Michael Look - News and More
Do you like Michael Look?
- Maria Sharapova's 2018 Season Is Over
- No. 1 and 5-time Grand Slam winner Maria Sharapova has shut down her 2018 season, withdrawing from Beijing, Tianjin and Moscow. "Unfortunately as I recover from my right shoulder injury, I am withdrawing from Beijing, Tianjin and Moscow," Sharapova said. "I will miss com...
- Croatia at France in Davis Cup Final, World Group Playoffs Results
- will host Croatia in the 2018 Davis Cup final after the French pounded Spain over the weekend and Croatia scraped by the U.S. In World Group Playoffs action past powerhouses Australia and Switzerland were upset, leaving their status in limbo as the ITF prepares to an...
- Thiem Headlines, Wawrinka Spices-Up St. Pete Open; ATP Preview
- Wawrinka takes a wildcard into St. Pete where as an unseeded player he is looking at a meeting with No. 4 Karen Khachanov in the second round. Dominic Thiem headlines the field where Damir Dzumhur will try and duplicate the magic that brought him to the 2017 final. ...
- Davis Cup SF: Nadal-Less Spaniard Travel To France; Croatians Cilic, Coric Host USA
- what could be final round in this tradition format, the Davis Cup semifinals have already gotten underway in Europe. Rafael Nadal had to withdraw due to his knee issues as Spain will go to France. Picking up the slack in Lille will be Pablo Carreno Busta and Roberto Bautista Ag...
- Serena Was Wrong, Ramos Was Wrong, Osaka Is The Undeniable Champion
- ITF, which oversees the Grand Slams, just put out a press release in support of chair umpire Carlos Ramos for his actions in the hot-button topic of the US Open women's in which Serena Williams got hit with three second-set violations during a loss to Naomi Osaka. The statemen...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I'm Very Sad For Losing The US Open Title, But Novak Deserved It
- the first time in his career, Juan Martin del Potro tasted defeat in a Grand Slam final. Of course, Del Potro was playing in just his second Slam final - his first in nine years - yesterday falling to Novak Djokovic in straight sets at the US Open, but it still was a painful defe...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Did you want to just run around it all night? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I guess so. What else you want to me to tell you? Q. Looked like in the fifth game in the first set that you were finding some rhythm and started to find your groove. Is there anything about that...
- Favorites Federer, Murray, Roddick, Djokovic Looking Good in Wimbledon Quarters
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Australian Open Draw: Federer Looks Good, But Will He Come Through?
- 2010 ATP Look Ahead, Will Federer Remain Atop the Tennis World?
- Looking Through The Years: Federer Is Better than Ever
- Pete Sampras: If You Look At The Numbers, Roger Federer's The Greatest We've Ever Seen
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)