Mirza Basic - News and More
- Nationality: BIH (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Birthdate: July 12, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- Coach: Daniel Meyers
Do you like Mirza Basic?
Started playing tennis aged five, “as it was the best way to stay off the streets after the war in Bosnia”...Speaks English and some German...Father, Ejub, is a ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Books Final Four Berth At ATP Finals, Thiem Advances; Last SF Spot At Stake Friday
- Federer rolled to his 15th ATP Finals semifinal appearance Thursday in London, besting the guy who beat him at Wimbledon, Kevin Anderson, 6-4, 6-3.
The 6-time champion had lost his opening match on Sunday, but roared through wins over Dominic Thiem and today Anderson to win t...
- Simona Halep And Coach Darren Cahill Have Split
- coach. Sheâ€™s a young woman of total class and someone I respect greatly which is something more important than any result achieved.
"Basically, I had the dream job and I want to thank her for making it that way, and the opportunity to work with someone so talented and dedicated...
- Unstoppable Djokovic Wins Shanghai, Eyes Year-End No. 1 Ranking
- keeps coming for Novak Djokovic, who continues what has to be one of, if not the most drastic turn-around seasons in Open Era history.
Djokovic through the first half of the year didn't reach a semifinal until Rome in May, and lost first round in Indian Wells and Miami, and...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I'm Very Sad For Losing The US Open Title, But Novak Deserved It
- win the same money. They made big effort to play these kind of tournaments, and they deserve to has the same treatment as we have.
Basically Serena is one of the greatest players of the history. I wish all the best to her because she's so nice. We want to watch her keep playi...
- Nadal Toughs Out Khachanov, Will Meet Tsurprising Tsisitpas For Toronto Title; Who's The Pick?
- a crazy final is in store Sunday at the Toronto Masters. Back again is the familiar Big 4 name of Rafael Nadal, but his opponent is Stefanos Tsitsipas who beat not one, not two, not three but four straight Top 10 players consecutively to make the biggest final of his very young c...
- Djokovic Advances In Toronto, Young Canadians Impress; Nadal, Del Potro Today
- Djokovic advanced over lucky loser Mirza Basic 6-3, 7-6(3) in his Toronto opener on Tuesday. Djokovic was slated to play Hyeon Chung but the Korean withdrew from the event with a back injury.
He was replaced by the 27-year-old Bosnian who was outclassed early, but troubled th...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011Â Â Â R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3Â Â THE MODERATOR:Â Questions, please.Â Â Q.Â Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know...Â ROGER FEDERER:Â What has he dug up again?Â Â Q.Â Bottom of the first page, you ...
- ATP Title Basic for Unknown Qualifier at Sofia Open
Recent fan comments for Mirza Basic: