Michael Look - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: November 24, 1987
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Michael Look?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Finds Way To Win, Meets Monfils Not Raonic in Toronto SFs; Wawrinka-Nishikori Battle
- not pretty, but world No. 1 Novak Djokovic continues to find ways to win at the Rogers Cup in Toronto.
On Friday it was with some help from Tomas Berdych, who found a way to lose up, 6-3 in the first-set tiebreak. Berdych lost five straight points and the set. And Djok...
- Venus Williams, Eugenie Bouchard KO'd Out Of Montreal; Russians Rise Up As A New Champion Will Be Crowned
- attraction Venus Williams and Eugenie Bouchard were bounced from the Canadian Open Montreal Thursday.
A day after failing to serve at full power, Venus succumbed to 21-year-old Madison Keys but not without a fight. After looking like it was going to a blowout with Keys up 6-1...
- Inspired Eugenie Bouchard Advances with Upset, Venus Lines Up Madison Keys at Rogers Cup
- Top 10 seeds were in action on Wednesday at the Rogers Cup in Montreal, but only six moved into the second round as Slovak Kristina Kucova recorded the biggest upset of the day, knocking out No. 8-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro 3-6, 6-4, 6-4.
But the upset that mattered...
- Milos Raonic Left Alone; Novak Djokovic Djanky; Loaded Thursday In Toronto
- then there was one.
No. 4 seed Milos Raonic became the only Canadian left in the Rogers Cup, otherwise known as the Canadian Open, as round 2 of the event was completed on Wednesday and four Canadians were shown the exit.
Grigor Dimitrov in the final night match ushe...
- Nick Kyrgios: Canadians Support Their Athletes Better Than Australians Do
- a peculiar loss to 17-year-old Denis Shapovalov last night, Nick Kyrgios said that Australian fans don't support their players in the way that Canadians do.
"I think the Canadians probably support their athletes a little better than the Australians do," Kyrgios said.
- Novak Djokovic Says He Has No Expectations As He Tries To Win 30th Masters Event In Toronto
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic is playing down his chances of winning a fourth Canadian Open title and 30th at the Masters level this week in Toronto. The Serb is the big favorite after the withdrawals of Andy Murray, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
"I don't expect anything. I just tr...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
Recent fan comments for Michael Look:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)