Novak Djokovic - News and More
Do you like Novak Djokovic?Began playing at age four and made pro debut at 16...Plays with a double-handed backhand...Nicknamed "Nole"...Father, Srdjan and mother, Dijana...Owner of compa ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Terrific all-around game; wicked two hander, especially up-the-line
Weaknesses: Susceptible to retirements; double faults; breathing issues
See also: Novak Djokovic Girlfriend
- Nadal, Djokovic Cruise Into Monte Carlo Quarters; Zverev, Thiem Tumble Out
- favorites Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic continued their march toward a Sunday showdown in Monte Carlo. Nadal won his 17th straight match at the event he has taken 11 times, dropping just one game after reaching 4-all in the first in a 6-4, 6-1 victory over the Bulgarian. ...
- Nadal Dominates In Monte Carlo Clay Debut, Dimitrov Next; Djokovic Returns Thurs.
- single shot that comes to me as if there is no other player on the other side of the court." Tomorrow also sees the return of Novak Djokovic who will take on the surprising Taylor Fritz. Dominic Thiem, who also won today, will be in action as well against Dusan Lajovic. TH...
- Djokovic Survives Clay Opener In Monte Carlo, Wawrinka Falls Apart; Nadal Opens Clay Season Wed.
- Kohlschreiber nearly beat Novak Djokovic twice in as many months. The German, who stunned the World No. 1 at Indian Wells, again caused problems for Djokovic today at Monte Carlo. But in his first match on the clay, the Serb came through 6-3, 4-6, 6-4. Kohlschreiber broke Djok...
- Dominic Thiem: The Monte Carlo Draw Is A Joke, It's So Strong
- good things are coming in this clay court season.” Last year during the spring clay season, the Austrian beat Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Alexander Zverev. And he made the finals at the French and Madrid with a title at Lyon. But he says Rafa is the man to beat. “I th...
- Novak Djokovic: The Monte Carlo Clay Courts Are Slow, My Game Will Be Tested Big Time
- a very disappointing March which saw him lose early at both Indian Wells and Miami, Novak Djokovic hopes to get back on track in his home event in Monte Carlo this week. "Certainly I was disappointed because I thought I was playing better and better and I thought I could go ...
- Nadal, Djokovic Open Clay Court Season In Monte Carlo
- clay court season begins in earnest next week in Monte Carlo with the return of Rafael Nadal and world No. 1 Novak Djokovic. While Rafa is again the big story of the clay season, the second biggest is Roger Federer who will be back on the dirt in a few weeks in Madrid after skippi...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.First c...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- well I can get those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like No...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto