Misaki Doi - News and More
- Nationality: JPN ()
- Birthdate: April 29, 1991
- Birthplace: Yokohama, Japan
- Residence: Tokyo, Japan
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 90
Do you like Misaki Doi?
| Currently without a coach; has trained at National Training Center in Tokyo since 2008 ... Father is a businessman; mother is a housewife; older brother, Ryota ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- 2016 Tennis-X Year-end Top 10 Contest Announces Winner
- a mess of a year it was for predicting the Top 10 year-end men's rankings.
Rafael Nadal's year was peppered with injury. The former No. 1 barely finished in the Top 10. Roger Federer was forced to shut down his year prior to the Olympics and the US Open, dropping him out of ...
- Murray v Raonic, Djokovic v Nishikori In Chase For No. 1; ATP Finals SF Picks And Pans
- final weekend of the ATP season is upon us and history will be made as either Andy Murray or Novak Djokovic will finish 2016. In 48 hours or so we'll have that answer.
Or perhaps sooner, but that would take some upsets, which the trend line simply doesn't agree with. Both Mil...
- Murray Outlasts Nishikori At ATP Finals, Wawrinka Stays Alive; Raonic-Thiem For Second Place Thursday
- Murray kept pace with Novak Djokovic in the race for No. 1 with a marathon win over Kei Nishikori 6-7(9), 6-4, 6-4 in round robin play at the ATP Finals in London. The 3-hour, 21-minute affair marked the longest best-of-3 set match ever recorded (since 1991) at the ATP Finals.
- Novak Djokovic Gets Testy With A Reporter At ATP Finals [Video]
- a 3-set win over Dominic Thiem in his opening match at the ATP Finals in London yesterday, Novak Djokovic and a local journalist got into it. Mirror reporter Neil McLeman went after Djokovic for hitting the ball into the crowd after dropping a tough first set to the Austri...
- Djokovic Overcomes Slow Start, Raonic Rolls; Murray Opens Play Monday At ATP Finals
- was a tough day for debutantes Dominic Thiem and Gael Monfils on the first Sunday of the ATP Finals in London. First up was the Austrian Thiem and the youngest player in the field got off to a hot start playing 4-time defending champion and tournament favorite Novak Djokovic toug...
- Novak Djokovic Falls And Now Andy Murray Is A Saturday Win In Paris From The No. 1 Ranking
- Murray succeeded in his quest on Thursday at the Paris Masters, while world No. 1 Novak Djokovic did not.
As a result, Murray is one match away from becoming the No. 1 player in the world for the first time.
Murray on Thursday in the quarterfinals in Paris stared down Tom...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Surprise! Rafael Nadal Says Knee Is "Doing Well"
- Here's Novak Djokovic Doing A Hilarious Imitation Of Gustavo Kuerten In Rio This Weekend [Video]
- What's Roger Federer Been Doing? Driving To Practice That's What!
- Novak Djokovic: I Had Phases Where I Was Pissed Off By What Monfils Was Doing
- Pete Sampras: Andy Murray Is On His Way To Doing Great Things!
- Andy Roddick Trains For 2012 By Doing The Humpty Dance [Video]
Recent fan comments for Misaki Doi:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)