Melanie South - News and More
- Nationality: GBR ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Melanie South?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Del Potro v Dimitrov, Zverev v Sock In Stockholm SFs Saturday; Edmund Into First ATP SF In Antwerp
- del Potro. “But I’m happy to get the rest for tomorrow when I play Grigor.”
Dimitrov actually served for the match against the South African 5-3 in the second before hanging on to win in three 7-6(3), 5-7, 6-2.
“It’s never easy when you serve for the match and you ...
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- Steve Johnson, United States
20. John Isner, United States
21. Ivo Karlovic, Croatia
22. Grigor Dimitrov, Bulgaria
23. Kevin Anderson, South Africa
24. Lucas Pouille, France
25. Philipp Kohlschreiber, Germany
26. Jack Sock, United States
27. Alexander Zverev, Germany
- What Does Kerber's Loss in WTA Cincinnati Final Mean for Serena and No. 1 Ranking?
- mental resiliency.
The No. 15-seeded Pliskova beat Kerber 6-3, 6-1, to win the biggest tournament of her career at the Western & Southern Open on Sunday, keeping the German one win short of overtaking Serena Williams for the No. 1 ranking for the first time in her career.
- Murray Slogs Through Anderson To Win 600th, Nadal Ousted By Coric, Nishikori Falls In Cincinnati
- in Rio, overcame an early break and some sluggishness with his shoulder to beat Kevin Anderson 6-3, 6-2 and avenge his US Open loss to the South African.
"Kevin has had some tough injuries to deal with this year and is starting to sort of gradually get back to the level he was pla...
- Wawrinka Escapes, Nadal Strong, Loaded Schedule Thursday at ATP Cincinnati Including Murray
- for me. So I'm very happy."
Upset-makers were Aussie Bernard Tomic coming from a set down to beat No. 11 David Goffin 3-6, 7-5, 6-4; South African Kevin Anderson routing an injured No. 13 Richard Gasquet 6-2, 6-4; Croat Borna Coric outlasting No. 14 Nick Kyrgios 7-6(2), 4-6, 7-...
- Serena Williams Withdraws From Cincinnati, Angelique Kerber Will Be No. 1 By Winning Title
- on site, her shoulder wasn't good enough to defend her title.
"I’m very disappointed I’m not able to compete in the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati as I was really looking forward to defending my title," the 2-time defending champion said. "My shoulder inflammation...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?
Recent fan comments for Melanie South:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)