Michael Look - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: November 24, 1987
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Michael Look?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Muguruza, Seeds Stretched on Cold, Windy Day at French Open; Serena, Venus Tuesday
- seeds advanced and five seeds tumbled out, including a Top 10er and former Serena Williams nemesis, on Monday at Roland Garros.
No. 7 Roberta Vinci, who ended the world No. 1's quest for a Grand Slam last year in the US Open semifinals, was upended 6-1, 6-3 by the Ukr...
- Novak Djokovic And Gustavo Kuerten Star In This New Spot For Peugeot [Video]
- French Open great Gustavo Kuerten and Novak Djokovic shared a laugh in these two new spots from Peugeot which is the official car of the event.
The fun didn't stop there. Or hair.
Congrats my passenger @DjokerNole!!! U looking sharp with new hair style!!! #happyb...
- Stan Wawrinka: Winning The French Open Was The Greatest Moment In My Career
- off a confidence-boosting title in Geneva Saturday, Stan Wawrinka arrived as defending champion at the French Open. And he's feeling better thanks to the title in Switzerland despite having to play on Monday.
"So I’m happy to have won," Wawrinka said Sunday. "This is somet...
- Serena Williams in Trouble if Early Seedings Hold; French Open Preview
- world No. 1 Serena Williams is going to retain her French Open title she may need a little help from the upset gods.
Williams didn't climb to favorites status until last week winning the Rome title on red clay, her first title of the year after failing to close the deal ...
- French Open Men's Draw: Are Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray Heading Toward The Final?
- draw is out! With Roger Federer not playing and Rafael Nadal assured of avoiding Novak Djokovic, there was little in the way of pure drama today, but the top two seeds have to be happy with the way things turned out. Djokovic and Andy Murray have never won the French Open, but th...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From The French Open, His First Grand Slam Miss This Century
- really that surprising. Roger Federer's back wasn't good enough to go, or to risk it in what with Wimbledon and the Olympics this summer. So moments ago he withdrew from the French Open.
"I regret to announce that I have made the decision not to play in this year’s French Op...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
Recent fan comments for Michael Look:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)