Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada)
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
Do you like Milos Raonic?
Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Zverev Gets Rocked By Raonic At Australian Open, Djokovic Needs 4; Nadal v Tiafoe In QFs
- a rematch of their 2017 Wimbledon fourth round match, Milos Raonic once again got the better of Alexander Zverev, but this time even easier winning 6-1, 6-1, 7-6(5).
The two traded breaks in the first two games, then Raonic just ran away from a very lackluster German winning 11 o...
- Down 61 41 To Milos Raonic, Alexander Zverev Decided It Was Time To Destroy His Racquets
- a horrendous start, Alexander Zverev did about the only you could down 61, 41 to Milos Raonic, and that's obliterate his racquet win eight epic smashes at the Australian Open.
(🎥@Eurosport_RU ) pic.twitter.com/XcbhgfdLx9— doublefault28 (@doublefault28) January 21, 201...
- Tsitsipas Tstuns Federer At Australian Open; Nadal Rolls, Tiafoe Pulls Upset Again
- Pablo Carreno Busta and Alexander Zverev bids for his second Slam quarterfinal against former Australian Open semifinalist Milos Raonic. ...
- Favorites Djokovic, Zverev Cruise Into Australian R16; Nadal, Federer Face Tests
- rallies. He's very solid from baseline. He can move well, good serve. I'm sure it's going to be tough match."
Former semifinalist Milos Raonic held off World No. 2 in doubles Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 6-4, 7-6(6). The Canadian will face Alexander Zverev who eliminated Alex Bolt 6-...
- Easy Day For Federer, Nadal Who Dominate Youngsters At Australian Open; Djokovic Duels Shapovalov Next
- v A. Popyrin(WC)
From 11:00am AEDT
Not before 12:30pm AEDT
D. Goffin(21) v D. Medvedev(15)
P. Herbert v M. Raonic(16)
Not before 7:00pm AEDT
T. Bacsinszky v G. Muguruza(18) ...
- Raonic Ousts Wawrinka In 4 Breakers, Djokovic Advances; Nadal v De Minaur Fri
- the best match thus far on Rod Laver in the men's draw, former semifinalist Milos Raonic ousted 2014 champion Stan Wawrinka in a grueling four tiebreak match 6-7(4), 7-6(6), 7-6(11), 7-6(5) to reach the third round at the Australian Open.
Raonic pounded 39 aces and perhaps was he...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic: