Michael Look - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: November 24, 1987
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Michael Look?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic Withdraws From Beijing China Open With Elbow Injury
- champion Novak Djokovic has withdrawn from next week's China Open in Beijing due to an elbow injury, the tournament announced today.
"I am extremely disappointed not to be able to compete at the China Open this year. I’m still recovering from my elbow injury and have be...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- her first match as a No. 1 player, Angelique Kerber had to come from a set down to earn victory. Kerber dropped the first then rallied to defeat France's Kristina Mladenkovic 6-7(4), 6-1, 6-4 in the opening round at Wuhan.
"Kiki was playing very well today, especially in the fi...
- Karolina Pliskova: Holding The Fed Cup Final At A Neutral Site Doesn't Make Sense
- ITF just announced a future plan to hold the finals of the Fed Cup and the Davis Cup at rotating neutral sites.
US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova who will play for the Czech Republic when they visit France in the Fed Cup final in November, doesn't like the idea.
"To be hon...
- Wawrinka v Zverev in St. Petersburg Final; Thiem Faces Pouille For Metz Title
- Wawrinka will look to win his 12th straight ATP final Sunday when he takes on 19-year-old Alexander Zverev for the St. Petersburg title.
Wawrinka ran his win streak to 10 after dismantling Roberto Bautista Agut 7-6, 6-2 to reach the final on Saturday.
Zverev earned his fir...
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
- where I know I can be better, and that gives me confidence too, to know I can still play better, more aggressively, or move better."
Look for a repeat of the US Open final in Wuhan.
- Wozniacki Faces Radwanska In Tokyo, Osaka Into First WTA SF; Jankovic Seeks Title Defense In Guangzhou
- Open semifinalist Caroline Wozniacki continued her climb back up the rankings beating qualifier Magda Linette 6-4, 6-3 to reach the last four at the Tokyo event.
The former No. 1 will meet fellow former champion Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals after the Pole ousted Olympi...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
Recent fan comments for Michael Look:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)