Melanie South - News and More
- Nationality: GBR ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Melanie South?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Taylor Townsend Had To Play A 69-Year-Old Grandmother Today At An ITF Event! [Video]
- over Small ended a 32-match losing streak in recent years. That's right, grandma has tried to qualify at a number of ITF events across the South the last four years or so.
However, Falkenberg did manage to get 12(!!!) points off Townsend, a player who has wins over Alize Cornet, J...
- Rafael Nadal Wraps Up First Quarter Of Season With Strange Retirement And More Questions Than Answers
- second and again in the third until the Spaniard had had enough down 2-6, 6-4, 3-0.
It was a hot and sticky day, but not uncommon to South Florida and not conditions one would think would trouble someone like Rafa. Yet a laboring Nadal asked for the trainer and then had the doc...
- Sluggish Serena Wins In 3, Stephens Crushed; Kerber Tries To Win A Set Friday In Miami
- Williams opened her bid for a ninth Miami title Thursday in South Florida, but just in the second round it was anything but easy. Against fellow American Christina Mchale, Serena was cruising by a set and a break but Mchale reeled off five straight games to force a third. Seren...
- Why Do The Miami Open Men's Final Tickets Cost 52% More Than The Women's Final?
- cheapest Friday night men's semifinal ticket is going for $75 which is also more expensive than the women's final (6% greater)!
Maybe South Florida fans don't like going to watch tennis on Saturday afternoon (though their ticket prices this weekend suggest otherwise). I don't kn...
- Ray Moore Steps Down As Indian Wells CEO And Tournament Director
- men's ATP tour mostly in the 70s reaching the Wimbledon and US Open quarterfinals, and won singles title and eight doubles. He also helped South Africa to the Davis Cup title in 1974.
Moore served as a player representative on the MIPTC (Men's International Pro Tennis Council) and...
- Wawrinka Edges Resurgent Baghdatis in ATP Dubai Finale
- Wawrinka hadn't lost a final in three years, and he wasn't about to let the streak go South on Saturday, defeating Marcos Baghdatis 6-4, 7-6(13) in the championship of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships.
"I'm really happy to have another trophy," said the Swiss af...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- But I've seen him play for multiple years, and he is a good player, nice backhands, good intensity. He's gonna be playing in front of a South American crowd for sure, so it's going to be a different type of a match. I'm not sure if I play at night or during the day. That's goi...
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- Montreal, and the US Open, it's a good place to train. Q. If you're training in Miami, is there an advantage training, dealing with the South Florida weather? ANDY MURRAY: I think it helps. I have been training more here than I used to train all the time at University o...
- Rafael Nadal's Knees Are Still Sore, He Hopes They Will Hold Up For South America [Video]
- Roger Federer Got Really Wet During His South American Tennis Tour, And More! [Video]
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Roger Federer's South American Exhibition Schedule
- Did Rafael Nadal Make Almost $10 Million For Playing One Week of Tennis In South America?
- Miami Men's Preview: Will Novak Djokovic Defend Or Can Rafael Nadal Finally Win In South Florida?
Recent fan comments for Melanie South:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)