Martin Alund - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: December 26, 1985
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Mendoza, Argentina
- Residence: Mendoza, Argentina
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Fabian Blengino
Do you like Martin Alund?
Speaks Spanish and English...Parents are Sven and Bibiana, a biology professor; brother, Sven Andres, is a logistics specialist, and sister, Eugenia, is a docto ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena, Djokovic Restore Order at Wimbledon; Tomic Gets Nutty
- into the second round were No. 1 Novak Djokovic straight-setting German Florian Mayer, No. 4 David Ferrer defeating Argentine Martin Alund in four, No. 7 Tomas Berdych stopping Martin Klizan in straights, No. 8 Juan Martin del Potro easing past Albert Ramos, and No. 9 Richard G...
- Djokovic, Federer, Del Potro Dominate In Dubai; Nadal Stays On Course In Mexico
- David Ferrer pounded Wayne Odesnik 6-2, 6-1 and later it was Rafael Nadal's turn to lay a whooping and he did just that hammering Martin Alund 6-0, 6-4. Nicolas Almagro was is still to finish. ...
- Nadal Denies Reports Of Not Playing IW/Miami; Marca Sticks With The Story
- Fatigue Syndrome (RKFS). Perhaps I (k)need to take it easy.
On the courts today, all three of the big names are in action. Nadal plays Alund in Acapulco (recall this Alund took Nadal to three in the Sao Paulo semis) while in Dubai Djokovic and Federer take on Spaniards. ...
- Federer, Djokovic On Court Wednesday In Dubai; Nadal Makes Quick Work Of Qualifier In Mexico
- with a rousing win over Argentine qualifier Diego Sebastian Schwartzman 6-2, 6-2. He'll face yet another Argentine qualifier, Martin Alund, in a rematch of their 3-set Sao Paulo match. Nadal's countrymen David Ferrer and Nicolas Almagro, who picked up his 300th career victory, ...
- Old Balls Please: 30-Somethings Serena, Castano, Nalbandian, Haas And Benneteau Bid For Sunday Glory
- Carlos Berlocq who once got double bageled by James Blake. Today, Nadal again needed three sets this time against someone named Martin Alund. The scoreline: 6-3, 6-7, 6-1. King of Clay? At least the French is three months away.
With the poor court conditions, I said a few days...
- Federer Rots In Rotterdam; Nadal Survives Sao Paulo Scare; Serena Secures No. 1 In Doha
- to pull out a tough, uneven 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 win.
Rafa, who's been critical of the playing surface in Brazil, will play lucky loser Martin Alund in the late semifinal. The first semifinal marks the return of David Nalbandian who won a three-setter over No. 2 seed Nicolas Almagro. Nal...
Recent fan comments for Martin Alund: