Mate Pavic - News and More
Do you like Mate Pavic?Nickname is "Fifty"...Speaks English and Croatian...Started playing tennis aged six...Father, Jakov, is a tennis coach; mother, Snjezana, works in a kindergart ... Read Full Bio
- Federer v Chung As QFs Begin At Indian Wells; Del Po, Raonic Play Friday
- VS -27 Carla Suárez Navarro Not Before 7:00 Pm QF -1 Roger Federer VS -23 Hyeon Chung Followed By QF -3 Oliver Marach/Mate Pavic VS Feliciano Lopez/Marc Lopez ...
- 2018 Australian Open Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Marin Cilic
- wins against Federer at the majors. SUNDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE 4pm Mixed Doubles Final T.Babos/R.Bopanna (5) vs G.Dabrowski/M.Pavic (8) Men's Singles Final NOT BEFORE 7:30PM M.Cilic (6) vs R.Federer (2) WUNDERGROUND.COM SUNDAY FORECAST Sunny. High 98F. Winds N a...
- 2018 Australian Open Women’s Final Open Thread: Simona Halep v Caroline Wozniacki
- AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE Women's Singles Final NOT BEFORE 7:30PM S.Halep (1) vs C .Wozniacki (2) Men's Doubles Final O.Marach/M.Pavic (7) vs J.Cabal/R.Farah (11) WUNDERGROUND.COM SATURDAY FORECAST Sunny. High 89F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. LADBROKES ODDS Simona Hal...
- Davis Cup Capsules: Defending Champ Argentina Stunned; Canada Disqualified
- Day 1 Carreno Busta lost to No. 223-ranked Franko Skugor, and Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut evened the tie at 1-1 by beating Ante Pavic of Croatia in straights. In the Saturday doubles Croatia's unheralded Marin Draganja and Mektic upset Feliciano Lopez and Marc Lopez in fiv...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
- with Spain winning their only previous encounter 5-0 in Valencia in 2003. Draw Franko Skugor (CRO) v Pablo Carreno Busta (ESP) Ante Pavic (CRO) v Roberto Bautista Agut (ESP) Marin Draganja/Nikola Mektic (CRO) v Feliciano Lopez/Marc Lopez (ESP) Franko Skugor (CRO) v Roberto B...
- Del Potro Wins ATP Stockholm, 1st Title in Almost 3 Years
- with me a bit." Swedish wildcard brothers Elias and Mikael Ymer won the Stockholm doubles title, winning 6-1, 6-1 over No. 4 seeds Mate Pavic and Michael Venus in the final. ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)