Michael Venus - News and More
Do you like Michael Venus?
- Kerber, Halep, Pliskova And Venus Advance To Miami QFs; Muruguza Retires
- myself out in positions where I have the opportunity to do well and win trophies. That's all I can really do." In the late match. Venus Williams beat Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-3, 7-6(4) in a battle of former Miami champions. Venus won the last six points on the tiebreak from 4-1...
- Kerber Wins; Venus vs. Kuzy Monday at Miami Open
- which was very good for me. I was moving well, so I think everything went pretty well for me tonight." Kuznetsova will next face No. 11 Venus Williams, who defeated Patricia Tig 6-3, 6-0. "I felt like my level was continuing to rise, which is exactly what I want," Venus said af...
- Pliskova, Wozniacki Sunday Miami Winners; Former Champ Radwanska Out
- No. 1 Angelique Kerber returns to face American Shelby Rogers. Simon Halep takes on Anna Kontaviet and lone remaining former champion Venus Williams meets Patricia Maria Tig. And former finalist Svetlana Kuznetsova meets American qualifier Taylor Townsend. ...
- Halep Struggles Through, Lower Seeds Fall like Flies at Miami Open
- 28 Irina Begu 3-6, 6-4, 6-3, and Estonia's Anett Kontaveit capping No. 32 Ekaterina Makarova 6-7(1), 6-2, 6-2. Due to the rain delay, Venus Williams vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia, Shelby Rogers vs. Daria Kasatkina and Carla Suarez Navarro and Julia Goerges were still battling at midni...
- No. 1 Kerber, Venus In Action Friday In Miami; Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance
- actually a good challenge for me. It's a completely new challenge, but I think that I'm ready for that." Three-time tournament champion Venus Williams meets Brazilian qualifier Beatriz Haddad Maia. Simona Halep also takes on big-hitting Naomi Osaka. "It's not easy. Last year...
- WTA Miami Prediction: Pain, For You Viewers
- injuries. Lots of injuries. Petra Kvitova is out with a cut hand. Madison Keys is just returning from wrist surgery. Garbine Muguruza and Venus Williams are plagued by injuries and illnesses. Who will challenge? Indian Wells last week should have seen some kind of Serena-Kerbe...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- I felt like she lost her concentration a little bit."It was the 10th career title for the Spaniard and ninth on clay, tying her with Venus Williams for most clay court titles among active players. The 29-year-old Barrois fell to 0-2 in career finals."Anabel plays with such heav...
- Venus Williams Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- Williams InterviewAustralian Open, January 21Retirement to Andrea Petkovic in Third Round Q. What happened?VENUS WILLIAMS: Um, I just obviously couldn't play. I mean, just couldn't move. Just too painful.Q. We saw how debilitating it was two days ago when it happened. How has t...
- Nadal Under Ab Injury Cloud, Clijsters Ousts Venus; Federer, Oudin Today at US Open
- Federer Masters Isner; Serena v Venus Tonight at US Open
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Venus Williams Wins in Thriller; Federer v Roddick Monday at Sony Miami
- Razzano Rises Up To Slam Serena At French Open; Venus, Baker, Federer Open Second Round Play Wednesday
- Why I'm Picking Rafael Nadal To Win Wimbledon; Venus, Berdych, Isner Upset On Day One
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)