Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada)
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
Do you like Milos Raonic?
Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray In, Kei Nishikori Out Of Barcelona
- Murray will play the event. He's just 3-4 with his best result was a quarterfinal in his most recent appearance in 2012 losing to Milos Raonic.
While Murray entered, 2-time champion Kei Nishikori had to withdraw with a wrist injury.
"My right wrist, unfortunately, has not rec...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Roger Federer And The First Quarter Of 2017
With Murray and Djokovic struggling, look who stepped up and seized the opportunity. And look who didn't.
Where's Milos Raonic - well, injured as usual.
Tomas Berdych? A bust.
Kei Nishikori? It's starting to look like he's never going to win Slam.
- Milos Raonic: Wimbledon Was The Last Time I Felt Physically Good
- been one injury after another for Milos Raonic. The big-serving Canadian had to withdraw from Miami yesterday do to continued issues with his hamstring. The same hamstring which kept him out of Indian Wells and forced him to also withdraw from the Delray Beach final.
- Nadal Recovers After Bagel; Monday Miami Features Federer v Del Potro
- set up when No. 13 Jack Sock defeated Czech Jiri Vesely 6-3, 7-6(0), and Jared Donaldson received an injury walkover against No. 3 Milos Raonic who withdrew with continued issues with his hamstring.
"It's related to the previous injury I sustained almost four weeks ago, if not a ...
- Federer, Del Potro Advanced To Miami 3R Showdown; Nadal, Nishikori Return Sunday
- Nadal has won 13 of 14 against the German veteran.
2016 finalist Kei Nishikori collides with Fernando Verdasco. Jack Sock and Milos Raonic are also in action on the first day of the third round.
MIAMI SUNDAY SCHEDULE
STADIUM start 11:00 am
ATP -  F. Verdasco (ESP) vs [...
- Friday Seeded Bloodbath at Men's Miami Open Tennis; Federer Saturday
- into the third round were Top 10 seeds No. 2 Kei Nishikori who stunted the big serving of Kevin Anderson 6-4, 6-3; No. 3 Milos Raonic who defeated veteran Serb Viktor Troicki 6-3, 7-5; and No. 5 Rafa Nadal who eased past Israel's Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-4.
"I'm not necessarily...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)