Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada )
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
- 2013 Final Ranking: 11
Do you like Milos Raonic?
|Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Toronto Preview: Lone Big 4 Entrant Novak Djokovic Returns As Heavy Favorite
- like he did in the summer three years ago in Cincinnati. But there shouldn't be much drama otherwise.
The pick: Novak Djokovic
Milos Raonic Quarter
In one of the best second matches, Canadian hope Milos Raonic could face 19-year-old Alex Zverev. Right now, I think Raonic is jus...
- Rafael Nadal Gets Clearance To Play The Rio Olympics; Final Entry List Released
- Milos Raonic withdrew, Rafael Nadal got clearance to play in the Rio Olympics which begins next month.
After missing the required number of Davis Cup events due to injury, Nadal's appeal to the ITF was successful and the 2008 gold medallist is on the final Rio entry list. Thou...
- Here Come The Withdrawals! Milos Raonic Announces He Won't Go To The Rio Olympics
- finalist Milos Raonic announced today that he won't be going to Rio Olympics due to the Zika virus among other things.
Said Raonic on Facebook:
It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing my withdrawal from participation in the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
After much de...
- Andy Murray Is Now Just 815 Ranking Points Behind Novak Djokovic In The 2016 ATP Race
- for grabs during the last month of the season.
ATP RACE RANKINGS (as of July 11)
1 Novak Djokovic 8040
2 Andy Murray 7225
3 Milos Raonic 3835
4 Rafael Nadal 2930
5 Kei Nishikori 2905
6 Dominic Thiem 2835
7 Stan Wawrinka 2370
8 Tomas Berdych 2260
9 Roger Federer 2130
- Milos Raonic: I'm Going To Get Fitter, Stronger, I Will Leave No Stone Unturned To Win A Slam
- his first loss in a Grand Slam final today to Andy Murray in the Wimbledon, Milos Raonic is determined to win one down the road. The 25-year-old has already added former No. 1s Carlos Moya and John McEnroe to his team, but he wants more. He wants to become the first Canadian...
- Andy Murray Outclasses Milos Raonic For Second Wimbledon Title And Third Grand Slam
- his homecountry fans by claiming a second title in four years at Wimbledon on Sunday, defeating first-time Grand Slam finalist Milos Raonic of Canada 6-4, 7-6(3), 7-6(2).
The Murray return of serve was key in deflecting the power of the giant-serving Raonic, winning a second ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)