Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada)
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
Do you like Milos Raonic?
Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Juan Martin Del Potro Opens 2017 Season With A Win In Delray Beach
- 28-year-old del Potro will next face Damir Dzumhur in the second round on Thursday.
Other results included wins by Jack Sock, Milos Raonic and Steve Johnson. Donald Young upset No. 2 seed Ivo Karlovic and Steve Darcis took out Bernard Tomic. Tommy Haas also lost.
- Unlikely Pairing? Rafael Nadal To Play Doubles With Bernard Tomic At Indian Wells
- singles and the reliable weather all make doubles a good fit in the desert for the big names, and this year follows that trend.
Milos Raonic (with Nenad Zimonjic), Dominic Thiem (w/ Philipp Kohlschreiber), Richard Gasquet (Julien Benneteau), Isner/Sock and the Zverev Brothers are...
- Raonic Top Seed at Delray Beach; French Flair at Marseille; ATP Previews
- are the only players to win the tournament three times.
DELRAY BEACH OPEN
Delray Beach, Fla., USA; surface: hard
Seeds: Milos Raonic, Ivo Karlovic, Jack Sock, Sam Querrey, Steve Johnson, Bernard Tomic, Juan Martin del Potro, Kyle Edmund
Floaters: Dudi Sela, Kevin Ander...
- Vamos! Rafael Nadal Wins Thriller Over Grigor Dimitrov In Australian Open SFs
- still think had Zverev not succumbed to cramps, he would have finished off Rafa. But he couldn't, and nor could Gael Monfils or Milos Raonic. And that brought us to last night.
Nadal won the match, that wasn't much of a surprise. But it was incredible the way he did it.
- Nadal Takes On Dimitrov In Australian Open SFs, Who's The Pick? Roger Federer Redux
- like to lose - I believe he's won 12 straight and 20 of 23 in Slam semis.
And to Nadal's credit, he has improved his play. Granted, Raonic didn't do much and Gael Monfils still can't figure out how to play Rafa, but Nadal's been serving better than at the start of the event, an...
- Federer v Wawrinka In The Australian Open SFs, Who's The Pick?
- on Grigor Dimitrov. So Roger-Rafa? Why not!
First to yesterday. Nadal saved six pivotal set points in the second set to deny Milos Raonic a return trip to the semifinal.Instead, it was Nadal was cracking that forehand, had better court positioning and kept the "ailing" Canadia...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)