Michael Look - News and More
Do you like Michael Look?
- Safarova, Mladenovic Head Post-US Open WTA Fields in Tokyo, Quebec City
- WTA women get back into the grind this week immediately after the US Open at the Japan Open and the Tournoi de Quebec in Canada. France's Kristina Mladenovic heads the field in Tokyo, while world doubles No. 1 Lucie Safarova is the top seed in Canada. Here is a look ...
- Rafael Nadal v Kevin Anderson In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- even taller in the 6-foot-8 Kevin Anderson. And I had Zverev beating Nadal for the title, but I can't do the same with Anderson. Looking back at the semifinals, Nadal handled another big guy, Juan Martin Del Potro, who's miles better than Anderson. Delpo hits bigger, moves...
- Keys, Stephens Book All-American Final at US Open
- next generation of U.S. players will meet in the final of the US Open after Madison Keys and Sloane Stephens prevailed in semifinals on Thursday at Flushing Meadows. The No. 15-seeded Keys kept her career record against fellow American CoCo Vandeweghe perfect, overwhelming the...
- Roger Federer: Del Potro Has A Better Chance Of Beating Rafa Than Me In SFs Anyway
- Federer admitted after his 4-set loss to Juan Martin del Potro last night that he felt he wasn't playing well enough to beat rival Rafael Nadal in the Friday semifinals. Rather, it was good that del Potro won because he would have a better chance against the Spaniard. "Of co...
- Del Potro Ruins Federer-Nadal SF Party at US Open
- Martin del Potro ruined the Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal party on Wednesday at the US Open when the former champion defeated the five-time winning Swiss 7-5, 3-6, 7-6(8) 6-4. "I played my best match of the tournament," said Del Potro, who saved four set points in the third-set...
- Rafael Nadal: I Don't Want To Look Like I'm Going To Be Roger Federer's Boyfriend
- Nadal cruised past Andrey Rublev losing just five games to reach a sixth US Open semifinal. After the easy win over the Russian 19-year-old, the focus was of course on his potential match-up with Roger Federer on Friday, which would be their first at the US Open. When asked of...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)