Mirza Basic - News and More
- Nationality: BIH (Bosnia and Herzegovina )
- Birthdate: July 12, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
- Coach: Daniel Meyers
- 2013 Final Ranking: 249
Do you like Mirza Basic?
|Started playing tennis aged five, ďas it was the best way to stay off the streets after the war in BosniaĒ...Speaks English and some German...Father, Ejub, is a ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nicolas Mahut Masters Den Bosch, Dominic Thiem Takes Stuttgart Title In Rain-Delayed Grass Finals
- Thiem cemented his growing legend as a player who can beat any opponent on any surface, and 34-year-old Frenchman Nicolas Mahut won a tournament for a third time as two ATP grasscourt finals were completed on Monday morning due to rains on Sunday.
Mahut became a thre...
- Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray On French Open Collision Course, But The Scot Is A Round Ahead
- days and days of rain, the French Open - or as some have dubbed it, the "Drench Open" - finally had a full day of play again. Hallelujah!
On the men's side, tournament picks Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray both needed four sets to stay alive in the Fedal-less French.
- Serena Williams Has Never Defended A French Open Title, Will This Be The Year?
- drop a set en route to the win.
"I think my patience was really great," Serena said. 'I wasn't stressed out. I wasn't rushing too much. Basically more than anything I was able to do what I practiced, and I think that's what really helped me out."
Serena will now try to defend h...
- Roger Federer v Juan Martin Del Potro Friday In Miami; Djokovic, Ferrer, Berdych In 2R Play
- the most anticipated match-up of the second round at the Miami Masters, Roger Federer meets Juan Martin del Potro in a rematch of their 2009 US Open championship.
Federer also returns to tennis for the first time since undergoing knee surgery in early a February. Today, Federer ...
- Lucie Safarova Makes Her 2016 Debut This Week In Doha As Defending Champion
- where she will try to defend her title.
The Czech lefty says she first started feeling symptoms of the infection at the US Open.
"Basically it started at the US Open," Safarova said. "Since then I've been struggling three months with a bacterial infection. I came back, playe...
- Andy Murray: It's Been A Difficult 2 Weeks, I'm Proud To Have Made The Finals, Now I Want To Get Home
- the fifth time Andy Murray came up short in the Australian Open. In a rematch of the 2015 final, the 2016 edition result was the same with Murray falling to World No. 1 Novak Djokovic 61, 75, 76(3) in Melbourne Sunday night.
After getting his doors blown off in the first set, M...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011¬†¬†¬† R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3¬† ¬†THE MODERATOR:¬† Questions, please.¬†¬†Q.¬† Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know...¬† ROGER FEDERER:¬† What has he dug up again?¬†¬†Q.¬† Bottom of the first page, you ...
Recent fan comments for Mirza Basic:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)