Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada)
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
Do you like Milos Raonic?
Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal: Facing Milos Raonic Is Going To Be A Tough Match For Me
- Nadal admits staring down the barrel of Milos Raonic's serve Wednesday at the Australian Open quarterfinals is going to a be very difficult.
"I think going to be a tough match for me, for sure. Hopefully for him, too," Nadal said.
Nadal leads Raonic 6-2 but the Canadian's ...
- Nadal Toughs Out Win; Lower Seeds Advance at Australian Open
- just need to be ready mentally and physically for the battle. Honestly, there's not much else you can say about that."
Meanwhile Milos Raonic, the highest seed remaining at No. 3 after the exits of Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic, moved into the quarters after a 7-6(6), 3-6, 6-4, 6...
- World No. 1 Andy Murray Out in 4th Round Stunner To Mischa Zverev at Australian Open
- David Goffin, (6) Gael Monfils vs. (9) Rafael Nadal, (15) Grigor Dimitrov vs. Denis Istomin, and (13) Roberto Bautista Agut vs. (3) Milos Raonic. ...
- Rafa Rises Up Down Under; Federer v Nishikori Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick?
- 16 at the Australian Open. Everyone's there. Roger Federer. Rafael Nadal. Andy Murray. JW Tsonga. Stan Wawrinka. Kei Nishikori. Milos Raonic. Hell, even Gael Monfils and Grigor Dimitrov decided to join the party. But not Novak Djokovic.
Djokovic's loss was the story of the fir...
- Nadal Stares Down Teen Zverev in 5 Sets; Gasquet-Dimitrov Late at Aussie Open
- next opponent will be No. 6 Gael Monfils, who eased past No. 32 Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-3, 7-6(1), 6-4.
No. 3 seed Milos Raonic continued to overcome his health issues in defeating No. 25 seed Gilles Simon 6-2, 7-6(5), 3-6, 6-3.
Raonic said he was still suffering...
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- Dimitrov vs. (18) Richard Gasquet, (6) Gael Monfils vs. (32) Philipp Kohlschreiber, (20) Ivo Karlovic vs. (11) David Goffin, (3) Milos Raonic vs. (25) Gilles Simon, and the all-Spanish (13) Roberto Bautista Agut vs. (21) David Ferrer.
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)