Melanie Oudin - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: September 23, 1991
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Marietta, GA, USA
- Residence: Marietta, GA, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (February 2008)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Melanie Oudin?
Coached by Jorge Todero and Jay Gooding ... Parents are John and Leslie; sisters are Katherine (twin) and Christina ... Began playing tennis at age 7 when gran ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Pliskova Narrowly Avoids Upset Bug, Osaka Rambles On at US Open
- think with 8-9 players in contention for the No. 1 spot on the WTA rankings, you'd see some dynamite match-ups at the US Open, eh?
The choke-fest continued among the No. 1 contenders on Thursday at the US Open, but this time with some Houdini-like escap...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Given Wildcard Into US Open Main Draw
- USTA Girls' 18s National Champion Kayla Day, Lauren Davis and USTA Pro Circuit US Open Wild Card challenge winner Sofia Kenin.
Melanie Oudin and Laura Robson received wildcards into the qualifying.
The US Open begins on Monday, August 29. The men's and women's draws are expect...
- Saturday SF Shockers: Djokovic, Federer Lose At The US Open; Cilic-Nishikori Final Set
- one of the most upsetting semifinal days in Grand Slam history the top two tournament favorites and former champions Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were both stunned by Kei Nishikori and Marin Cilic, respectively.
Having watching both matches and most if the tournament, it's h...
- WTA Previews: Serena Goes for 3 in a Row at Charleston
- title in a row...Surprising lack of floaters...(10) Maria Kirilenko vs. (Q) Bencic could be interesting...Wildcards went to Melanie Oudin, Nadia Petrova, and Shelby Rogers...Qualifying to the main draw were Swiss Belinda Bencic, Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens, Aussie Jarmila Gajdoeov...
- Meet Alison Riske!
- of its own special feel, I guess you could say. But, yeah, I do love grass, for sure.
On being insprired by her good friend Melanie Oudin's US Open quarterfinal run
Yeah, definitely. I mean, I don't really think like that. But to some extent, yeah, if she can do it maybe I co...
- Bat-s**t Crazy Wimbledon Day Sees Off Federer, Sets Records
- to push each other every single day. We see each other all the time. There's me, Jamie Hampton, Taylor Townsend, Vicky Duval and Melanie [Oudin]. And then there's Grace Min and Shelby Rogers, and even Allie Will comes sometimes. I think it's very rare that you find a group of girls ...
- Beatrice Capra Interview - US Open, Sept 2
- mother both?
BEATRICE CAPRA: My father, uh huh.
Q. Which name is?
BEATRICE CAPRA: Giovanni Capra.
Q. How much did you follow Melanie Oudin's run here last year?
BEATRICE CAPRA: I watched every second of it, yeah.
Q. Take anything away from that? Would you like to seek some ad...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - US Open Tennis, Sept 1
- was pretty hot and humid, so that was even harder because of obviously the humidity. There was a lot more sweating happening.
Q. Melanie Oudin was talking the other day about the difference of coming in this year with expectations as opposed to prior when people didn't have expecta...
- Nadal Under Ab Injury Cloud, Clijsters Ousts Venus; Federer, Oudin Today at US Open
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Djokovic Faces Fernando; Oudin, Federer Tonight at the US Open
- Oudin, Confidence Flowing, Into WTA Paris Semifinals
- US Open Opens with Pressure on Oudin; Federer v Nadal Looming?
- Jankovic Sore in Loss to American Oudin at Wimbledon
Recent fan comments for Melanie Oudin:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)