Mischa Zverev - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: August 22, 1987
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Olivier Morel
Do you like Mischa Zverev?
Began playing tennis at age two with father Alexander, a former Davis Cup player for the former Soviet Union (compiled an 18-18 career record in 16 ties from 19 ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- US Open Affirms Roger Federer To Play Kids' Day A Week From Saturday
- tweet should ease some speculation that Federer might miss the US Open because of the back injury he suffered during his loss to Alexander Zverev in the Montreal final. If Federer's back was in bad shape he surely would not plan on taking part in an exo just 9 days from now. But, he s...
- Alexander Zverev: I'm Not Worried About Losing To Tiafoe, I Feel Better Than Ever Going Into The US Open
- shock loss to 19-year-old Frances Tiafoe yesterday in Cincinnati isn't worrying Alexander Zverev in the least. The 20-year-old German claimed Washington then won in Montreal beating Roger Federer, and feels that 10-match win streak and two titles have put him in excellent form going ...
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Past Gasquet; Tired Zverev Ousted By Tiafoe; Dimitrov-Delpo Thurs
- I hope to be ready to play well tomorrow. I think I can do it, because I have been practicing well,” Nadal said.
No. 3 seed Alexander Zverev saw his summer run come to an end at the hands of 19-year-old Frances Tiafoe who stunned the German 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.
Zverev entered ridin...
- Nadal, Zverev Open Play Wed In Cincinnati; Delpo Beats Berdych, Raonic Withdraws
- just trying to be ready to compete well here. That's the most important thing for me now.”
Also on Wednesday, the streaking Alexander Zverev takes on American phenom Frances Tiafoe. Zverev has 10 straight matches, 11 straight in Masters events.
"I feel well on court. I feel ve...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- to a year ago. And it continues to change, almost daily. A day after falling in the final of the Canadian Open to wunderkind Alexander Zverev, Roger Federer withdrew from Cincinnati, a tournament he's won seven times and an eighth would have returned him to the No. 1 ranking.
- Roger Federer Withdraws From Cincinnati
- seed at the US Open behind Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray.
Federer was visibly in distress yesterday in the second set against Alexander Zverev int he Candian Open final.
Afterward, Federer hinted this withdrawal was coming.
I'll travel to Cincinnati tonight, then take a deci...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport.
Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev?
ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- Dimitrov, Zverev, Estrella Burgos ATP Weekend Winners
- Nadal Gets Revenge, Faces Zverev Next At Indian Wells; Djokovic, Nishikori, Thiem Advance To Wed QFs
- Zverev Ends Shapovalov's Dream Canadian Open, Will Meet Federer in Sunday Final
Recent fan comments for Mischa Zverev:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)