Michael Look - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: November 24, 1987
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Michael Look?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray Wins, Thiem Ousted By Vesely On Catch-Up Day at Wimbledon; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- Murray led the charge as players caught up with a full day of play without rain on Thursday at Wimbledon.
The No. 2-seeded Murray overcame an early deficit to defeat Taiwan's unseeded Lu Yen-Hsun 6-3, 6-2, 6-1. "Randy" Lu had earlier in his career beaten Murray at the ...
- Muguruza, 11 Seeds Upset Thursday at Wimbledon; Serena, Venus Friday
- No. 2 Garbine Muguruza's thoughts of challenging Serena Williams for the world No. 1 spot got reset on Thursday when the Spaniard was stunned in the second round at Wimbledon by unseeded Slovak Jana Cepelova 6-3, 6-2.
The 23-year-old Cepelova, ranked No. 124, beat las...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- ITF announced the provisional entry list for the 2016 Olympic tennis competition starting August 3 in Rio.
Some of the top names in the sport will be there including defending gold medallist Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal who hopes...
- Konta Avoids Brexit; Kvitova On Song; Thurs. Preview at Wimbledon
- were no upsets among the few matches played between the rains on Wednesday at Wimbledon, where a former champ advanced in fine form, and a seeded Brit thrilled the home crowd by finally moving into the second round.
Top 10-seeded winners and title threats No. 3 Aggie ...
- Murray Beats Another Brit, Wawrinka Lines Up Del Potro, Federer vs. Cinderella Willis Wed. at Wimbledon
- shocking lack of upsets saw all 10 seeds in action advance into the second round Tuesday on a day cut short by rain at Wimbledon, led, at least to the home crowd, by No. 2 seed Andy Murray winning an all-British match-up against Liam Broady 6-2, 6-3, 6-4.
- Brit Marcus Willis Upstages Roger Federer, Entire Men's Field with Wild Wimbledon Win Monday
- and seven-time Wimbledon champion Roger Federer won on Monday at the All England Club, but he was overshadowed by the man who will be his second-round opponent -- British qualifier Marcus Willis, ranked No. 772, who won a pre-qualifying tournament before making it through the qu...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
Recent fan comments for Michael Look:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)