Misaki Doi - News and More
- Nationality: JPN ()
- Birthdate: April 29, 1991
- Birthplace: Yokohama, Japan
- Residence: Tokyo, Japan
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 90
Do you like Misaki Doi?
| Currently without a coach; has trained at National Training Center in Tokyo since 2008 ... Father is a businessman; mother is a housewife; older brother, Ryota ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena Williams Wins, Watches Path Get Easier at French Open; Angelique Kerber Out
- 14 Ana Ivanovic who needed three to beat Oceane Dodin, No. 15 Madison Keys, No. 18 Elina Svitolina, No. 21 Samantha Stosur who beat Misaki Doi in three, No. 22 Dominika Cibulkova, No. 26 Kristina Mladenovic who beat former champ Francesca Schiavone, No. 27 Ekaterina Makarova who ca...
- Victoria Azarenka Is Pain-Free, But Is She Ready To Beat Serena And Win The French Open?
- Azarenka is among the favorites to win the French Open after Serena Williams. But the Belarussian has only made the French Open semifinals once, and she admits clay she struggles on the clay.
“(It is) the most challenging just because of the specific movement that you ...
- Is Birthday Boy Andy Murray Finally Ready To End Novak Djokovic's Run In Rome? Who's The Pick?
- the third straight day Novak Djokovic had to fight to stay alive in the Rome Masters. After dropping a bagel set Thursday to Thomaz Bellucci, Djokovic fought off a tough Rafael Nadal Friday and today overcame an early ankle issue to take down Kei Nishikori in a 3-hour thrill rid...
- Serena Williams Meets Madison Keys In All-American Final In Rome Sunday
- Williams and Madison Keys will meet in the Rome final Sunday. It's the pair's third career meeting after wins by Serena at the 2015 Australian and US Opens.
It's also the first all-American final on the WTA since 2012 Stanford where Serena defeated CoCo Vandeweghe and fir...
- Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal In Thriller While Andy Murray Impresses; Rome SF Picks And Pans
- played better, he's getting closer, but Rafael Nadal still cannot solve the Novak Djokovic riddle right now. And few can! Today, Nadal lost his 7th straight to his rival in the Rome quarterfinals 7-5, 7-6(4) in a very good, very entertaining match.
"Certainly winning against N...
- Serena Gets Revenge On Kuznetsova, Reaches Rome Semis; Muguruza, Keys Collide
- This is probably the best match I have played since then.
Begu, who upended the injured Victoria Azarenka en route, defeated Masaki Doi 6-2, 7-6(3).
"She's been doing really well for the past two, two-and-a-half years,” said Serena of the Romanian. "I have seen her play...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Surprise! Rafael Nadal Says Knee Is "Doing Well"
- Here's Novak Djokovic Doing A Hilarious Imitation Of Gustavo Kuerten In Rio This Weekend [Video]
- What's Roger Federer Been Doing? Driving To Practice That's What!
- Pete Sampras: Andy Murray Is On His Way To Doing Great Things!
- Andy Roddick Trains For 2012 By Doing The Humpty Dance [Video]
- Doi, Berdych, Cilic, Ferrer, Kuznetsova Win Weekend ATP/WTA Titles
Recent fan comments for Misaki Doi:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)