Michael Look - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: November 24, 1987
- Age: 30 years old
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Michael Look?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Back On Course At ATP Finals; Anderson Cruising; Djokovic v Zverev Wed.
- a disappointing start to his 16th ATP Finals, Roger Federer got back on track Tuesday in a comfortable 6-2, 6-3 win over Dominic Thiem.
Thiem had won the last two meetings but today the Swiss was fully in charge in a dominant performance.
"It feels good. I'm very happy th...
- Djokovic Starts Strong In London ATP Finals, Federer Returns Tues. v Thiem
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic opened up his ATP Finals campaign with a strong 6-4, 6-3 win over John Isner.
The 5-time ATP Finals champion has now beaten the American five straight times and in nine of 11 meetings. He never faced a break point while breaking Isner three times.
- Simona Halep And Coach Darren Cahill Have Split
- winning her first Grand Slam at the French Open helping her first finish No. 1 for a second straight year, Simona Halep is now coachless after Darren Cahill has decided to take a break from the job.
Cahill, who began working with Halep in 2015, made the announcement on his I...
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
- champion Roger Federer opens play Sunday at the ATP Finals in London against Kei Nishikori. The Swiss, who no longer can finish No. 1 at the event, has owned the Japanese star winning the last six and seven of nine overall.
And he's won both meetings with Nishikori at the...
- Khachanov Krushes King of ATP Rankings in Straight-Set ATP Paris Final
- Djokovic had beaten Karen Khachanov at Wimbledon earlier this year, and when Djokovic broke for a 3-1 lead in the opening set, journalists were looking at their watches in anticipation of a late lunch or early dinner in Paris.
But what followed was an early coming-out...
- ATP Finals Field Is Set As Cilic, Thiem Take Last 2 Spots, But Will Nadal, Del Potro Play?
- field of 8 at the ATP Finals was completed on Friday in Paris. With Roger Federer beating Kei Nishikori, Marin Cilic and Dominic Thiem took the last two spots in the year-end event.
As of Friday evening, the 8 are as follow:
1 Novak Djokovic
2 Rafael Nadal
3 Roger Federer
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
Recent fan comments for Michael Look: