Melanie South - News and More
- Nationality: GBR ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Melanie South?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal Redux: Is He Really Done For?
- talked about were those damn knees or some other ailment. Not so during the last 12 months.
So Rafa will now head to South America, maybe win a title or two if he's lucky, but the reality is he's not getting any younger and he's lost that fear factor, even on cl...
- Djokovic Still Darling; Paire Rips Rubin After Loss at Australian Open; X-Notes
- a scorcher in Melbourne that caused three player retirements, world No. 1 Novak Djokovic looked cool and collected in turning back South Korea's Chung Hyeon 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 to start his campaign on Day One of the 2016 Australian Open.
"Having to play somebody for the first time, e...
- Federer Stunned By Isner In Paris, Nadal Survives To Face Warwrinka; Djokovic v Berdych Friday
- to prevail 4-6, 7-6(7), 6-2.
Once Anderson, who rarely pulls out the big matches, lost the second set there wasn't much hope for the South African, though he did hold break chances against Nadal in the third.
Credit to Nadal who's starting to find the range after tough start...
- Federer PeRFect Again, Rips Gasquet, Will Meet Countryman Wawrinka In US Open Semifinals Friday
- his best match of the event hammering Grand Slam quarterfinal debutant Kevin Anderson 6-4, 6-4, 6-0, ending a 4-match losing skid to the South African.
"It was the best match of the tournament for me," said Wawrinka. "I was really happy with the way I played. I was trying to be ...
- Federer Masters Isner; Serena v Venus Tonight at US Open
- and No. 15 Kevin Anderson set a quarterfinal meeting when the Swiss ended the run of American Donald Young 6-4, 1-6, 6-3, 6-4, and the South African out-served No. 3 seed Andy Murray 7-6(5), 6-3, 6-7(2), 7-6(0).
"Some good moments on the court," said Wawrinka, who pounded 52 w...
- Andy Murray Is Feeling Better And His Voice Is Normal Again!
- through those matches, especially the second one, was important."
Next for Murray is the big-serving Kevin Anderson. Murray leads the South African 5-1 in their series.
"They're always tricky matches," Murray said. "But getting a lot of returns in play is something that throu...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?
Recent fan comments for Melanie South:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)