Melanie South - News and More
Do you like Melanie South?
- Nadal Shocked, Djokovic Delayed in Monday Wimbledon R16 Matches
- don't rely on their movement as much." The Brit will in the quarterfinals face No. 24 Sam Querrey, who won a serving duel with unseeded South African Kevin Anderson 5-7, 7-6(5), 6-3, 6-7(11), 6-3. "Sam obviously likes the conditions here," Murray said. "When he's ahead he can s...
- Favorites Federer, Amped Djokovic Advance Into Round of 16 at Wimbledon
- 7-6(5), 1-6, 7-5. "It's really the most anti-climactic way to finish a match," said Querrey, who will next battle serves with unseeded South African Kevin Anderson. ...
- Rafa Wins, But In for Wet Monday?; Djokovic, Federer on Saturday at Wimbledon
- "I think he served well in every set...I had many chance, but I think he played well on the important points." Big-serving unseeded South African Kevin Anderson was another winner, defeating Belgian Ruben Bemelmans 7-6(3), 6-4, 7-6(3). Failing to finish before the darkness ...
- Wawrinka Exits in Shocker; Federer, Djokovic Up Tues. at Wimbledon
- seed Nick Kyrgios retired trailing 6-3, 6-4; Brit Aljaz Bedene who out-served No. 21 Ivo Karlovic 6-7(5), 7-6(6), 6-7(7), 7-6(7), 8-6; and South African Kevin Anderson who doused No. 31 Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco 2-6, 7-6(5), 7-6(8), 6-3. "I kind of knew I was in trouble," Kyr...
- Murray Lines Up Nishikori; Nadal, Djokovic Featured Tuesday at French Open
- Wawrinka edged French favorite and No. 15 seed Gael Monfils 7-5, 7-6(7), 6-2, while Cilic benefited when opponent Kevin Anderson of South Africa retired trailing 3-6, 0-3. "Gael and I have practiced a lot together, I was expecting a tough match. That's how it proved," Wawri...
- Djokovic, Thiem Set Meeting; Murray v Khachanov Monday at French Open
- know." Another Top 10 seed going the distance was No. 8 Kei Nishikori, who came back from getting bageled in the fourth set to defeat South Korea's Chung Hyeon 7-5, 6-4, 6-7(4), 0-6, 6-4. In his next outing in the fourth round he will meet unseeded Spaniard Fernando Verdasco. ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)