Melanie South - News and More
Do you like Melanie South?
- No Chung Change for South Korean who Wins Next Gen ATP Finals
- Chung of South Korea was the winner of the inaugural Next Gen ATP Finals, in the championship upsetting top-seeded Andrey Rublev of Russia 3-4(5), 4-3(2), 4-2, 4-2 in the experimental short-set scoring format in Milan, Italy. "I really don't know how I won here in Mila...
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Over Kevin Anderson 16th Grand Slam Title, 3rd US Open
- through. And that's what happened. Both players started out edgy with Anderson actually holding his own in the longer rallies. But the South African was quickly under pressure on his serve fighting off break points in lengthy second and third service games. Finally, at 3-all N...
- Rafael Nadal v Kevin Anderson In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- against Rafa, especially so on a slow court. Anderson also got exposed a little against Pablo Carreno Busta in that semifinal. The big South African looked awfully slow early on and was having trouble staying with Carreno Busta from the baseline. Credit to Kevin, though, he wo...
- Nadal Wears Out Del Potro, to Meet Anderson in US Open Final
- stages in tennis. I really had to dig deep, I think my emotion at the end summed it up." The 31-year-old Anderson will be the first South African to play in the final in New York since Cliff Drysdale in 1965. And he'll try to become the first South African to win a Grand Slam ...
- Anderson, C-Busta Into Unlikely US Open Semifinals; Rafa, Federer-Del Potro Wednesday
- run for American men's tennis ended on Tuesday in the quarterfinals of the US Open when No. 28-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa upset No. 17 Sam Querrey 7-6(5), 6-7(11), 6-3, 7-6(7). Querrey blew a large lead in the first-set tiebreaker that would come back to haunt...
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.
- Safranek 6-1, 6-4, 6-2, No. 9 David Goffin needing four to get by Julien Benneteau 6-4, 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, and No. 10 John Isner topping South Korea's Chung Hyeon 6-3, 6-4, 7-5. Lower-seeded winners on Wednesday were No. 11 Roberto Bautista Agut, No. 15 Tomas Berdych, No. 16 Luc...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)