Mikhail Youzhny - News and More
- Nationality: RUS (Russian Federation )
- Birthdate: June 25, 1982
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Moscow, Russia
- Turned Pro: 1999
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Boris Sobkin
- 2013 Final Ranking: 15
Do you like Mikhail Youzhny?
|Began playing tennis at age six..Father, Mikhail, passed away; mother, Lubov, is an economist...Has one older brother, Andrei, who has played mostly pro Futures ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Tsonga Wins; Djokovic, Del Potro Up Tuesday at ATP Shanghai Masters
- Lukas Rosol 6-2, 6-4; Frenchman Benoit Paire outlasting Joao Sousa 6-3, 5-7, 6-1; veteran Nicolas Almagro outdueling qualifier Mikhail Youzhny 3-6, 6-2, 6-2; and American Steve Johnson defeating Martin Klizan 6-4, 6-3.
Highlights of Tuesday matches in Shanghai are (1) Novak Djok...
- Berdych v Zverev In St. Petersburg, Wawrinka Keeps Rolling; Thiem Takes On Simon In Metz
- matches as possible."
Next up is the teen sensation Alexander Zverev. The German took out his third straight Russian blasting Mikhail Youzhny 6-2, 6-2.
"I think he is a rising ATP star," said Berdych of Zverev. "I have already played against him a couple of times. We had a coup...
- US Open Champ Wawrinka in Russia, French in Metz; ATP Previews
- Carreno Busta, former champ Ernests Gulbis and Jiri Vesely...Raonic beat Sousa in last year's final...Raonic (2015), Kukushkin (2010) and Youzhny (2004) are former champs in the field.
Metz, France; Surface: hard
Seeds: Dominic Thiem, David Goffin, Lucas Pouille, G...
- Novak Djokovic: Right Now I'm Feeling Very Close My Peak Form
- the easiest ever to Grand Slam semifinal in the Open Era, included a walkover courtesy of Jiri Vesely and two retirements from Mikhail Youzhny and last night Jo-Wilfried Tsonga who succumbed to a knee injury after losing the second set.
Djokovic, though, isn't worried about the ...
- Novak Djokovic Says He Feels Better Physically Now Than He Did At The Start Of The US Open
- and left wrist - are getting better. The Serb has enjoyed addition time to rest after Jiri Vesely withdrew Wednesday and yesterday Mikhail Youzhny retired after just six games.
"The arm is doing very well," Djokovic said. "Everything is going in the right direction. I feel significa...
- Nadal Impresses At US Open, Another Easy Day For Djokovic; Murray, Del Potro Saturday
- to Jiri Vesely on Wednesday, Djokovic had another easy day at the office playing just six games before 2-time US Open semifinalist Mikhail Youzhny retired with a hamstring injury at 4-2 in the first set.
“This particular situation I never had in my Grand Slam career,” Djokovic s...
- Milos Raonic Interview - Australian Open, Jan 20
- get too carried away with the numbers, that aspect, because I feel like I can move the ball around the service box quite well.Q. If it is Youzhny, any thoughts about possibly playing him?MILOS RAONIC: He's going to fight for every point and so am I. We're going to get out there. It's ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - US Open, Sept 11
- I need to have more options to do to try to win against difficult players like today. Like in the past, I had a lot of problems against Youzhny in the past, because I was playing before two meters behind the baseline or three meters behind the baseline, all the balls higher with top...
- Djokovic Tops Youzhny, Defends Dubai Title
- Isner, Robredo, Youzhny, Cibulkova, Svitolina Win Titles
- Serena Williams, Del Potro, Youzhny Claim Titles
- Mikhail Youzhny Earns PhD In Philosophy
- Fed Cup Results; Berdych, Youzhny, Monaco Win ATP Titles
- Querrey, Youzhny, Montanes Win ATP Titles
Recent fan comments for Mikhail Youzhny:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)