Misaki Doi - News and More
- Nationality: JPN ()
- Birthdate: April 29, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Yokohama, Japan
- Residence: Tokyo, Japan
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Misaki Doi?
Currently without a coach; has trained at National Training Center in Tokyo since 2008 ... Father is a businessman; mother is a housewife; older brother, Ryota ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray Falls In Thrilling Final Australian Open Match; Federer, Nadal Advance
- Murray was the story of the day at the Australian Open. The soon-to-be-retired Scot played his final match in Melbourne Monday night and in typical Murray fashion, he gave it all he had but just came up short in a tough loss to Doha champion Roberto Bautista Agut 6-4, 6-4, 6-7(...
- De Minaur Downs Seppi For Maiden Title In Sydney
- de Minaur joined a growing list on youngsters to collect an ATP title. The feisty 19-year-old won Sydney on Saturday beating veteran Andreas Seppi 7-5, 7-6(5).
"It's surreal. I couldn't think of a better place to get my first win," said De Minaur. "It's been tough, because...
- Rafael Nadal: I Feel Good, If I Am Not Feeling Good, I Will Not Be Here
- not having hit an official ball on the tour since the US Open semifinal retirement loss to Juan Martin del Potro, Rafael Nadal says he's finally feeling good and ready to put the array of injuries since New York behind him.
"I feel good," Nadal told the Melbourne media on S...
- Nishikori Slides Past Dimitrov In Brisbane, Tsonga To Face De Minaur Fri
- the big match of the day in Brisbane, Kei Nishikori knocked out Grigor Dimitrov 7-5, 7-5 to advance to the semifinals.
Nishikori and Dimitrov hooked up in the 2017 Brisbane final, but this time the Japanese turned the tables and overcame a 4-1 second set deficit.
“I was ...
- Alexander Zverev: Winning The ATP Finals, Beating Federer Then Djokovic, It's Astonishing!
- Zverev put an exclamation on his 2018 season become the first player to beat both Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic and win his biggest career title yesterday at the ATP Finals.
"This is the biggest title of my career so far," Zverev said. "This trophy means a lot, every...
- Zverev Stuns Djokovic In ATP Finals Title Match, Earns Biggest Win Of Career
- Zverev earned the biggest win of his young career beating the heavily-favored Novak Djokovic 6-4, 6-3 in the title match at the ATP Finals in London on Sunday.
"This is the biggest title of my career so far. This trophy means a lot, everything, to all the players. I mea...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- So How Is Roger Federer Doing It?
- Surprise! Rafael Nadal Says Knee Is "Doing Well"
- Here's Novak Djokovic Doing A Hilarious Imitation Of Gustavo Kuerten In Rio This Weekend [Video]
- What's Roger Federer Been Doing? Driving To Practice That's What!
- WTF is the WTA Doing? Website, Handling Maria, On-Court Coaching Mess
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]
Recent fan comments for Misaki Doi: