Melanie South - News and More
Do you like Melanie South?
- Nadal Dominates Djokovic To Reach Madrid Final Against Thiem
- Thiem who ousted Pablo Cuevas 6-4, 6-4 in a match that ended a few minutes past midnight (bad scheduling!). Thiem beat Nadal on clay (South American clay) last year and is a workhorse, but the odds are stacked he can topple Nadal. "What's important to me is to make it to anot...
- Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray Advance In Barcelona
- played well, with the right intensity against a player that came in with a lot of victories on clay this year.” Next for Nadal is big South African Kevin Anderson. David Goffin, Roberto Bautista Agut and Alberto Ramos-Vinolas also were winners. Goffin will now face young phen...
- Nadal Gets Call, Gets Past Goffin To Reach Monte Carlo Finals Against Ramos-Vinolas
- it gave me more confidence. I think since then, over the past year, I've been playing better. After I won a tournament on clay court. In South America, two months ago, I made a final, two semifinals and one quarterfinal. Last week also a quarterfinal. Here a final. The results are ...
- Sock, Isner and Co. at Houston; Dimitrov Heads Marrakech; ATP Previews
- French juniors winner Fratangelo, (4) Johnson vs. the experienced dirt-baller and defending champ Monaco, (5) Verdasco vs. the big-serving South African Anderson, and (8) Bellucci vs. the emerging American Tiafoe...Wildcards went to Americans Ernesto Escobedo, Fratangelo and Opelka.....
- Pliskova, Wozniacki Sunday Miami Winners; Former Champ Radwanska Out
- Lucic-Baroni 6-0, 6-3 Saturday. Lucic-Baroni had just beaten Radwanska at the Australian Open and she did it against Saturday in South Florida. "It was a great match today, she's obviously a top player and has been for many years," Lucic-Baroni told WTA. "I know what I h...
- Hungry Iguana Hassles Haas; Unseeded Americans Have Day at Miami Open
- winners of note Wednesday were Japanese lefty fast-riser Yoshihito Nishioka outlasting Aussie Jordan Thompson 1-6, 6-4, 6-3, and South African comeback player Kevin Anderson working past Serb Dusan Lajovic 6-2, 7-5. Highlights Thursday in Miami are scant as the seeds are...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)