Marton Fucsovics - News and More
Do you like Marton Fucsovics?Speaks English and Hungarian...Nickname is “Marci”...Starts playing aged five with his father...Parents are Joszef and Edit; one brother, Adam... As a junior, h ... Read Full Bio
- Federer Stopped By Rain At Indian Wells, Dimitrov Upset; Djokovic Returns Sunday
- VS (WC) Victoria Azarenka Followed By 2nd Rd Ekaterina Makarova VS -10 Angelique Kerber 6/3 0/0 Followed By 2nd Rd Marton Fucsovics VS -2 Marin Cilic Followed By 3rd Rd -17 CoCo Vandeweghe VS Maria Sakkari Followed By 2nd Rd Joao Sousa VS -4 Alexander Zvere...
- Fognini a Marathon Man; Swiss, Serbia Blanked; Davis Cup 1st Round Results
- Hungary 3-1 The defending finalists Belgium stormed to a 2-0 lead after sweeping the day one singles when Ruben Bemelmans beat Marton Fucsovics in four, and Belgian No. 1 David Goffin topped Attila Balazs in straights. Hungary showed some life in the doubles when Balazs-Fucsovics...
- Zverev, Kyrgios, Shapovalov, Goffin Headline Start Of 2018 Davis Cup
- Djere (SRB) v John Isner (USA) Belgium (s) (c) v Hungary â€“ Liege, BEL â€“ hard (indoors) Friday Ruben Bemelmans (BEL) v Marton Fucsovics (HUN) David Goffin (BEL) v Attila Balazs (HUN) Saturday Julien Cagnina/Joris De Loore (BEL) v Attila Balazs/Marton Fucsovics Sunday Da...
- Chung Stuns Djokovic At Australian Open, Surprising Sandgren Next; Federer To Face Berdych In QF
- and now Thiem. Earlier in the day, Roger Federer rolled into his 14th Australian Open quarterfinal ending the hopes of Hungary's Marton Fucsovics 6-4, 7-6, 6-2. Federer, who has won his last 11 in Melbourne, now faces familiar foe Tomas Berdych who beat Fabio Fognini in straight se...
- Favorites Federer, Kerber, Djokovic v Chung Monday At Australian Open
- they have work to do. Federer is finally featured in the afternoon against little-known Hungarian Marton Fuxsovocs. The 25-year-old Fucsovics had never won a Grand Slam match until this week, and until last fall in Basel had never reached an ATP quarterfinals. Meanwhile, Federer h...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Looking Good At Australian Open; Zverev Looking Ugly
- - I wouldn't say a great start, but positive and he's certainly playing good enough to win here. Plus, his draw is a joke with Marton Fucsovics tomorrow then likely Tomas Berdych. I think the Czech will actually put up a fight this year, but that's a nice road. Rafael Nadal - Spe...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)