Michael Look - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: November 24, 1987
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Michael Look?
Latest News, articles and information:
- 2016 Tennis-X Year-end Top 10 Contest Announces Winner
- a mess of a year it was for predicting the Top 10 year-end men's rankings.
Rafael Nadal's year was peppered with injury. The former No. 1 barely finished in the Top 10. Roger Federer was forced to shut down his year prior to the Olympics and the US Open, dropping him out of t...
- Czech Teammates Petra Kvitova And Karolina Pliskova Swap Coaches
- at the start of the year while Pliskova split from Vanek last month.
"Excited to confirm that Jiri Vanek will be my coach next year. Look forward to starting our preparation for 2017 together soon 💪 #teampetra," Kvitova wrote on twitter.
Kvitova and Pliskova helped lead ...
- Novak Djokovic: Every Time I Had A Chance Against Murray I Missed, I Just Played Very Poorly
- wasn't a good Sunday for Novak Djokovic. The 4-time defending championship suffered his first loss in the last match of the ATP Finals in his career and it was also his first loss to rival Andy Murray indoors.
No. 1 was also lost and so too was any hope of ending on a high note...
- What? Novak Djokovic Admits He Never Had A Serious Chance To Beat Andy Murray!
- deeper into what happened yesterday, yes, Novak Djokovic didn't play great. Yes, he made a lot of errors while Andy Murray took it to the Serb, cracking his serve and his forehand and getting enough balls back to frustrate the former No. 1. And it worked, it worked very well. ...
- Andy Murray Beats Novak Djokovic To Win First ATP Finals And Finish No. 1!
- quick thoughts on what we just saw as Andy Murray hung on to beat Novak Djokovic 6-3, 6-4 to win his first ATP Finals title and wrap-up the year-end No. 1 ranking.
First, congrats to Murray. He deserves the win and the ranking that came with it, finishing with the most match ...
- It's Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic For The ATP No. 1 Ranking Sunday In London, Who's The Pick?
- on top, and that's never, ever happened before.
But will it live up to the billing? On to my pick.
Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic
Looking at the head-to-head, everything points the way of Djokovic. He leads Murray 24-10. He's won 13 of their last 15. He's never lost to Murr...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
Recent fan comments for Michael Look:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)