Mayo Hibi - News and More
Do you like Mayo Hibi?
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- healthy Rafael Nadal returns to the Australian Open hoping to start the climb back up the top of the rankings. And maybe, win a second "Career Grand Slam". Nadal fell last year to Fernando Verdasco in a first round stunner, and later suffered a wrist injury which he says hampere...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel Any Different Being A No. 1 Seed At A Slam
- Andy Murray will open play Monday afternoon at the Australian Open and he'll do so as a No. 1 seed for the first time at a Grand Slam. Murray will hope that holding the top spot will finally give him the Australian Open trophy which he has come up just short of winning on fi...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Might Skip The Australian Open: I Might Not Be Fit Enough
- to reports, Juan Martin del Potro might play the Australian Open and the lead up event in Auckland where his 2017 season is set to begin. "If I'm being smart, I know that I have 15 days of practice left for Australia and for my first tournament [ASB Classic], and that's ...
- 4 Thoughts On Maria Sharapova's Appeal "Victory"
- months and months, Maria Sharapova finally got the decision of her appeal. CAS cut her 2-year ban down to 15 months after determining Sharapova was at fault for not abiding by the rules but she didn't do it on purpose. So. 1. Is Sharapova In The Clear? That depends on wh...
- Maria Sharapova Wins Appeal, Doping Ban Reduced To 15 Months, She'll Return In April
- Court of Arbitration for Sport announced that is has reduced Maria Sharapova's doping suspension from two years to 15 months, allowing the Russian to return to tennis on April 26, 2017 and be availble to play three of the last four Grand Slams next year. Sharapova was suspende...
- Kristyna Pliskova, Sister of US Open Finalist Karolina, Wins 1st WTA Title in Tashkent
- run to the US Open final appears to have inspired her twin. Kristyna won her first WTA title on Saturday, defeating Nao Hibino 6-3, 2-6, 6-3 in the final of the Tashkent Open. "I'm very happy to win my first ever WTA title," Pliskova said. "My game was not as e...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The S...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Confirmed! Rafael Nadal Will Play The Abu Dhabi Exhibition In 17 Days!
- Sampras v Federer Exhibition Clash Begins Tuesday
- New Haven Pilot Pen Exhibits Old Charm
- Surprising Nao Hibino Wins Tashkent Title In Just Her Second WTA Event
- Caroline Wozniacki: Zvonareva 61, 60 Loss an "Exhibition Match" [Video]
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)