Novak Djokovic - News and More
Do you like Novak Djokovic?Began playing at age four and made pro debut at 16...Plays with a double-handed backhand...Nicknamed "Nole"...Father, Srdjan and mother, Dijana...Owner of compa ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Terrific all-around game; wicked two hander, especially up-the-line
Weaknesses: Susceptible to retirements; double faults; breathing issues
See also: Novak Djokovic Girlfriend
- Winner Announced for 2018 Tennis-X Year-End Top 10 Contest
- So the second tiebreak was applied -- who had the highest of the two chosen correctly? That winner was Ckzebra, who correctly chose Novak Djokovic finishing No. 1, and Rafael Nadal finishing No. 2. Congrats to Ckzebra! After him/her, all tied with 7 in the Top 10 and two correct ...
- Comparing Zverev With The Big 4 At The Same Age (Rafa Rules!)
- Federer 6 1 4 178-97 64.7% Rafael Nadal 23 9 2 254-66 79.4% Novak Djokovic 11 4 3 185-68 73.1% Andy Murray 8 2 4 155-65 70.4% Zverev stacks up very favorably, ahead of both...
- Alexander Zverev: Winning The ATP Finals, Beating Federer Then Djokovic, It's Astonishing!
- Zverev put an exclamation on his 2018 season become the first player to beat both Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic and win his biggest career title yesterday at the ATP Finals. "This is the biggest title of my career so far," Zverev said. "This trophy means a lot, everything...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was A Phenomenal Season, I'm Very Proud Of It
- didn't end the way he would have wanted, but despite the loss to Alexander Zverev in the ATP Finals, Novak Djokovic was still very pleased with his 2018 campaign. And he should be. The Serb ranked down at No. 22 just in June, yet played his way back to No. 1 and lost just three mat...
- Novak Djokovic: I Hope Zverev Passes Me Someday
- a tough loss in the championship match at the ATP Finals yesterday, Novak Djokovic was full of praise for the young German Alexander Zverev. "I'm really happy for him," Djokovic said. "Obviously it's not great to lose a tennis match, especially in the finals of a big tourname...
- Zverev Stuns Djokovic In ATP Finals Title Match, Earns Biggest Win Of Career
- Zverev earned the biggest win of his young career beating the heavily-favored Novak Djokovic 6-4, 6-3 in the title match at the ATP Finals in London on Sunday. "This is the biggest title of my career so far. This trophy means a lot, everything, to all the players. I mean, yo...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.First c...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- well I can get those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like No...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto