Michael Look - News and More
Do you like Michael Look?
- Rafael Nadal's Leg Injury Not Serious, Will Return For Acapulco
- news for Rafael Nadal fans. A day after retiring to Marin Cilic in the fifth set of their Australian Open quarterfinal with what looked to be a bad right upper thigh/hip injury, Nadal's MRI in Melbourne didn't show any serious. According to the release from his camp, Nadal ha...
- Nadal, Dimitrov Bid For Australian Open Rematch; Svitolina Seeks First Slam Semi
- We are down to 8 in each draw at the Australian Open. Today, the quarterfinals begin with star-studded line-up today. In the afternoon on Rod Laver, Hobart champion Elise Mertens meets Brisbane winner Elina Svitolina for a spot in a first Grand Slam semifinal for either player. ...
- You like My Su-Wei Style? On Guard!; Keys, Kerber Line Up Quarterfinal at Australian Open
- No. 1 Simona Halep was in no mood for welcoming up-and-coming stars at the Australian Open on Monday, dismantling Japanese riser Naomi Osaka 6-3, 6-2 to move into the quarterfinals. "Maybe I get used to the pain and I'm not thinking that much that something can happen," said...
- Chung Stuns Djokovic At Australian Open, Surprising Sandgren Next; Federer To Face Berdych In QF
- a tournament full of surprises, Hyeon Chung may have pulled the biggest one yet, stunning 6-time champion Novak Djokovic 7-6(4), 7-5, 7-6(3) in the Australian Open fourth round Monday night in Melbourne. After a flurry of double faults from the No. 1, Chung burst out early on D...
- Wozniacki Rolls Into Quarters; No. 1 Halep v Osaka Monday at Australian Open
- 2 Caroline Wozniacki defeated No. 19 Magdalena Rybarikova 6-3, 6-0 to move into the quarterfinals at the Australian Open on Sunday, setting up a meeting with No. 39-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain. "I think being almost out of the tournament, you have nothing to lo...
- Nadal Survives The Schwartz At Australian Open; Dimitrov Downs Kyrgios In Thriller
- Nadal had to dig deep to defeat Diego Schwartzman in a tough 6-3, 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-3 win to reach his 10th Australian Open quarterfinal and keep his No. 1 ranking. Nadal was out in front early with a set and a break but the diminutive Argentine kept pushing and pushing the ac...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)