Matteo Viola - News and More
Do you like Matteo Viola?Speaks Italian and English...Nicknames are “Teo” and “Matte”...Started playing tennis aged six with his family...Parents are Patrizio and Patrizia; sister, Lisa ... Read Full Bio
- Kyrgios Melts Down, Evans Talks Shirts Wednesday at Aussie Open
- 14-seeded Australian Nick Kyrgios roamed every inch of his home stage in a complete meltdown performance on Wednesday at the Australian Open, failing to close out a 2-0 set lead in a 1-6, 6-7(1), 6-4, 6-2, 10-8 loss to Italian Andreas Seppi in the second round. Amidst Ky...
- The ATP is Sending Nick Kyrgios to a Psychologist
- ATP World Tour announced to day that Nick Kyrgios has been fined $25,000 for tanking his second-round match at the Masters Shanghai event, and is suspended from ATP events for eight weeks under the rule 'Conduct Contrary to the Integrity of the Game.' However, the ATP s...
- Nick Kyrgios Tanks Away Match In Shanghai, Gets Booed Off Court [Video]
- Kyrgios was at it again earlier today at the Shanghai Masters. Playing a second round match against qualifier Mischa Zverev the trouble Australian all but gave up in a 6-3, 6-1 loss. After, the Kyrgios, who admitted to being "bored" during the match, went after the crowd for b...
- Varvara Lepchenko Cleared In Meldonium Doping Case
- Vavara Lepchenko was cleared of her doping violation for taking meldonium, the ITF announced today. The 30-year-old tested positive for the drug four times in January, February, March and April but she successfully argued that the drug was in her system from using it BEFOR...
- ITF Announces No More "Silent Bans"
- a welcome move for transparency, the ITF announced today that they will now release the names of players who have been provisionally suspended for doping violations. Previously, names were not released until they were proven guilty. But that meant players having to mysteriously ...
- Serena Williams Wins, Lines Up Kuznetsova Monday; CoCo Hot at Wimbledon
- No. 1 Serena Williams returned to her ruthless ways on Sunday, taking apart young German Annika Beck 6-3, 6-0 to set up a round of 16 meeting with two-time Grand Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova at Wimbledon. "I'm looking forward to it," Williams said of meeting the f...
- Chang Crushes Arias, McEnroe Wins at Seniors Arizona
- Chang made a successful return to the Champions Series tennis circuit Thursday night, defeating Jimmy Arias 6-0, 6-2 in his opening round-robin match at the $150,000 Cancer Treatment Centers of America Tennis Championships at the Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex. John McE...
- Serena Williams Interview - US Open, Sept 12
- Williams InterviewUS Open - Saturday, September 12, 2009 Kim Clijsters/Serena Williams THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. To the best of your knowledge, what did you say to the lineswoman out there? SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I said something that I guess they gave me...
- Federer, Nadal Argue Over Time Violations, Who's Right And What's The Answer?
- Rafael Nadal Slams Hardcourts, Time Violations, Says His Knee Still Hurts, But Less Than Before [Videos]
- Jennifer Capriati Rips Into Maria Sharapova Over Drug Violation
- Rafael Nadal Fights Off Nishikori, Blisters, Broken Shoelaces And Time Violations
- Marin Cilic Suspended Nine Months For Doping Violation, Will Miss Australian Open
- Was Marin Cilic Found In Violation Of The Tennis Anti-Doping Rules?
It was dark when I woke. This is a ray of susnhnie.
Posted on June 9, 2011 at 11:03 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)