Mirjana Lucic - News and More
Do you like Mirjana Lucic?Currently working with Jeff Russell ... Mother is Andelka; sisters are Ana and Ivana (president of a publishing company), brothers are Miro and Ivan (both teach ... Read Full Bio
- Serena v Osaka Starts Fun Times at the 2018 Miami Open; Preview
- and Bernarda Pera. Withdrawing from the event were Dominika Cibulkova, Margarita Gasparyan, Kateryna Kozlova, Ana Konjuh, Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, Peng Shuai, Lucie Safarova, Maria Sharapova snd Laura Siegemund. Konta beat Wozniacki in the 2017 final, ending a 27-year reign ...
- Serena, Maria, Victoria Unseeded? Bring on Indian Wells! -- Preview
- Day, Caroline Dolehide and Claire Liu. Withdrawing from the tournament were Margarita Gasparyan, Camila Giorgi, Ana Konjuh, Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, Peng Shuai, Lucie Safarova and Laura Siegemund. Elena Vesnina beat Svetlana Kuznetsova in last year's all-Russian seat-emptying ...
- Svitolina, 6 of Top 10, Loaded Floaters Field at WTA Dubai
- went to Bellis, Konta, Osaka and Ostapenko... Withdrawing from the field were Ashleigh Barty, Julia Goerges, Madison Keys, and Mirjana Lucic-Baroni... Svitolina is the defending champ, defeating Caroline Wozniacki in last year's final 6-4, 6-2... Former champions in the fie...
- Wozniacki v Sharapova Early at WTA Qatar Total Open; Preview
- Turkey's Cagla Buyukakcay, and Tunisia's Ons Jabeur... Withdrawing from the tournament were Ashleigh Barty, Ana Konjuh, Mirjana Lucic-Baroni and CoCo Vandeweghe... Former winners in the field are Pliskova (2017), Carla Suarez Navarro (2016), Safarova (2015), Halep (2014...
- Muguruza, Konta Stunned; Sharapova Lines Up Kerber on Australian Open Day 4
- 6-1, 7-6(4), Japan's Naomi Osaka beating No. 16 Elena Vesnina 7-6(4), 6-2, and Belarus' Aliaksandra Sasnovich topping No. 28 Mirjana Lucic-Baroni 6-3, 6-1. "I could maybe have done things better, but at the end she really deserves to win," said Muguruza, who had 14 more unfo...
- Halep Wins but Tweaks Ankle; Kvitova Out; Day 2 Aussie Open Wrap
- Aryna Sabalenka, No. 20 Barbora Strycova, No. 21 Angie Kerber, No. 26 Aggie Radwanska edging Kristyna Pliskova in three, No. 28 Mirjana Lucic-Baroni needing three to subdue American Shelby Rogers, and No. 29 Lucie Safarova. In unseeded action former champ Maria Sharapova was a ...
- Jelena Jankovic Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- and what she's done with her career since she was a young player? JELENA JANKOVIC: Who am I playing?Q. Mirjana. JELENA JANKOVIC: Mirjana Lucic? You know, I didn't really look far in the draw. Um, I know her. We speak a lot in the locker rooms, and she's a nice girl. You know, I loo...
- Hantuchova Earns Second Indian Wells Title
- then made a shock run to her first Tier I semifinal; Li Na flew the flag for China with a semifinal run as well; and former phenom Mirjana Lucic played a main draw for the first time in four years, winning a match before dropping a tight one to Chakvetadze. But Hantuchova's Cinderel...
- Serena Wins, Sets Thursday Meeting with Unlikely Lucic-Baroni at Aussie Open
- Venus Williams Wins Rome Opener, Sharapova-Lucic Rematch Tuesday
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)