Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada)
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
Do you like Milos Raonic?
Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Foils Coric, Faces Del Potro In Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- I was very close. I just didn't take all the chances."
The second semifinal was a complete duck. Del Potro destroyed a listless Milos Raonic 6-3, 6-2 to win his 400th career match and earn a spot in his second Indian Wells final. But it didn't even feel that close.
- Federer v Coric, Del Potro v Raonic In SFs at Indian Wells Sat.
- 5-time champion Roger Federer advance along with 21-year-old Borna Coric who is playing in his first Masters semifinal.
Today, Milos Raonic and Juan Martin del Potro both won their quarterfinal matches, both in three sets.
Raonic was locked up with California native Sam Querr...
- Federer Pulls Away From Chung At Indian Wells, Keeps #1 Ranking; Del Potro Today
- second semifinal will be determined today.
First time Indian Wells quarterfinal Sam Querrey will battle 2016 finalist Milos Raonic. The two have split their four meetings.
"I think my game is there," Raonic said. "I imagine it's just sort of putting the pieces togeth...
- Federer v Chung As QFs Begin At Indian Wells; Del Po, Raonic Play Friday
- Indian Wells semifinalist Pablo Carreno Busta, edging the Spaniard 4-6, 6-3, 7-6(6).
Former finalists Juan Martin del Potro and Milos Raonic both were winners. Del Potro overcame a set and break down in the second to deny friend and countryman Leonardo Mayer 3-6, 7-6(2), 6-3.
- Big Men Del Potro, Querrey, Raonic Advance At Indian Wells, Cilic Out; Federer Leads 4th RD Wed.
- Sam Querrey was a winner edging in three but 2017 semifinalist Jack Sock fell to Feliciano Lopez 6-4 in the third.
2016 runner-up Milos Raonic quietly moved on beating Joao Sousa 7-5, 4-6, 6-2. Raonic has former Australian Open finalist Marcos Baghdatis today in the fourth round.
- Federer Flies Into Indian Wells 4th RD, Fritz Wins Again; Del Potro v Ferrer Today
- Juan Martin del Potro headlines against fellow vet David Ferrer. The two have split 12 meetings. . Marin Cilic, Jack Sock and Milos Raonic are also scheduled on the final day of the third round.
TUESDAY INDIAN WELLS SCHEDULE
STADIUM 1 Starts At 11:00 Am
4th Rd -...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Milos Raonic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)