Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada )
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
- 2013 Final Ranking: 11
Do you like Milos Raonic?
|Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray Beats Another Brit, Wawrinka Lines Up Del Potro, Federer vs. Cinderella Willis Wed. at Wimbledon
- Monica Puig (PUR) v Johanna Konta (GBR) 
2. Grigor Dimitrov (BUL) v Gilles Simon (FRA) 
3. Andreas Seppi (ITA) v Milos Raonic (CAN) 
NO.2 COURT - 11:30AM
1. Fernando Verdasco (ESP) v Bernard Tomic (AUS) 
2. Daniel Evans (GBR) v Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR)...
- Brit Marcus Willis Upstages Roger Federer, Entire Men's Field with Wild Wimbledon Win Monday
- the second round among Top 10 players were N0. 5 seed Kei Nishikori taming the serve of Aussie Samuel Groth 6-4, 6-3, 7-5, No. 6 Milos Raonic serving off Spain's Pablo Carreno 7-6(4), 6-2, 6-4, and No. 9 Marin Cilic beating Brian Baker 6-3, 7-5, 6-3.
Other seeded winners Monday...
- Former Champs Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Venus Williams Open Play Monday At Wimbledon
- be hopefully packed, and we can enjoy a great match."
Federer will take on lefty Guido Pella of Argentina.
Kei Nishikori, Milos Raonic, David Goffin, Gilles Simon and Gael Monfils are some of the other top men in action.
The women are headlined by 2015 finalist and newly...
- Nick Kyrgios Confident Ahead Of Wimbledon
- seems like a veteran at Wimbledon. The brash Australian stunned Rafael Nadal in his Wimbledon debut two years ago and last year beat Milos Raonic to make the fourth round (he lost to Richard Gasquet). Now, he comes in as a Top 15 seed and is ready to take it even further. But he'll op...
- Wimbledon Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic With Federer, Raonic, Nishikori; Murray Looks Good
- then Kyle Edmund - before a semi-tricky test with Sam Querrey or Lukas Rosol. Maybe Phil Kohlschreiber in the fourth round before Milos Raonic in the quarterfinals. Raonic will have either Kevin Anderson or David Goffin to deal with in the fourth, otherwise there's not much worry ...
- 2016 Wimbledon Seedings: Novak Djokovic And Serena Williams Named Top Seeds
- Wimbledon Championships have released the seeding for their 2016 event. The top seeds will again be World No. 1s Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams.
The tournament seeded the men according to their grass court formula which adds 100% of grass court points earned in the last year...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
- Federer Faces Raonic At Indian Wells Tuesday; Berdych Ousts Roddick
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)