Mirza Basic - News and More
Do you like Mirza Basic?Started playing tennis aged five, ďas it was the best way to stay off the streets after the war in BosniaĒ...Speaks English and some German...Father, Ejub, is a ... Read Full Bio
- Serena Williams: 2016 Wasn't A Great Season
- Williams is 35, she is No. 2 in the world and last year she made three Grand Slam finals, winning one. But that's not good enough. Serena returns to Melbourne newly-engaged and seeking her seventh Australian Open title, and with so many withdrawals from players like Victori...
- Angelique Kerber: The Challenge Of Staying No. 1 Is Different And Difficult, But It's A Privilege
- Andy Murray, Angelique Kerber is also top seeded at a Grand Slam for the first time this week at the Australian Open. The German's life basically changed after saving a match point in her opening round win a year ago to Misaki Doi, and she's never looked back. Following up her Au...
- Novak Djokovic: It's a Huge Challenge To Face Verdasco, I Hope I Won't Have To Defend Match Points Again
- Djokovic is back in Melbourne home of his favorite and most successful Grand Slam. Djokovic has won the Australian Open the last two years and this year tries to become the first to win it seven times. But he also enters under a cloud. No more Boris Becker and no more No. 1 r...
- Tennis-X 2016 Awards: Tennis' Best Dopers, Tankers, Nutballs All Lauded
- awards, awards. You've read the read, now read the best. World No. 1s Andy Murray and Angelique Kerber are players of the year? Yawn. Thank's for figuring that one out. Here's who took home some of the most coveted year-end awards from the 2016 tennis season: BEST MATCH ...
- No IPTL Money = No Roger Federer, No Serena Williams And Lots Of Irate Fans
- a blockbuster season last year, the IPTL is running on fumes this year. With little in the coffers, the exo tour was already without many star players, but at least they had Roger Federer and Serena Williams. Until today. The IPTL announced that both Roger and Serena would be...
- Cilic, Nishikori Win Tokyo Openers; Murray, Nadal In Action Tuesday In Beijing
- US Open finalists Marin Cilic and Kei Nishikori won their opening round matches Monday in Tokyo. Home favorite and 2-time champion Nishikori dropped the first set before cruising past lucky loser Donald Young 4-6, 6-2, 6-2. "I wasn't hitting enough topspin, and he was pla...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011¬†¬†¬† R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3¬† ¬†THE MODERATOR:¬† Questions, please.¬†¬†Q.¬† Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know...¬† ROGER FEDERER:¬† What has he dug up again?¬†¬†Q.¬† Bottom of the first page, you ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)