Mischa Zverev - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: August 22, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Olivier Morel
Do you like Mischa Zverev?
Began playing tennis at age two with father Alexander, a former Davis Cup player for the former Soviet Union (compiled an 18-18 career record in 16 ties from 19 ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Avenges Tsitsipas Loss In Rome, Will Battle Djokovic For Title; Who's The Pick?
- which led to even more headlines -- I'm starting to think he feeds off those viral clips of him putting on his show.
Alexander Zverev, Marin Cilic, Grigor Dimitrov and Karen Khachanov all continued their fight for the tile of Most Disappointing of 2019. How quickly things ...
- Former Champ Zverev Ousted In Rome; Big 3 - Federer, Nadal, Djokovic - On Big Wednesday
- are continued to spiral downward for Alexander Zverev. The German who won Rome in 2017 and made the finals a year ago, was bounced in his first match by home favorite Matteo Berrettini in straight sets 7-5, 7-5.
The 23-year-old Berrettini was no slouch after winning Budapest ...
- Fognini, Coric, Shapovalov Rome Winners; Cilic, Wawrinka Tues
- as Marin Cilic meets Andrea Basso. Daniil Medvedev collides with Nick Kyrgios in the men's match of the day. And former champion Alexander Zverev opens play against the dangerous Italian and Budapest champ Matteo Berrettini.
2008 finalist Stan Wawrinka battles David Goffin as well....
- Big 3 Of Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Headline Rome Field
- searching for his first title of any kind this season. Madrid winner Novak Djokovic has won Rome four times and 2017 titlist Alexander Zverev is also in the mix.
Roger Federer is again a big story. He returns for a second clay warm-up after a decent week in Madrid. Fed's never ...
- Thiem Saves 2 MPs To Beat Federer, Will Face Djokovic In Madrid SF; Nadal to Meet Tstisipas
Nadal, who has held all 30 service games this week, now faces the 20-year-old Stefanos Tsitsipas who edged his peer Alexander Zverev 7-5, 3-6, 6-2.
“I'm really happy and satisfied with my performance. I think I deserved the match at the end," the Greek said. "I was p...
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Monfils In Madrid, Faces Thiem Fri; Nadal v Wawrinka
- to get as far as in this tournament and also in Rome next week as possible.”
The fourth quarterfinal will put NextGenners Alexander Zverev against Stefanos Tsitsipas. Zverev overcame a slow start to rally past Pol Hubert Hurkacz 3-6, 6-4, 6-4.
Tsitsipas eliminated Fernando ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport.
Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev?
ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.
- Djokovic Checked Out Of French By Cecchinato, Thiem Topples Zverev; Rafa Resumes Wed.
Recent fan comments for Mischa Zverev: