Nao Hibino - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: November 28, 1994
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
- Residence: Aichi, Japan
- Turned Pro: N/A
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Coach: Eiji Takeuchi
Do you like Nao Hibino?
Coached by Eiji Takeuchi ... Named after Naoko Sawamatsu; brother is named after Shuzo Matsuoka; says family is tennis crazy ... Started playing tennis at age 1 ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Pliskova Narrowly Avoids Upset Bug, Osaka Rambles On at US Open
- over former No. 1 Angie Kerber with a 6-3, 4-6, 7-5 victory over Czech Denisa Allertova, and veteran Lucie Safarova beating Japan's Nao Hibino 6-1, 3-6, 6-2.
Osaka said the challenge is to keep her mind from wandering in matches -- and in practice.
"Once I was practicing, rig...
- Peng Wins Jiangxi Open; Teens Making WTA Debut Win Doubles
- and No. 2 seed Peng Shuai won her second career title on Sunday at the Jiangxi Open in China, defeating Nao Hibino 6-3, 6-2.
Hibino had 18 unforced errors during the match, while Peng kept a tidy 13 unforced errors to eight winners. It was her second career title ...
- Cibulkova, Konta Lead WTA Grasscourt Debut Week; Previews
- to possibly meet (WC) Robson)...The other wildcard went to Brit Tara Moore...Pulling from the field were Ekaterina Alexandrova, Nao Hibino and Yulia Putintseva...Absent is Karolina Pliskova, who beat Riske in last year's final...No former champs in the tournament in its third y...
- Djokovic, Nadal Start Solid; American Nightmare at French Open
Elina Svitolina (UKR)  vs. Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)
Stan Wawrinka (SUI)  vs. Jozef Kovalik (SVK)
Nao Hibino (JPN) vs. Caroline Garcia (FRA) 
Dustin Brown (GER) vs. Gael Monfils (FRA)  ...
- Barty Wins WTA Kuala Lumpur from Outside Top 150
- player Ashleigh Barty won her first WTA tour singles title at the ALYA Malaysian Open, in the final defeating Japan's unseeded Nao Hibino 6-3, 6-2.
Barty reached the main draw through the qualifying rounds, and did not face a seeded player in the main draw.
- Kristyna Pliskova, Sister of US Open Finalist Karolina, Wins 1st WTA Title in Tashkent
- run to the US Open final appears to have inspired her twin.
Kristyna won her first WTA title on Saturday, defeating Nao Hibino 6-3, 2-6, 6-3 in the final of the Tashkent Open.
"I'm very happy to win my first ever WTA title," Pliskova said. "My game was not as exp...
- Surprising Nao Hibino Wins Tashkent Title In Just Her Second WTA Event
Recent fan comments for Nao Hibino: