Mischa Zverev - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: August 22, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Olivier Morel
Do you like Mischa Zverev?
Began playing tennis at age two with father Alexander, a former Davis Cup player for the former Soviet Union (compiled an 18-18 career record in 16 ties from 19 ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Ferrer Wins In Miami Farewell; Djokovic, Theim Today
- because I played really good... I am doing my goal, and my goal is to be competitive."
The wins sets up a rematch against Alexander Zverev who beat the Spaniard in the second round a year ago.
Among other results, 18-year-old sensation Felix Auger-Aliassime collected his fir...
- Miami Men's Preview: Djokovic Looks To Get Back On Track, Federer In The Field
- his biggest career title from a year ago, he's likely going to have to get through Mr. Djokovic to do it. Isner, who stunned Alexander Zverev a year ago, will have a tough match against Lucas Pouille in the third, then Milos Raonic in the fourth followed by Djokovic in the quarter...
- Big 3 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic On Today At Indian Wells; Zverev Out
- Monfils who cruised to a 6-0, 6-3 win over Albert Ramos-Vinolas.
The big news on the day was the elimination of No. 3 seed Alexander Zverev who fell to countryman Jan-Lennard Struff 6-3, 6-1.
Zverev was ill in his win over Martin Klizan in the last round, and today he didn't ...
- Nadal, Federer Open With Wins At Indian Wells; Djokovic Returns
- winner Novak Djokovic who meets German veteran Philipp Kohlschreiber for a 10th time, he leads 8-1 in their head-to-head.
Alexander Zverev faces countryman Jan-Lennard Struff and Milos Raonic meets former UCLA Bruin Marcus Giron. Raonic's countryman Felix Auger-Aliassime is als...
- Djokovic Advances At Indian Wells, Kyrgios Crashes Out; Federer, Nadal Sunday
- up with a really good shot to break me in the first set.
"He's just tough. He knows how to win tennis matches."
Third seed Alexander Zverev had a light day as Martin Klizan had to return down 6-3, 2-0 due to an ankle injury.
Forty-year-old Ivo Karlovic upended countryman Born...
- Djokovic, Zverev, Tsitsipas v Auger-Aliassime Today At Indian Wells; Wawrinka Prevails
- three years ago when they met in the first round at Indian Wells. Last year, Djokovic lost in this round to Taro Daniel.
Alexander Zverev opens play against the tricky Martin Klizan. Former finalist Milos Raonic collides with California kid Sam Querrey.
Gael Monfils meets L...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport.
Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev?
ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.
- Djokovic Checked Out Of French By Cecchinato, Thiem Topples Zverev; Rafa Resumes Wed.
Recent fan comments for Mischa Zverev: