Matthew Ebden - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: November 26, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Durban, South Africa
- Residence: Perth, Australia
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Matthew Ebden?
Nickname is "Matty"...Speaks English, understands Afrikkans...Started playing tennis at aged five, with his family in South Africa...Went to high school at the ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer, Nadal Post Australian Open Wins, Americans Score Upsets; Djokovic v Tsonga Thurs.
- 2009 semifinalist Fernando Verdasco.
The Australian were on in the evening and left with mixed results. Rafael Nadal hammered Matthew Ebden 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 and his countryman Roberto Bautista Agut held on after squandering 4 matchpoints in the fourth set teibreaker for his second ...
- Djokovic Continues Domination; Federer, Nadal Return Wed At Australian Open
- Barty(15) v Y. Wang
Not before 2:00pm AEDT
D. Evans(Q) v R. Federer(3)
From 7:00pm AEDT
B. Haddad Maia(Q) v A. Kerber(2)
M. Ebden v R. Nadal(2)
Margaret Court Arena
From 11:00am AEDT
A. Pavlyuchenkova v K. Bertens(9)
K. Anderson(5) v F. Tiafoe
J. Larsson v C. Wo...
- Federer, Djokovic Edge Closer To Shanghai Final; Zverev Secures ATP Finals Berth
- his semifinal on Saturday. Coric continued his nice run making his second career Masters semifinal behind a 7-5, 6-4 victory over Matthew Ebden.
Federer beat Coric this year in the Croat's only previous Masters semifinal appearance at Indian Wells and leads overall 2-1. But Coric...
- Federer Needs 3 Again In Shanghai, Faces Nishikori Next; Del Potro Retires, Djokovic v Anderson Friday
- results in a few hours. Then we will know how bad it was and how to proceed for the next tournaments.”
Coric moves on to face Matt Ebden.
FRIDAY SHANGHAI SCHEDULE
CENTER Starts At 1:00 Pm
11 Kyle Edmund v 4 Alexander Zverev
7 Kevin Anderson v 2 Novak Djokovic
- Djokovic Wins, Cilic Out; Defending Camp Federer v Medvedev Wed.
- match points in the second. He also served for the match in the third at 5-4.
No. 6 seed Dominic Thiem also crashed out falling to Matt Ebden 6-4, 6-7(8), 7-6(4) who saved two match points. The Austrian falls to just 2-4 at the Shanghai event.
After his win over Stan Wawrinka, ...
- Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Lead Shanghai Field; Wawrinka-Coric Monday
- Dominic Thiem in the quarterfinals. The Austrian who won St. Petersburg last month, begins play against either Frances Tiafoe or Matthew Ebden, but he is just 2-3 at the event. Jack Sock was already upset by Peter Gojowyczk.
In the bottom half, No. 5 seed Marin Cilic and No. 4 A...
- Federer Saves Match Points To Beat Paire In Halle, Faces Ebden In QF
Recent fan comments for Matthew Ebden: