Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada )
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
- 2013 Final Ranking: 11
Do you like Milos Raonic?
|Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Halep Heads Strong Dubai; U.S. Frenzy in Delray: ATP/WTA Previews
- (3) Karlovic, and (2) Tomic vs. the hot-handed net-crushing Rampras...Withdrawing from the event were Tommy Haas, Yen-Hsun Lu, and Milos Raonic who is reportedly suffering a right adductor injury, which didn't stop him from playing and dunking in the NBA celebrity all-star game yest...
- Watch Milos Raonic Dunk During The NBA All-Star Celebrity Game [Video]
- a ab injury which has forced him out of next week's Delray Beach event, Milos Raonic was among the stars on court during last night's NBA Celebrity game in Toronto.
And Raonic, who has been practicing for the event, show off some of his basketball skills including this dunk!...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- see the opportunity with her greatest nemesis gone to finally clean up, but otherwise the future is quite bleak and quite uncertain.
4. Raonic's Rise
If someone can challenge Djokovic 18 months from maybe it's Milos Raonic. With that monster serve and awkward, but decent groundstr...
- Will Andy Murray Beat Novak Djokovic In The Australian Open Final?
- tomorrow in the Australian Open final and end Novak Djokovic's reign. But here's my issue.
Watching his match yesterday against Milos Raonic, had Raonic not pulled up lame in that fourth set I think Murray was heading out. And if he's losing to Milos how the hell is he going to b...
- Andy Murray: I Don't Think Many People Are Expecting Me To Win On Sunday Against Novak
- Murray survived the big serving of Milos Raonic to advance to his fifth Australian Open final Friday night. The World No. 2, though, was down two sets to one before rallying to take the fourth and the fifth over an injured Raonic 46, 75, 67(4), 64, 62.
With the lead and his ser...
- Milos Raonic: After The Injury, That's Probably The Most Heartbroken I've Felt On A Tennis Court
- Raonic had the win in sight, but his body let him today Friday night in the Australian Open semifinals. Playing in his first semifinal in Melbourne, Roanic led the heavily-favored Andy Murray by two sets to one when the 25-year-old injured his adductor early in the fourth set.
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
- Federer Faces Raonic At Indian Wells Tuesday; Berdych Ousts Roddick
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)