Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada)
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
Do you like Milos Raonic?
Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Milos Raonic Pulls Out Of French Warm-Ups, Will He Play In Paris?
- injury troubles continued for Milos Raonic. The Canadian has withdrawn from next month's Madrid and Rome Masters events with a knee issue.
Raonic, who hasn't played since a Miami loss to Kyle Edmund, missed the French Open last year also due to his right knee.
- Djokovic Advances In Miami; Federer, Ferrer v Tiafoe Monday
- going to think about it right now though. I have a day off tomorrow."
The lone upset on the day went to Kyle Edmund who sent off Milos Raonic 6-4, 6-4. Edmund will now meet defending champion John Isner who came from an early break down in the first to beat lefty Albert Ramos-Vino...
- Federer Overcomes Albot In Miami Opener, Ferrer Foils Zverev; Djokovic Returns
- Thompson scored a big upset win over Karen Khachanov.
On tap Sunday, the third round begins with Novak Djokovic, Nick Kyrgios, Milos Raonic and defending champion John Isner all scheduled.
MIAMI SUNDAY SCHEDULE
Stadium 12:00 Noon
3rd Rd Albert Ramos-Vinolas v 7 J...
- Miami Men's Preview: Djokovic Looks To Get Back On Track, Federer In The Field
- Djokovic to do it. Isner, who stunned Alexander Zverev a year ago, will have a tough match against Lucas Pouille in the third, then Milos Raonic in the fourth followed by Djokovic in the quarters. That's a very big ask. And I think Raonic gets through to face Djokovic, who other than...
- Nadal Pulls Out, Leaves Federer v Thiem For Indian Wells Title, Who's The Pick?
- and he'll meet Dominic Thiem who also benefited from a walkover, that coming from Gael Monfils on Thursday. But this afternoon, Milos Raonic made him work.
Thiem started out virtually untouchable on serve in the first set, but the Canadian began making some inroads on Thiem's ...
- Wounded Nadal To Face Federer At Indian Wells; SF Picks And Pans
- said. "I had some small chances in the second set. But yeah, today was a great lesson for me."
So to tomorrow's matches.
Milos Raonic v Dominic Thiem
For whatever the reason, Raonic loves playing at Indian Wells. The Canadian has now made the semifinal four straight times...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic: