Melanie South - News and More
Do you like Melanie South?
- French Open Men's Draw Preview: Nadal Should Breeze; Djokovic, Zverev, Thiem On Other Half
- with a recent thigh injury. Borna Coric, who opens against Phil Kohlschreiber in a good one, is also dealing with a bad neck. So maybe a South American like Diego Schwartzman or Pablo Cuevas gets out to that quarter - I'll lean with the Argentine. Either way, Nadal rolls into the s...
- Thiem Ends Nadal Streak In Madrid, Zverev Advances To 3rd Straight Masters SF
- very aggressive. I think I really hurt him with them… I didn't make too many stupid errors. That was important.” Thiem will take on South African big man Kevin Anderson who finally broke his duck and made his first Masters semifinal. Anderson came into his match against qualif...
- Hyeong Chung Inks Deal With Car Maker Genesis
- Chung said. “To be a part of an exciting Korean brand like Genesis allows me to do just that.” As one of the top sporting names in South Korea, more brands in the Asian market are expected to court the young Chung. Chung already has Lacoste, Samsung, Rado, Yonex and now Genes...
- Sloane Stephens, Jelena Ostapenko Bid For First Miami Title
- up playing tennis here in Key Biscayne," Stephens said. "The USTA used to be here, and we used to come down here all the time. "So it's South Florida. I grew up in South Florida. So for any of my friends and family, it's always amazing to play here, because they get to come and se...
- Zverev Rolls Coric To Reach Miami SF, Will Face Carreno Busta Who Saves MP v Anderson
- point between them - to force a final set breaker, which Anderson had won over Carreno Busta two weeks ago at Indian Wells. And the South African was in control early with a mini-break, but failed to capitalize serving 6-5. Carreno Busta got it back and served it out, dropping...
- Halep Avoids Joining 8 Seeded Losers Thursday at Miami Open; Osaka v Svitolina Friday
- to get back on these courts," said an apparently-mentally-revitalized Stephens after defeating Ajla Tomljanovic 6-1, 6-3. "I grew up in South Florida, so this is one of my favorite tournaments of the year. I get to see all my friends, all my family. Playing here is incredible." ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)