Mate Pavic - News and More
- Nationality: CRO ()
- Birthdate: July 04, 1993
- Birthplace: Split, Croatia
- Residence: Split, Croatia
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Gilbert Schaller
Do you like Mate Pavic?
| Nickname is "Fifty"...Speaks English and Croatian...Started playing tennis aged six...Father, Jakov, is a tennis coach; mother, Snjezana, works in a kindergart ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Del Potro Wins ATP Stockholm, 1st Title in Almost 3 Years
- with me a bit."
Swedish wildcard brothers Elias and Mikael Ymer won the Stockholm doubles title, winning 6-1, 6-1 over No. 4 seeds Mate Pavic and Michael Venus in the final. ...
- Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray Favored To Reach Shanghai Final
- points of the match.
SATURDAY SHANGHAI SCHEDULE
STADIUM start 1:30 pm
H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) vs M. Cilic (CRO) / M. Pavic (CRO)
Not Before 4:30 pm
 N. Djokovic (SRB) vs  R. Bautista Agut (ESP)
Not Before 8:00 pm
G. Simon (FRA) vs  A. Murray ...
- Isner Kicks Off US Open Series in Atlanta: ATP/WTA Previews
- with a possible challenge in his opener against the veteran Montanes...Wildcards were awarded to Croats Borna Coric, Mate Delic, Ante Pavic...Pulling from the event were Alexandr Dolgopolov, Santiago Giraldo, Jurgen Melzer, and German Open winner Leonardo Mayer...Former champs i...
- Djokovic Hooks Worm; Thurs. Wimbledon Matches to Watch Include Nadal v Rosol Rematch
- (USA)  vs. Jarkko Nieminen (FIN)
Klara Koukalova (CZE)  vs. Madison Keys (USA)
Feliciano Lopez (ESP)  vs. Ante Pavic (CRO)
Kei Nishikori (JPN)  vs. Denis Kudla (USA)
Belinda Bencic (SUI) vs. Victoria Duval (USA)
Alison Riske (USA) vs. Ca...
- Haas Leads Zagreb; ATP Previews This Week
- "Dr." Ivo Karlovic
Notes: (4) Dodig after a bye could meet Dr. Ivo...Wildcards went to Croats Borna Coric, Mate Delic and Ante Pavic...Lots of pulls from the event including Grigor Dimitrov, Feliciano Lopez, Florian Mayer, Jurgen "Tuna" Melzer (shoulder), Milos Raonic (le...
- Down 2-1, Serbia Leans On Djokovic To Keep Davis Cup Hopes Alive; Czechs Await Winner
- (GBR) d. Borna Coric (CRO) 63 60 63
Ivan Dodig (CRO) d. Daniel Evans (GBR) 63 62 63
Colin Fleming/Andy Murray (GBR) d. Ivan Dodig/Mate Pavic (CRO) 63 62 67(6) 61
Ivan Dodig (CRO) v Andy Murray (GBR)
Borna Coric (CRO) v Daniel Evans (GBR)
SWITZERLAND defeated ECUADOR 3-0
Recent fan comments for Mate Pavic:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)