Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada )
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
- 2013 Final Ranking: 11
Do you like Milos Raonic?
|Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- US Open Champ Wawrinka in Russia, French in Metz; ATP Previews
- this week on the ATP World Tour:
ST. PETERSBURG OPEN
St. Petersburg, Russia; Surface: hard
Seeds: Stan Wawrinka, Milos Raonic, Tomas Berdych, Roberto Bautista Agut, Alexander Zverev, Albert Ramos-Vinolas, Viktor Troicki, Joao Sousa
Floaters: Lukas Rosol, Fernand...
- Raonic Ousted By Harrison At US Open, Djokovic Gets Day Off; Murray, Del Potro Thursday
- men's draw suffered it's first big loss of the tournament as No. 5 seed Milos Raonic was stunned by American qualifier Ryan Harrison 6-7, 7-5, 7-5, 6-1 in the second round a the US Open.
Raonic, who made the finals at Wimbledon, struggled with a left wrist injury and later cramp...
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
- fighting an assortment of injuries these days, among other things!
Rafael Nadal returns to face Italian veteran Andreas Seppi and Milos Raonic and Gael Monfils are back on court.
US OPEN WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE
Arthur Ashe Stadium 11:00 AM Start
Petra Kvitova (CZE) vs. Cagla Bu...
- Flat Djokovic Wins In 4 At US Open; Nadal, Cilic Strong; Murray, Del Potro Open Play Tuesday
- Frenchmen Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Gael Monfils both rolled while former semifinalist Richard Gasquet fell to Brit Kyle Edmund. Milos Raonic and former champion Marin Cilic also cruised.
On tap Tuesday, the red hot Andy Murray opens play against Lukas Rosol. Stan Wawrinka, Kei...
- US Open Draw Preview: Can Anyone Stop A Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray Final?
- Bautista Agut but I think all three of those guys are longshots on a quick court. Awaiting Rafa in that Final 8 could be either Milos Raonic or Gael Monfils. I like Raonic out to the 16s, beating Benoit Paire along the way. The question is, how is Gael Monfils and his back? If he...
- Andy Murray Leads My List Of US Open Favorites Over Novak Djokovic
- he's also a guy who could get bounced at any time, however, he's shown the rare ability in this era to knock out the big guys.
4. Milos Raonic
For some reason the Canadian has never done well in Flushing. But the quick courts, decent crowd support all should help, so what's the is...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)