Melanie South - News and More
- Nationality: GBR ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Age: 2018 years old
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Melanie South?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- consistent, though he’s got a tough draw with hard-luck kid Frances Tiafoe, who, if trend holds, will probably lose in the fifth to the South African. From there, Anderson could run into either John Isner or the Agassi-led Grigor Dimitrov in the fourth. I like Anderson and with Na...
- Zverev Upends Federer, Will Face Dominant Djokovic For ATP Finals Title Sunday
- I would get there again.”
Djokovic showed absolutely no mercy in his Wimbledon final rematch against Kevin Anderson, destroying the South African 6-2, 6-2.
"I think it was the best match I've played so far this week," said Djokovic. "It came at the right time.
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- Davis Cup final next weekend against France.
In a Wimbledon final rematch, Djokovic will meet Anderson on Saturday. He leads the big South African 7-1 taking the last seven including a win last month in Shanghai.
"He's playing some big tennis throughout the entire year. This...
- Djokovic Reaches SFs Stage At ATP Finals, Cilic Beats Isner; Federer-Anderson Rematch
- he started getting on me a lot there."
On Thursday, 6-time champion Roger Federer is back against Kevin Anderson in a rematch of the South African's epic win at Wimbledon.
"I don't think I'll go into the match thinking too much of it," Federer said. "I think I have enough th...
- Federer Back On Course At ATP Finals; Anderson Cruising; Djokovic v Zverev Wed.
- up against Kevin, obviously, if I want to have a chance to stay here in London."
Anderson destroyed Kei Nishikori 6-0, 6-1. The big South African had lost to Nishikori earlier this month in Paris, today was a total flip as Anderson raced out to a 11-0 lead before the Japanese ...
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
- the Lleyton Hewitt group, in the early undercard, Wimbledon finalist Kevin Anderson takes on French runner-up Dominic Thiem.
The big South African had won the first six with Thiem until the Austrian won in Madrid and at the US Open this year.
"I've learned a lot from the two...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?
Recent fan comments for Melanie South: