Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada)
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
Do you like Milos Raonic?
Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Pulls Out, Leaves Federer v Thiem For Indian Wells Title, Who's The Pick?
- and he'll meet Dominic Thiem who also benefited from a walkover, that coming from Gael Monfils on Thursday. But this afternoon, Milos Raonic made him work.
Thiem started out virtually untouchable on serve in the first set, but the Canadian began making some inroads on Thiem's ...
- Wounded Nadal To Face Federer At Indian Wells; SF Picks And Pans
- said. "I had some small chances in the second set. But yeah, today was a great lesson for me."
So to tomorrow's matches.
Milos Raonic v Dominic Thiem
For whatever the reason, Raonic loves playing at Indian Wells. The Canadian has now made the semifinal four straight times...
- Federer, Nadal On Brink Of Indian Wells SF; Raonic, Thiem Set Saturday Meeting
- was a largely anti-climatic day for the men at Indian Wells. Milos Raonic returned for the fourth to the Indian Wells final four after thumping newcomer Miomir Kecmanovic 6-3, 6-4 in their afternoon collision.
Raonic, who have to overcome a 4-1 third set deficit in the third roun...
- Federer, Nadal Close In On Indian Wells SF Showdown; Thiem v Monfils Tonight
- of good practice. That's where I got my good feeling and my good tennis and also the good physical health back."
2016 finalist Milos Raonic kept his hopes of returning to a fourth Indian Wells semifinal by upending Jan-Lennard Struff 6-4, 6-3.
Awaiting Raonic in today's quar...
- Djokovic Stunned By Kohlschreiber At Indian Wells; Federer, Nadal Advance
- 2 11:00 Am
4th Rd Yoshihito Nishioka v (LL) Miomir Kecmanovic
4th Rd JanLennard Struff v 13 Milos Raonic
4th Rd 8 John Isner v 12 Karen Khachanov
Not Before 6:00 Pm
4th Rd Ivo Karlovic v 7 Dominic Thiem
Not Before 8:...
- Big 3 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic On Today At Indian Wells; Zverev Out
- Zverev, the 2018 Miami finalist (l. to Isner). "Miami is the tournament I do well in [compared to Indian Wells], history-wise."
Milos Raonic will next face Struff. The Canadian overcame a 4-1 deficit in the third to former NCAA champion Marcus Giron before winning the last five g...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic: