Misaki Doi - News and More
- Nationality: JPN ()
- Birthdate: April 29, 1991
- Birthplace: Yokohama, Japan
- Residence: Tokyo, Japan
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 90
Do you like Misaki Doi?
| Currently without a coach; has trained at National Training Center in Tokyo since 2008 ... Father is a businessman; mother is a housewife; older brother, Ryota ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- her first match as a No. 1 player, Angelique Kerber had to come from a set down to earn victory. Kerber dropped the first then rallied to defeat France's Kristina Mladenkovic 6-7(4), 6-1, 6-4 in the opening round at Wuhan.
"Kiki was playing very well today, especially in the f...
- Monica Puig Couldn't Believe Mike Tyson Knew She Won Gold In Rio
- Puig is still adjusting to life as an Olympic gold medalist. Never having won a big title, Puig became an instant star winning a first gold medal for her country of Puerto Rico. And with it came the attention, even from celebrities she would never believe knew who she was.
- Davis Cup SFs: Andy Murray v Juan Martin Del Potro Friday; Rafael Nadal Travels To India
- a big Davis Cup semifinal weekend coming up. In the World Group, Andy Murray and his British team will host Argentina while the France travels to Croatia.
In the Friday opener, Murray will battle Juan Martin del Potro in a rematch of their gold medal match in Rio last month....
- Stan Wawrinka: I Was Crying, I Was Shaking Right Before The US Open Final!
- Wawrinka collected his third career Grand Slam title winning a first US Open Sunday beating Novak Djokovic 67, 64, 75, 63 in four hours.
Wawrinka finished the event beating former champion Juan Martin del Potro, 2014 finalist Kei Nishikori and then the No. 1 Djokovic, all in...
- Eugenie Bouchard Leads Quebec City; WTA Previews Next Week
- (1993) and Maria Sharapova (2003).
HASHIMOTO SOGYO JAPAN WOMEN'S OPEN TENNIS
Tokyo, Japan; Surface: outdoor hard
Seeds: Misaki Doi, Yanina Wickmayer, Yulia Putintseva, Johanna Larsson, Madison Brengle, Zhang Shuai, Christina McHale, Kateryna Bondarenko
- Gael Monfils: Djokovic Is Too Good For Me, So I Had To Switch Strategy And That Doesn't Make Me Unprofessional
- one of the more bizarre matches in recent Grand Slam semifinal history, Gael Monfils lost to Novak Djokovic in four set at the US Open today.
The result wasn't much of a surprise because Djokovic is the World No. 1, the defending champion and had beaten the Frenchman in all 12...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Roddick InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 P. CUEVAS/A. Roddick 6 4, 7 6 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Are you contagious? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. Come here. Q. So what is it? ANDY RODDICK: I don't know. I had a ...
- Surprise! Rafael Nadal Says Knee Is "Doing Well"
- Here's Novak Djokovic Doing A Hilarious Imitation Of Gustavo Kuerten In Rio This Weekend [Video]
- What's Roger Federer Been Doing? Driving To Practice That's What!
- Novak Djokovic: I Had Phases Where I Was Pissed Off By What Monfils Was Doing
- Pete Sampras: Andy Murray Is On His Way To Doing Great Things!
- Andy Roddick Trains For 2012 By Doing The Humpty Dance [Video]
Recent fan comments for Misaki Doi:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)