Michael Look - News and More
Do you like Michael Look?
- Serena Williams Conquers Bencic, Yips at Australian Open
- Williams has the yips. You saw it much in 2016. Double faults on match points. Footwork going out the door. Pained look on the face. On Tuesday at the Australian Open, leading Belinda Bencic 6-4, 5-0, it was another trip to Yip Town for the current world No. 2. ...
- Nadal Says Body is Good; Murray, Federer On Deck Wednesday at Aussie Open
- No. 1, but still defending Australian Open champion Novak Djokovic aced a stern test in his opener Tuesday in Melbourne, defeating former semifinalist Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco 6-1, 7-6(4), 6-2 to move into the second round. "It feels like home," Djokovic said after...
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- No. 1 Andy Murray cruised, but three Top 10 seeds found themselves down a set in difficult encounters on Day 1 at the Australian Open. No. 4 Stanislas Wawrinka came from a set down to defeat Slovak Martin Klizan in five 4-6, 6-4, 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, while No. 5 Kei Nishiko...
- Angelique Kerber: The Challenge Of Staying No. 1 Is Different And Difficult, But It's A Privilege
- Andy Murray, Angelique Kerber is also top seeded at a Grand Slam for the first time this week at the Australian Open. The German's life basically changed after saving a match point in her opening round win a year ago to Misaki Doi, and she's never looked back. Following up her A...
- Rafael Nadal: I Am A Person Who Doesn't Like Big Changes, But Carlos Moya On My Team Is Nothing New
- healthy Rafael Nadal returns to the Australian Open hoping to start the climb back up the top of the rankings. And maybe, win a second "Career Grand Slam". Nadal fell last year to Fernando Verdasco in a first round stunner, and later suffered a wrist injury which he says hampere...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel Any Different Being A No. 1 Seed At A Slam
- there or not. But, yeah, I mean, it's only been really a few weeks around the tour with that ranking. I haven't noticed much change. Q. Looking back 12 months now, how much what was going on at home with Kim affecting you during the tournament here? ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, it was a t...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)