Mischa Zverev - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: August 22, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Olivier Morel
Do you like Mischa Zverev?
Began playing tennis at age two with father Alexander, a former Davis Cup player for the former Soviet Union (compiled an 18-18 career record in 16 ties from 19 ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Comparing Zverev With The Big 4 At The Same Age (Rafa Rules!)
- ATP decided to heap more pressure on the newly-crowned ATP Finals champion Alexander Zverev, by comparing him with the Big 4 at the same age of 21 years, 212 days.
Here are the numbers they put together:
- Alexander Zverev: Winning The ATP Finals, Beating Federer Then Djokovic, It's Astonishing!
- Zverev put an exclamation on his 2018 season become the first player to beat both Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic and win his biggest career title yesterday at the ATP Finals.
"This is the biggest title of my career so far," Zverev said. "This trophy means a lot, everythi...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was A Phenomenal Season, I'm Very Proud Of It
- didn't end the way he would have wanted, but despite the loss to Alexander Zverev in the ATP Finals, Novak Djokovic was still very pleased with his 2018 campaign.
And he should be. The Serb ranked down at No. 22 just in June, yet played his way back to No. 1 and lost just three m...
- Novak Djokovic: I Hope Zverev Passes Me Someday
- a tough loss in the championship match at the ATP Finals yesterday, Novak Djokovic was full of praise for the young German Alexander Zverev.
"I'm really happy for him," Djokovic said. "Obviously it's not great to lose a tennis match, especially in the finals of a big tournam...
- Zverev Stuns Djokovic In ATP Finals Title Match, Earns Biggest Win Of Career
- Zverev earned the biggest win of his young career beating the heavily-favored Novak Djokovic 6-4, 6-3 in the title match at the ATP Finals in London on Sunday.
"This is the biggest title of my career so far. This trophy means a lot, everything, to all the players. I mean, ...
- Zverev Upends Federer, Will Face Dominant Djokovic For ATP Finals Title Sunday
- and Novak Djokovic in the title match of the ATP Finals on Sunday in London. That's because earlier today in the semifinals, Alexander Zverev stunned the Swiss 7-5, 7-6(5) to collect one of his best career wins.
While the score was close, Zverev was in control for much of the m...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport.
Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev?
ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.
- Djokovic Checked Out Of French By Cecchinato, Thiem Topples Zverev; Rafa Resumes Wed.
Recent fan comments for Mischa Zverev: