Mischa Zverev - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: August 22, 1987
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Olivier Morel
Do you like Mischa Zverev?
Began playing tennis at age two with father Alexander, a former Davis Cup player for the former Soviet Union (compiled an 18-18 career record in 16 ties from 19 ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Loaded Mexican Open with Djokovic, Nadal, More; Previews
- Martin Klizan, Juan Martin del Potro, Donald Young, Gilles Simon, Kyle Edmund, Sam Querrey, Steve Johnson, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Mischa Zverev
Men's Notes: Holy cow, a rockin' seeded field, and even more floaters...First round looks for (1) Djokovic after a long layoff vs. the d...
- Federer, Murray Play Beach Tennis At Dubai And Of Course Roger Won [Video]
- Federer won the title beating rival Rafael Nadal in a thrilling 5-set final while pre-tournament favorite Murray was stunned by Mischa Zverev.
Federer and Murray could meet in the semifinals. Federer opens against Benoit Paire while Murray meets Malek Jaziri.
Stan Wawrinka a...
- Unlikely Pairing? Rafael Nadal To Play Doubles With Bernard Tomic At Indian Wells
- Raonic (with Nenad Zimonjic), Dominic Thiem (w/ Philipp Kohlschreiber), Richard Gasquet (Julien Benneteau), Isner/Sock and the Zverev Brothers are some of the teams signed up to play.
But the big surprise is Rafael Nadal entering the doubles with... Bernard Tomic!! Cou...
- Raonic Top Seed at Delray Beach; French Flair at Marseille; ATP Previews
Marseille, France; surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Gael Monfils, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Nick Kyrgios, Lucas Pouille, Alexander Zverev, Richard Gasquet, Gilles Simon, Benoit Paire
Floaters: Daniil Medvedev, Nicolas Mahut
Notes: Monfils the lone Top 10er among the six F...
- Cilic, Thiem Lead Rotterdam Winners Thursday; Dimitrov Now 16-1 On Season
- "Borna has great talent. He continues to develop and I expect a lot from him in the future."
After a 3-set win yesterday over Alexander Zverev, Thiem had an easier day against Gilles Simon with a 6-4, 7-6(4) win over the Frenchman. Next for Thiem is Pierre-Hugues Herbert.
- Zverevs Go Down In 3 At Rotterdam; Berdych v Gasquet Thursday
- Alexander and Mischa Zverev were both handed 3-set losses Wednesday in Rotterdam. The older Mischa fell to the hot-handed Grigor Dimitrov 6-7(4), 6-2, 6-4.
The Bulgarian who just won Sofia this weekend, is now 15-1 on the season.
"For the first time in my career I have w...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport.
Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev?
ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- Dimitrov, Zverev, Estrella Burgos ATP Weekend Winners
- Nadal Gets Revenge, Faces Zverev Next At Indian Wells; Djokovic, Nishikori, Thiem Advance To Wed QFs
- Roger Federer Faces Alexander Zverev For Spot In Halle Final; Dominic Thiem Gets Day Off
- Roger Federer v Alexander Zverev Wed In Rome; Djokovic, Murray, Nadal Also In Action
Recent fan comments for Mischa Zverev:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)