Misaki Doi - News and More
- Nationality: JPN ()
- Birthdate: April 29, 1991
- Birthplace: Yokohama, Japan
- Residence: Tokyo, Japan
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 90
Do you like Misaki Doi?
| Currently without a coach; has trained at National Training Center in Tokyo since 2008 ... Father is a businessman; mother is a housewife; older brother, Ryota ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic: No Doubt That I'm Playing The Best Tennis Of My Life The Last 15 Months
- Djokovic captured his sixth Australian Open and 11th overall Grand Slam Sunday night beating friend and rival Andy Murray 61, 75, 76(3).
Djokovic has now won five of the last seven Slams including the last three as he approaches Rafael Nadal's total of 14 and Roger Federer'...
- Angelique Kerber: It Sounds Crazy But I Can Say I'm A Grand Slam Champion Now!
- Victoria Azarenka and Johanna Konta en route to her first Grand Slam final. And in the first round she saved a match point against Masaki Doi.
Here's what she said after the win:
Q. Did you surprise even yourself with the result tonight?
ANGELIQUE KERBER: You know, I mean, ...
- Will Andy Murray Beat Novak Djokovic In The Australian Open Final?
- really want to pick Andy Murray to win tomorrow in the Australian Open final and end Novak Djokovic's reign. But here's my issue.
Watching his match yesterday against Milos Raonic, had Raonic not pulled up lame in that fourth set I think Murray was heading out. And if he's losi...
- Milos Raonic: After The Injury, That's Probably The Most Heartbroken I've Felt On A Tennis Court
- Raonic had the win in sight, but his body let him today Friday night in the Australian Open semifinals. Playing in his first semifinal in Melbourne, Roanic led the heavily-favored Andy Murray by two sets to one when the 25-year-old injured his adductor early in the fourth set....
- Roger Federer: You Guys Think I'm Old, But I Can Run For Hours And I'm Not Scared Of Players In Their Prime!
- a very rough start Roger Federer at least made it respectable in a 61, 62, 36, 63 loss to Novak Djokovic Thursday night in the Australian Open semifinals.
Federer, who dropped only one set all tournament going into the match, was overwhelmed early winning just three games
- Roger Federer Says He Likes Nick Kyrgios's Personality And He Enjoys Watching Him Play
- you believe Roger Federer is a Nick Kyrgios fan? According to the Swiss, he is. Federer said he likes watching the controversial Australian because of his game, his personality and his power.
"I think he's a great player," Federer said of Kyrgios. "I think he's enjoyable to...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Surprise! Rafael Nadal Says Knee Is "Doing Well"
- Here's Novak Djokovic Doing A Hilarious Imitation Of Gustavo Kuerten In Rio This Weekend [Video]
- What's Roger Federer Been Doing? Driving To Practice That's What!
- Pete Sampras: Andy Murray Is On His Way To Doing Great Things!
- Andy Roddick Trains For 2012 By Doing The Humpty Dance [Video]
- Doi, Berdych, Cilic, Ferrer, Kuznetsova Win Weekend ATP/WTA Titles
Recent fan comments for Misaki Doi:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)