Matteo Berrettini - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy)
- Birthdate: April 12, 1996
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
- Residence: Rome, Italy
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Coach: Vincenzo Santopadre
Do you like Matteo Berrettini?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Men's French Open Preview: No One Stopping Nadal, Tough Draw For Djokovic
- on clay, but I just think he'll be overwhelmed by the occasion and by the Swiss. Then Malek Jaziri followed by another Italian, Matteo Berrettini. And it could end there. If not, then Diego Schwartzman finishes him off. I just don't see Federer getting through if the conditions are co...
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Coric In Rome, Gets Tsitsipas Fri.; Nadal, Djokovic Roll In 2 Wins
- needing three to eliminate Jan-Lennard Struff. He'll now meet Diego Schwartzman who was a winner over Albert Ramos-Vinolas and then Matteo Berrettini.
Six of the Top 8 seeds made the quarterfinals.
FRIDAY ROME SCHEDULE
Centrale 12:00 Noon
QF 1 Naomi Osaka v 6 Kiki Berten...
- Rain Washes Out Wed. Schedule In Rome Forcing Big 3 To Double-up Thurs.
2nd Rd Jeremy Chardy v 2 Rafael Nadal
Not Before 1:00 Pm
2nd Rd Yulia Putintseva v 2 Petra Kvitova
3rd Rd (WC) Matteo Berrettini v Diego Schwartzman or Albert Ramos-Vinolas
3rd Rd 13 Borna Coric v Joao Sousa or Roger Federer
3rd Rd Novak Djokovic or Denis Sha...
- Former Champ Zverev Ousted In Rome; Big 3 - Federer, Nadal, Djokovic - On Big Wednesday
- Alexander Zverev. The German who won Rome in 2017 and made the finals a year ago, was bounced in his first match by home favorite Matteo Berrettini in straight sets 7-5, 7-5.
The 23-year-old Berrettini was no slouch after winning Budapest and Munich back-to-back in the last month. Th...
- Fognini, Coric, Shapovalov Rome Winners; Cilic, Wawrinka Tues
- in the men's match of the day. And former champion Alexander Zverev opens play against the dangerous Italian and Budapest champ Matteo Berrettini.
2008 finalist Stan Wawrinka battles David Goffin as well. Wawrinka leads 3-1 but the two have never met on clay.
TUESDAY ROME SCHEDU...
- Big 3 Of Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Headline Rome Field
- the biggest disappointment of 2019. That said, he's got the best draw of the top seeds. He'll open against the tough home standing Mateo Berrettini, then Gael Monfils followed by either Marin Cilic or Kei Nishikori for a semifinal spot. He should be favored in all those matches and I'm ...
- Berrettini Battles Back To Beat Krajinovic In Budapest Final
- Garin Wins Second ATP Title, Bests Berrettini In Munich
Recent fan comments for Matteo Berrettini: