Mirjana Lucic - News and More
Do you like Mirjana Lucic?Currently working with Jeff Russell ... Mother is Andelka; sisters are Ana and Ivana (president of a publishing company), brothers are Miro and Ivan (both teach ... Read Full Bio
- Wozniacki Heads Strasbourg Field; Nurnberg; WTA Previews
- Bouchard (2014). INTERNATIONAUX DE STRASBOURG Strasbourg, France; surface: clay Seeds: Caroline Wozniacki, Elena Vesnina, Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, Carla Suarez Navarro, Caroline Garcia, Samantha Stosur, Daria Gavrilova, Peng Shuai, Monica Puig Floaters: Shelby Rogers, Alize ...
- Venus Upsetting Top Players, Faces French Open Champ Muguruza Friday at WTA Rome
- 7-5, 6-4, and Estonian Anett Kontaveit following up her win over No. 1 Angie Kerber with a 6-1, 6-1 dismantling of No. 16 seed Mirjana Lucic-Baroni. Top 10-seeded winners Thursday were No. 2 Karolina Pliskova holding off Timea Bacsinszky 6-1, 7-5; No. 3 Garbine Muguruza sudden...
- Nadal Has Easy Day, Sock Next In Rome; Nishikori, Wawrinka Advance
- 9:00 pm WTA - T. Bacsinszky (SUI) vs  K. Pliskova (CZE) NEXT GEN ARENA start 11:00 am WTA - [Q] A. Kontaveit (EST) vs  M. Lucic-Baroni (CRO) Not Before 12:00 noon ATP -  D. Goffin (BEL) vs  M. Cilic (CRO) ATP -  T. Berdych (CZE) vs  M. Raonic (CAN) N...
- Maria Sharapova To The French Open: No Actions Will Get In The Way Of My Dreams
- many," she wrote. Yesterday, not only did Sharapova learn the French decision, but she also had to retire in her match against Mirjana Lucic-Baroni because of the thigh injury. Sharapova did not meet the press after, but she released this on her injury: "I apologize for having...
- Sharapova Bumped from Italian Open, French Open Same Day
- wildcard, Sharapova lost in the second round at Rome when she was forced to retire at 6-4, 3-6, 1-2 against Croat No. 16 seed Mirjana Lucic-Baroni. "I apologize for having to withdraw from my match today with a left thigh injury," Sharapova said in a statement. "I will be get...
- Maria Sharapova Shut Down! French Open Denies Former Champ Entry Into Event
- qualifying because her ranking wasn't high enough for entry. Adding injury to insult, Sharapova lost today in Rome falling to Mirjana Lucic-Baroni 4-6, 6-3, 2-1 by retirement due to a leg issue. She'll now have a month to rest and recover before the Wimbledon where she's at ...
- Jelena Jankovic Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- and what she's done with her career since she was a young player? JELENA JANKOVIC: Who am I playing?Q. Mirjana. JELENA JANKOVIC: Mirjana Lucic? You know, I didn't really look far in the draw. Um, I know her. We speak a lot in the locker rooms, and she's a nice girl. You know, I loo...
- Hantuchova Earns Second Indian Wells Title
- then made a shock run to her first Tier I semifinal; Li Na flew the flag for China with a semifinal run as well; and former phenom Mirjana Lucic played a main draw for the first time in four years, winning a match before dropping a tight one to Chakvetadze. But Hantuchova's Cinderel...
- Serena Wins, Sets Thursday Meeting with Unlikely Lucic-Baroni at Aussie Open
- Venus Williams Wins Rome Opener, Sharapova-Lucic Rematch Tuesday
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)