Melanie South - News and More
Do you like Melanie South?
- Nadal, Anderson Win US Open Thrillers; Federer v Kyrgios On Super Saturday
- Louis, former finalist Kevin Anderson and Denis Shapovalov were going toe-to-toe. But at 6-foot-8, Anderson's toes are bigger, and the South African got the break in the fifth while then teen went 0-5 on break points in that final set. Anderson won it 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, 4-6, 6-4. ...
- Verdasco Too Hot For Murray At US Open, Rafa Rolls; Federer, Djokovc Set To Return
- win in a Grand Slam rallying to beat Andrea Seppi 6-4, 4-6, 5-7, 7-6, 6-4. The teen now meets 2017 finalist Kevin Anderson after the big South African rolled past Jeremy Chardy 6-2, 6-4, 6-4. Big men John Isner also went five sets late in the day outlasting 22-year-old Chilean N...
- Former US Open Champs Nadal, Delpo, Murray, Wawrinka Day 1 Winners; Federer, Djokovic Tues.
- since 2013. With three service breaks to none in the opening two sets, Wawrinka quickly established control of the match. The Western & Southern Open quarter-finalist showed signs of his best form, building on his strong performances at recent ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events in...
- 2018 US Open Seeds: French Champs Halep, Nadal No. 1s; Serena Gets Bump
- Rafael Nadal, Spain 2. Roger Federer, Switzerland 3. Juan Martin del Potro, Argentina 4. Alexander Zverev, Germany 5. Kevin Anderson, South Africa 6. Novak Djokovic, Serbia 7. Marin Cilic, Croatia 8. Grigor Dimitrov, Bulgaria 9. Dominic Thiem, Austria 10. David Goffin, Belg...
- Halep Finally Runs Out of Gas as Bertens Claims WTA Cincinnati Title
- of her career on Sunday, fighting off a match point and upsetting world No. 1 Simona Halep 2-6, 7-6(6), 6-2 in the final of the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati. Bertens derailed history as Halep was trying to become the first player to win the Canadian Open and Cinci...
- Full-flight Resurgent Djokovic too Much for Federer in ATP Cincinnati Final
- flash in the pan. The Serb showed he is back full-bore on Sunday, routing Roger Federer 6-4, 6-4 in the final of the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati. The win was also a huge milestone for Djokovic who has now won every Masters-level tournament on the ATP calendar...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)