Nikoloz Basilashvili - News and More
- Nationality: GEO ()
- Birthdate: February 23, 1992
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Nikoloz Basilashvili?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Lorenzi Sets Record as Oldest 1st Time ATP Winner with Kitzbuhel Trophy
- Paolo Lorenzi became the oldest player ever to win a first-time title on the ATP tour on Saturday when the No. 4 seed beat Nikoloz Basilashvili, 6-3, 6-4 in the final of the Generali Open in Kitzbuhel.
"I don't look at the age, so I don't mind if it's happening at 34," Lorenzi sa...
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
- No. 33 seed Steve Johnson 7-5, 6-4, 7-5.
Other notable all-unseeded results were Brit riser Kyle Edmund topping Nikoloz Basilashvili in four, wildcard Bjorn Fratangelo winning the all-American battle against Sam Querrey in four, and Croat Ivan Dodig sending out veteran Mi...
- Djokovic Still Darling; Paire Rips Rubin After Loss at Australian Open; X-Notes
No. 3 Roger Federer was another player looking rather fresh in the midst of soaring temperatures, defeating Georgian Nikoloz Basilashvili 6-2, 6-1, 6-2 to move into the second round.
"I'm really pleased how I was able to play," said the 34-year-old who is coming off a battl...
- Defending Champions Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams Headline Blockbuster Day 1 Australian Open
- (USA) vs. Camila Giorgi (ITA)
Novak Djokovic (SRB) vs. Hyeon Chung (KOR)
7:00 PM Start
Roger Federer (SUI) vs. Nikoloz Basilashvili (GEO)
Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) vs. Samantha Stosur (AUS)
Margaret Court Arena 11:00 AM Start
Daria Gavrilova (AUS) vs. Lucie Hradec...
- Roger Federer's Cold is 90% Gone, So 10% Of It Still Remains!
- I've been able to practice normally. Yeah, no, I'm relieved that since Thursday now I'm better."
Federer plays Monday against Nikoloz Basilashvili of Georgia.
"I don't know my opponent very well," Federer said. "I almost played him at Wimbledon, I remember. So we'll see how that goe...
- Australian Open Men's Draw Preview: Roger Federer Lands In Novak Djokovic's Half; Can Rafael Nadal Make A Run?
- I rate Djokovic's section the easiest, I put Federer's on the other end. The 34-year-old will have to deal with the hard-hitting Nikoloz Basilashvili. Then the dangerous Alex Dolgopolov in the second followed by a likely date with Grigor Dimitrov in a Brisbane rematch. In the fourth he's ...
Recent fan comments for Nikoloz Basilashvili:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)