Nick Kyrgios - News and More
Do you like Nick Kyrgios?Full name is Nicholas Hilmy Kyrgios...Started playing tennis aged six...Father, George, is Greek-Australian; mother, Norlaila, is Malaysian; brother, Christos, ... Read Full Bio
- Zverev Clinches Team Europe's 13-8 Laver Cup Win
- Europe led 3-1 after Friday and had built a 7-1 lead midway through Saturday. Then Anderson beat Novak Djokovic followed by Jack Sock/Nick Kyrgios defeating Grigor Dimitrov/David Goffin to narrow to 7-5. John Isner/Sock put World ahead 8-7 on Sunday with a stunning win over Roger Fe...
- Federer, Djokovic Lead Heavily Favored European Team Laver Cup This Weekend
- we still have to talk over it a little bit exactly maybe either who’s going to take the lead or, you know, how do we play exactly." Kyrgios, who will not be in action today, talked about the losing at the very end last year. “Last year was heartbreaking,” he said. “I d...
- Mohamed Lahyani Suspended Two Events For Coaching Kyrgios At US Open
- giving Nick Kyrgios a pep talk at the US Open, the ATP has suspended chummy chair umpire Mohamed Lahyani for two events without pay. The USTA, which had jurisdiction over Lahyani, moved him off singles matches to lower profile doubles contests. The ATP took it a step further. ...
- Serena v Ramos, Will The Umpires Strike Back?
- more "by the book"? One of the criticisms of umpires has been their lack of consistency. And with Mohammed Lahyani coaching-up Nick Kyrgios and now with Ramos, maybe going forward the best way to officiate a match is to go exactly by what the rulebook says. No more leniency, ...
- Roger Federer's Incredible Around The Net Post Shot At The US Open [Video]
- never have. As you're hitting it, you're, like, Oh, I can just shove it down the line and just flat. That's what happened today." Even Kyrgios was in awe, and he's one of the craziest shotmakers in the game. "I was trying to tell him that the shot wasn't that good," Kyrgios joke...
- Federer, Djokovic Move Closer To US Open QF, Zverev Out; Nadal, Delpo Sun.
- certainly in the cards now. As for former champions will be very big favorites to win on Monday. Today, Federer breezed past Nick Kyrgios 6-4, 6-1, 7-5. Kyrgios had a chance with Federer serving 3-3, 0-40, but the Australian failed to break and really never got any momentum in...
- Federer, Kyrgios Survive In 3 To Advance To Miami SF Showdown; Nadal v Fognini
- Nadal, Djokovic, Murray All Winners, Kyrgios The Big Loser Thursday In Montreal; Serena In Toronto QFs
- Federer v Dimitrov, Kyrgios-Berdych Highlight Friday At Australian Open; Unloved(?) Djokovic Sent To MCA
- Nick Kyrgios Wins, Says He's Ready for Andy Murray Monday at Wimbledon; Roger Federer Returns
- Robredo Exposes Kyrgios; Wozniacki v Sharapova, Federer Sunday at US Open
- Federer, Djokovic Reach US Open Third Round, Kyrgios Controversy; Nadal, Delpo Back
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)