Nikoloz Basilashvili - News and More
- Nationality: GEO ()
- Birthdate: February 23, 1992
- Age: 27 years old
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Unknown
Do you like Nikoloz Basilashvili?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Coric In Rome, Gets Tsitsipas Fri.; Nadal, Djokovic Roll In 2 Wins
- both cruised in their two wins. Nadal, an 8-time Rome winner, looked downright ruthless beating Jeremy Chardy 6-0, 6-1 then Nikolaz Basilashvili 6-1, 6-0. That's two games dropped in four sets!
"Playing two matches is a very dangerous day. I was able to manage it well," Nadal said...
- Rain Washes Out Wed. Schedule In Rome Forcing Big 3 To Double-up Thurs.
- Djokovic v Denis Shapovalov
3rd Rd (WC) Venus Williams v Johanna Konta or Sloane Stephens
Not Before 7:30 Pm
3rd Rd 14 Nikoloz Basilashvili v Jeremy Chardy or Rafael Nadal
Not Before 9:00 Pm
3rd Rd Anett Kontaveit or Maria Sakkari v Yulia Putintseva or Petra Kvitova
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Monfils In Madrid, Faces Thiem Fri; Nadal v Wawrinka
- very happy. It’s an important result against a tough opponent," said Nadal. "As I said yesterday, he already won against Basilashvili and Kohlschreiber, so he came to this match with good confidence and winning against two great players on clay. It was a tough match. I thi...
- Cilic Saves MP In Madrid, Americans Advance; Federer Makes Clay Debut Tues.
- a quarter since his first event of the year in Brisbane.
Fritz was part of a great day for American as Frances Tiafoe, who beat Nikoloz Basilashvili in three, and big man Reilly Opelka, a winner over Spanish hope Pablo Carreno Busta, also advanced.
Fritz returns tomorrow to face top s...
- Federer Returns To Clay, Faces Formidable Madrid Field With Nadal, Djokovic
- draw with a young Canadian to start in either FAA or Denis Shapovalov (what a first round match!), then maybe Frances Tiafoe or Nikolaz Basilashvili followed by Daniil Medvedev, Stan Wawrinka or Kei Nishikori in the quarters. I'll go with the Russian to come out, but even though it could...
- Croats Cilic, Coric Lead Way In Budapest; Lajovic Looks To Keep Momentum
- runs at his last two Masters, Miami and Monte Carlo.
Also in the field is defending champion Marco Cecchinato and Top 20 talent Nikolaz Basilashvili.
Ernests Gulbis, Bernard Tomic and Monte Carlo finalist Dusan Lajovic are also in the draw. Lajovic is unseeded and faces wildcard Mate ...
- Djokovic Goes The Distance Again In Doha Win Over Basilashvili, Wawrinka Ousted
- Paolo Lorenzi Sets Record As Oldest 1st Time ATP Winner With Kitzbuhel Trophy Over Nikoloz Basilashvili
- Basilashvili Wins ATP Hamburg
- Basilashvili Downs Del Potro To Win Second ATP Title In Beijing
Recent fan comments for Nikoloz Basilashvili: