Mirza Basic - News and More
- Nationality: BIH (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Birthdate: July 12, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- Coach: Daniel Meyers
Do you like Mirza Basic?
Started playing tennis aged five, ďas it was the best way to stay off the streets after the war in BosniaĒ...Speaks English and some German...Father, Ejub, is a ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Weathers Federer At French Open; Djokovic-Thiem Suspended
- some of the worst conditions they have played in, Rafael Nadal convincingly and comfortably knocked out Roger Federer from the French Open with a 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 win.
Unfortunately, the story of the day did turn out to be the weather and it wasn't the rain, which didn't play any r...
- Barty Overcomes Colossal Collapse To Beat Anisimova And Reach French Open Final v Vondrousova
- one of the wackiest women's Grand Slam semifinals in recent memory, Ash Barty advanced over Amanda Anisimova 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-3 to reach the finals at the French Open, her first major final.
"It's an amazing opportunity for myself and my team," Barty said. "We have worked so hard ...
- Serena Overcomes Slow Start; Wozniacki, Kvitova Out; Halep Opens Title Defense Tues.
- looked bad for Serena Williams early today at the French Open. But after dropping the first set 6-2 to Vitalia Diatchenko, the 3-time French winner lost just one game thereafter in a 2-6, 6-1, 6-0 win.
"It was weird. You know, I have been dealing with a lot, and then I just got ...
- Nadal Avenges Tsitsipas Loss In Rome, Will Battle Djokovic For Title; Who's The Pick?
- you were looking for surprises in Rome this week, the men's draw wasn't it. While the women's field will crown a new champion after rounds of injuries and upsets, the men's final features two of the titans, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic, locking up for another Rome title, another...
- Roger Federer v John Isner For The Miami Title, Who's The Pick?
- fittingly, the last two players to have won the Miami title in Key Biscayne, John Isner and Roger Federer, will do the honors of facing each other for the first title in the event's new home at the Hard Rock, which from the reviews and comments, was a well received.
- Nadal Pulls Out, Leaves Federer v Thiem For Indian Wells Title, Who's The Pick?
- big question of the day in the tennis world was would Rafael Nadal be able to play his Indian Wells semifinal match against Roger Federer? Not surprisingly, the answer was no.
That right knee Rafa tweaked yesterday in his tough win over Karen Khachanov, simply wasn't good enoug...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011¬†¬†¬† R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3¬† ¬†THE MODERATOR:¬† Questions, please.¬†¬†Q.¬† Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know...¬† ROGER FEDERER:¬† What has he dug up again?¬†¬†Q.¬† Bottom of the first page, you ...
- ATP Title Basic for Unknown Qualifier at Sofia Open
Recent fan comments for Mirza Basic: