Nick Kyrgios - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: April 27, 1995
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Canberra, ACT, Australia
- Residence: Canberra and Melbourne, Austra
- Turned Pro: 2013
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Simon Rea
Do you like Nick Kyrgios?
Full name is Nicholas Hilmy Kyrgios...Started playing tennis aged six...Father, George, is Greek-Australian; mother, Norlaila, is Malaysian; brother, Christos, ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Avenges Tsitsipas Loss In Rome, Will Battle Djokovic For Title; Who's The Pick?
- went haywire on Thursday which meant players were facing a very busy schedule ahead, and players were forced to make a decision.
Nick Kyrgios did his Nick Kyrgios thing, that is creating controversy which led to even more headlines -- I'm starting to think he feeds off those viral...
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Coric In Rome, Gets Tsitsipas Fri.; Nadal, Djokovic Roll In 2 Wins
- Rome champ will now meet Juan Martin del Potro who defeated David Goffin and then Casper Ruud who earned a third set default from Nick Kyrgios earlier in the day.
“[Del Potro's] had also two comfortable matches today, didn't seem to spend too much time on the court. Of course,...
- Nick Kyrgios Tosses Chair, Walks Off Court, Fined Euro 20,000 [Video]
- boy Nick Kyrgios is again back in the news for all the wrong reasons. Today in Rome, the Australian had dropped dropped serve to make it 1-all in third and then all hell broke loose. He began arguing with someone in the stands, then smashed his racquet and tossed a chair for which h...
- Former Champ Zverev Ousted In Rome; Big 3 - Federer, Nadal, Djokovic - On Big Wednesday
- was great. The match that I played was horrendous,” said Zverev who is just 5-6 this clay season.
One other seeded fell as Nick Kyrgios suddenly showed up and upended Daniil Medvedev 6-3, 3-6, 6-3. In typical fashion, Kyrgios began the match with an underhand serve.
- Rafael Nadal: I Haven't Won A Title But I Am Feeling Good
- the opponent is good, too. The matches that I lost, I deserved to lose.
"Only one, my opinion, I deserved to win that I lost. Against Kyrgios in Acapulco. The rest of the matches I lost I deserve to lose."
Nadal turns 33 in less than a month. And he's also rumored to be getting...
- Fognini, Coric, Shapovalov Rome Winners; Cilic, Wawrinka Tues
- Casper Ruud also advanced.
Some of the higher seeds debut Tuesday as Marin Cilic meets Andrea Basso. Daniil Medvedev collides with Nick Kyrgios in the men's match of the day. And former champion Alexander Zverev opens play against the dangerous Italian and Budapest champ Matteo Berr...
- Federer, Kyrgios Survive In 3 To Advance To Miami SF Showdown; Nadal v Fognini
- Nadal, Djokovic, Murray All Winners, Kyrgios The Big Loser Thursday In Montreal; Serena In Toronto QFs
- Federer v Dimitrov, Kyrgios-Berdych Highlight Friday At Australian Open; Unloved(?) Djokovic Sent To MCA
- Nick Kyrgios Wins, Says He's Ready for Andy Murray Monday at Wimbledon; Roger Federer Returns
- Robredo Exposes Kyrgios; Wozniacki v Sharapova, Federer Sunday at US Open
- Federer, Djokovic Reach US Open Third Round, Kyrgios Controversy; Nadal, Delpo Back
Recent fan comments for Nick Kyrgios: