copil 6-7(5), 6-3, 7-6(4), and afterward the Scot broke down in tears. â€śJust the emotions coming at the end of an extremely long day and a l...
- Murray Edges Edmund In Washington; Del Potro Opens Win Win in Los Cabos; Thiem Tumbles On Clay
- what I can and take to a tie-break but it didn't happen,â€ť Edmund said. Murray returns tonight for a third round match against Marius Copil. Before another night of rains halted play, Alexander Zverev completed his win over Malek Jaziri. He'll face his brother, Mischa, today....
- ATP Title Basic for Unknown Qualifier at Sofia Open
- qualifier Mirza Basic beat Marius Copil 7-6(6), 6-7(4), 6-4 on Sunday to win the DIEMA XTRA Sofia Open in his first-ever ATP final in Bulgaria The 26-year-old No. 129-ranked Basic upset a returning-from-injury Stan Wawrinka in the semifinals. In the thi...
- Russia Finishes Romania After Safin Pulled in Davis Cup
- be, no matter who the adversary is," Tursunov said.Tursunov and Safin were stunned in the Saturday doubles by low-ranked Romanians Marius Copil and Horia Tecau in five sets in front of the Romanian home crowd at Sala Transilvania, Sibiu. Russia will next face Israel, who stunned Swe...
David Whitney Says:
Where is this young man? Suffering from an injury I imagine, given a no show at upcoming Romanian tourney.
Posted on April 7, 2015 at 15:12 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)