Matteo Viola - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy)
- Birthdate: July 07, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Mestre-Venice, Italy
- Residence: Marghera-Venice, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Andrea Mantegazza
Do you like Matteo Viola?
Speaks Italian and English...Nicknames are “Teo” and “Matte”...Started playing tennis aged six with his family...Parents are Patrizio and Patrizia; sister, Lisa ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Surprise, Nick Kyrgios Is At It Again [Video]
- is not far behind wherever Nick Kyrgios goes. The embattled Australian is in (or was in) Delray Beach this week where he got into trouble once again.
After a lethargic first round win over countryman John Millman, Kyrgios fell apart yesterday against Radu Albot in the s...
- Tsitsipas Tstuns Federer At Australian Open; Nadal Rolls, Tiafoe Pulls Upset Again
- Nadal rolled into his 11th Australian Open quarterfinal, beating longtime foe Tomas Berdych 6-0, 6-1, 7-6 in fourth round play on Monday. Nadal, who now leads the Czech 20-4, had to save a set point serving 5-6 in the third, but otherwise was in command.
He had one of these ...
- Federer Goes Down To Nishikori In First Straight Set Round-Robin Loss At ATP Finals; Djokovic Monday
- champion Roger Federer dropped his opening match of the ATP Finals round-robin event on Sunday, losing to Kei Nishikori 7-6(4), 6-3.
"I'm glad to win, it is never easy to play with my idol, it is always a big challenge against him, so it was great to win," said Nishikori.
- Serena Was Wrong, Ramos Was Wrong, Osaka Is The Undeniable Champion
- ITF, which oversees the Grand Slams, just put out a press release in support of chair umpire Carlos Ramos for his actions in the hot-button topic of the US Open women's in which Serena Williams got hit with three second-set violations during a loss to Naomi Osaka.
- Serena Williams: For Me To Say 'Thief' And The Umpire To Then Take A Game From Me Felt Sexist
- started as a shocking one-sided US open women's final Saturday as the 20-year-old upstart Naomi Osaka was having her way with Serena Williams, leading by a set 62. Then in the third game thigs escalated quickly after Serena as called for a coaching violation. Then losing a break le...
- Another Serena US Open Blow-up Mars Osaka Win in Final
- was going to be a historic night for Serena Williams Saturday at the US Open. And it was.
Not unlike past US Open blow-ups, Serena Williams lost her cool, and combined with her coach Patrick Mouratoglou to lose the final.
Let's unpack this.
Naomi Osaka came out swin...
- Chang Crushes Arias, McEnroe Wins at Seniors Arizona
- Chang made a successful return to the Champions Series tennis circuit Thursday night, defeating Jimmy Arias 6-0, 6-2 in his opening round-robin match at the $150,000 Cancer Treatment Centers of America Tennis Championships at the Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex. John McE...
- Serena Williams Interview - US Open, Sept 12
- Williams InterviewUS Open - Saturday, September 12, 2009
Kim Clijsters/Serena Williams
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. To the best of your knowledge, what did you say to the lineswoman out there?
SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I said something that I guess they gave me...
- Federer, Nadal Argue Over Time Violations, Who's Right And What's The Answer?
- Rafael Nadal Slams Hardcourts, Time Violations, Says His Knee Still Hurts, But Less Than Before [Videos]
- Jennifer Capriati Rips Into Maria Sharapova Over Drug Violation
- Rafael Nadal Fights Off Nishikori, Blisters, Broken Shoelaces And Time Violations
- Marin Cilic Suspended Nine Months For Doping Violation, Will Miss Australian Open
- Was Marin Cilic Found In Violation Of The Tennis Anti-Doping Rules?
Recent fan comments for Matteo Viola: