Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada )
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
- 2013 Final Ranking: 11
Do you like Milos Raonic?
|Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- ATP Race To London: Thiem, Berdych, Goffin Cilic, Bautista Agut Fighting For Final Spot
- or Roberto Bautista Agut who is playing this week in Moscow.
Next week, Cilic and Goffin are both playing in Basel (alongside Nadal, Raonic and Nishikori) while Berdych and RBA are in Vienna with Andy Murray and Dominic Thiem.
And with Paris a huge player in this, you have to...
- Djokovic, Murray Roll Into Shanghai QFs; Wawrinka Goes Down
- The Swiss lost to Gilles Simon 6-4, 6-4. Simon now faces Jack Sock who saved two match points in a 0-6, 6-4, 7-6(8) victory over Milos Raonic.
“I wish I had done better in the third set,” said Raonic. “I think the double fault I hit on break point down in the second set, ...
- Nadal, Berdych Bounced Out Of Shanghai; Djokovic, Murray-Pouille Thursday
- semifinals earlier this year.
Feliciano Lopez lost to Jack Sock while Roberto Bautista Agut ended qualifier Taylor Fritz's run. Milos Raonic and David Goffin were also winners.
On Thursday, 2015 finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga takes on super teen Alexander Zverev. Novak Djokovic f...
- Djokovic Joins Murray, Stan, Nadal at Blockbuster Shanghai
- ROLEX MASTERS
Shanghai, China; Surface: hard
Seeds: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka, Rafael Nadal, Milos Raonic, Gael Monfils, Tomas Berdych, Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, David Ferrer, David Goffin, Nick Kyrgios, Lucas Pouille, Richard Gasquet, Ro...
- Murray To Meet Dimitrov In Beijing Final; Raonic Withdraws With Right Ankle Injury
- back on my side straightaway and finished it off pretty well."
Dimitrov had an easier time of it thanks to a walkover from Milos Raonic who withdraw with a right ankle injury.
"Yesterday during my second match in the evening, early on in the match, I believe it was the th...
- Dimitrov Dominates Nadal In Beijing; Murray Rolls Into SF Battle With Ferrer
- for me by far. Honestly, there's nothing else you can say about Rafa. He has proven himself so many times."
Dimitrov will meet Milos Raonic in the semifinals. The Canadain won two matches on the day beating Malek Jaziri and then Pablo Carreno Busta, both in straight sets.
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)