Melanie South - News and More
Do you like Melanie South?
- Hyeong Chung Inks Deal With Car Maker Genesis
- Chung said. “To be a part of an exciting Korean brand like Genesis allows me to do just that.” As one of the top sporting names in South Korea, more brands in the Asian market are expected to court the young Chung. Chung already has Lacoste, Samsung, Rado, Yonex and now Genes...
- Sloane Stephens, Jelena Ostapenko Bid For First Miami Title
- up playing tennis here in Key Biscayne," Stephens said. "The USTA used to be here, and we used to come down here all the time. "So it's South Florida. I grew up in South Florida. So for any of my friends and family, it's always amazing to play here, because they get to come and se...
- Zverev Rolls Coric To Reach Miami SF, Will Face Carreno Busta Who Saves MP v Anderson
- point between them - to force a final set breaker, which Anderson had won over Carreno Busta two weeks ago at Indian Wells. And the South African was in control early with a mini-break, but failed to capitalize serving 6-5. Carreno Busta got it back and served it out, dropping...
- Halep Avoids Joining 8 Seeded Losers Thursday at Miami Open; Osaka v Svitolina Friday
- to get back on these courts," said an apparently-mentally-revitalized Stephens after defeating Ajla Tomljanovic 6-1, 6-3. "I grew up in South Florida, so this is one of my favorite tournaments of the year. I get to see all my friends, all my family. Playing here is incredible." ...
- Miami Draw Preview: Federer, Del Potro, Djokovic Lead Way
- Del Potro is probably the slight favorite. If there's a "home" Masters for him, this is it because of the Latin support he'll receive in South Florida. But coming in on an 11-match win streak, how much will he have in the tank? The draw doesn't help either with former finalist Nish...
- Del Potro Wins Big Man Battle Against Anderson for ATP Acapulco Acclaim
- obviously a tough competitor and a great player. I just needed to do a little bit more today." The Argentine had 12 aces to 11 for the South African. Del Potro took his chances more on the first serve, hitting four doubles faults but winning 62 percent of first serve points as op...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)