Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada )
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
- 2013 Final Ranking: 11
Do you like Milos Raonic?
|Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Is Rafael Nadal For Real? Novak Djokovic Leads Big 4 At Madrid Masters
- Coric or Nicolas Almagro to start, then Roberto Bautista Agut or Feliciano Lopez (dangerous in the Madrid altitude) with JW Tsonga/Milos Raonic in the QFs. You might call that easy for the Serb - what is a tough draw for Djokovic these days? - but I call it tricky, especially for so...
- Rafael Nadal Now Ranks No. 2 In The 2016 ATP Points Race
- in Paris. That's if Djokovic were to lose early at all three events while Nadal continues his clay streak, which is now at 10.
Milos Raonic and Andy Murray both move down a spot to make room for Rafa. Kei Nishikori moved up to No. 5.
Roger Federer, who remains undecided about...
- Resurgent Rafael Nadal Takes On Rival Andy Murray In Monte Carlo SFs Saturday
- rival Andy Murray for a spot in the Monte Carlo finals.
“He played a great match today,” said Nadal of Murray's win over Milos Raonic. “We’ll see. I need to be ready to play the way I am playing the past two matches. If I am able to do it, I hope to have my chances.”...
- Tsonga Sends Off Federer; Nadal Returns To Form, Dominates Wawrinka In Monte Carlo
- that period."
Nadal will move on to face rival Andy Murray in the semifinals tomorrow. The Scot had no trouble with the ailing Milos Raonic beating the Canadian 6-2, 6-0.
“It was really good today,” said Murray. “That’s why matches like yesterday are important. Obviou...
- Rafael Nadal v Stan Wawrinka, Roger Federer v Jo-Wilfried Tsonga In Friday Monte Carlo QF Play
- and also against me."
Andy Murray is also after his first Monte Carlo crown. The Scot has won his last three matches against Milos Raonic to lead 4-3, including a 5-set thriller in the Australian Open semifinals.
"He serves obviously very well," said Murray. "It’s a good ...
- Rafael Nadal Gets Revenge On Dominic Thiem In Monte Carlo; Roger Federer Continues Sharp Return
- will now meet Jo-Wilfried Tsonga on Friday.
Andy Murray advanced over Benoit Paire in three sets to set up a meeting with Milos Raonic, a winner in a final set breaker over Damir Dzumhur 6-3, 4-6, 7-6(5).
And David Goffin finally fell to earth losing to lucky loser Marce...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
- Federer Faces Raonic At Indian Wells Tuesday; Berdych Ousts Roddick
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)