Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada)
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
Do you like Milos Raonic?
Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Foils Fognini At Paris Masters, Zverev Wins; Djokovic v Cilic Friday
- Federer rolled in his first real match at the Paris Masters this week. After a walkover yesterday over Milos Raonic, Federer cruised past Fabio Fognini 6-4, 6-3 to advance to the quarterfinals and keep his slim hopes for a year-end No. 1 ranking alive.
"I think both of us were...
- Federer Gets Walkover, Nadal Withdraws In Paris; New No. 1 Djokovic Back Thursday
- any chance at a London qualification.
Alexander Zverev also won over Frances Tiafoe 6-4, 6-4.
Federer, meanwhile, was to play Milos Raonic, but the oft-injured Canadian pulled up lame with an elbow injury.
Raonic tweeted, "I’m very sorry to have to withdraw from my match t...
- Djokovic Opens With Win In Paris; Federer, Nadal Wednesday
- was an upset victim to Damir Dzhumer and Marin Cilic advanced over Philipp Kohlschreiber.
In a nailbiter, former finalist Milos Raonic ended French favorite Jo-Wilfried Tsonga's 2018 season, beating the 2008 champion 6-7(4), 7-6(50, 7-6(5).
Gilles Simon also beat country...
- With Eye On No. 1, Novak Djokovic Opens Play Tuesday In Paris
- different way,” Djokovic added.
Also tomorrow, Jeremy Chardy battles Fernando Verdasco with the winner to face Nadal. And Milos Raonic takes on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga to a spot against Federer at stake.
Earlier today, American Frances Taifoe upended local favorite Nicolas Ma...
- Ridiculous 1st Rd Tests for Nadal, Federer, Seeds at ATP Paris Masters
- of the" Pouille, Frances Tiafoe, (Q) Nicolas Mahut, (Q) Felicoano "F-Lo" Lopez, Alex De Minuar, Karen Khachanov, (Q) Benoit Paire, Milos Raonic, (Q) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
All 16 seeds receive opening-round byes...
Opening-round match-ups of note include (1) Nadal vs. co...
- Preview: Top Seed Edmund, Defending Champ Tsonga, Raonic, Monfils at ATP Antwerp
- to come back from injury.
ANTWERP, Belgium; surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Kyle Edmund, Diego Schwartzman, Milos Raonic, Richard Gasquet, Gilles Simon, Gael Monfils, Frances Tiafoe, Robin Haase
Floaters: Al Ramos-Vinolas, Feliciano Lopez, Jo-Wilfried Tsong...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic: