Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada)
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
Do you like Milos Raonic?
Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- 2017 Final ATP Rankings: It's A Brand New Top 5! Murray, Djokovic Out Of Top 10
- past season.
Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka all didn't hit another ball after Wimbledon. And Kei Nishikori and Milos Raonic were also bitten by the injury bug.
That left the door open for Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer to return. And Grigor Dimitrov, Alexander...
- ATP Finals Preview: Nadal Seeks First London Title, Federer An 8th
- The only two from the 2016 tournament to return are Marin Cilic and Dominic Thiem.
Djokovic and Murray along with Kei Nishikori, Milos Raonic and Stan Wawrinka all failed to finish the season due to injury while Gael Monfils just wasn't good enough to get in.
But all is not los...
- Nadal, Federer Headline Year-end ATP Regular Season at Paris Masters
- from the event highlighted by big names Tomas Berdych, Novak Djokovic, Nick Kyrgios, Gael Monfils, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori, Milos Raonic and Stan Wawrinka...
Murray beat Isner in last year's final...
Former champions in the field are David Ferrer (2012), Federer (2011) ...
- Novak Djokovic, Stan Wawrinka Confirm Return At Abu Dhabi
- I can’t wait to be back on court. I’m working hard together with my team and looking forward to being back.”
Dominic Thiem, Milos Raonic, Pablo Carreno Busta and Rafael Nadal are also in the field.
The exo event begins on December 28. ...
- Zverev, Thiem Lead Next Gen Surge at ATP Vienna; Preview
- and Austrian Sebastian Ofner...
The draw is quality despite the withdrawals of Tomas Berdych, Ivo Karlovic, Gael Monfils and Milos Raonic...
Andy Murray, currently injured, beat Tsonga in last year's final...
Former winners in the field are David Ferrer (2015), Tsonga (2...
- Milos Raonic Ends 2017 Season
- Raonic has withdrawn from his last two events of the season, Vienna and the Paris Masters, due to injuries.
Raonic had been off the tour with a wrist injury before returning earlier this month in Tokyo where the Canadian suffered a calf injury.
Now, the former World No. 3, ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)