Michael Look - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: November 24, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Michael Look?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Survives Clay Opener In Monte Carlo, Wawrinka Falls Apart; Nadal Opens Clay Season Wed.
- Kohlschreiber nearly beat Novak Djokovic twice in as many months. The German, who stunned the World No. 1 at Indian Wells, again caused problems for Djokovic today at Monte Carlo. But in his first match on the clay, the Serb came through 6-3, 4-6, 6-4.
Kohlschreiber broke ...
- Novak Djokovic: The Monte Carlo Clay Courts Are Slow, My Game Will Be Tested Big Time
- a very disappointing March which saw him lose early at both Indian Wells and Miami, Novak Djokovic hopes to get back on track in his home event in Monte Carlo this week.
"Certainly I was disappointed because I thought I was playing better and better and I thought I could...
- Teen Anisimova Takes First WTA Title Over Sharma In Bogota
- Anisimova continued her breakout 2019 run Sunday collecting her first career title in Bogota coming from a set down to deny Aussie Astra Sharma 4-6, 6-4, 6-1.
"It’s a huge deal," Anismova said. "I think this was a pretty big goal because I overcame so many challenges this...
- Nadal, Djokovic Open Clay Court Season In Monte Carlo
- scheduled. After not playing on the stuff for a few years, you are going to want to be sharp as possible against that deep of a field.
Looking at the draw, there really are no easy roads. Though, at the, Rafa's probably going to get a dozen here.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC QUARTER
- Roger Federer: I'm Not Very Confident Going Into This Clay Court Season
- of the biggest stories this upcoming clay season is the return of Roger Federer to the slippery surface. The Swiss hasn't hit a ball on dirt since a loss to Dominic Thiem almost three years ago at 2016 Rome, so it's not surprising Federer, despite an 18-2 start to the year, is do...
- Roger Federer v John Isner For The Miami Title, Who's The Pick?
- each other for the first title in the event's new home at the Hard Rock, which from the reviews and comments, was a well received.
Looking back to the semifinals, the two teen Canadian's were simply not ready to take that big step. Not yet.
Felix Auger-Aliassime served fo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
Recent fan comments for Michael Look: