Oleksandr Nedovyesov - News and More
Do you like Oleksandr Nedovyesov?Starting playing tennis aged eight...Speaks Ukrainian, Russian and English...Father, Sergiy; mother, Nataliam; two sisters, Elena and Polina... Attended Oklahom ... Read Full Bio
- Nadal and Spain Survive Marathon, Davis Cup World Group Semifinals Set
- singles on Friday to even the tie at 1-1. Croats Ivan Dodig/Nikola Mektic won the Saturday doubles, defeating Timur Khabibulin/Aleksandr Nedovyesov 6-7(2), 6-4, 6-4, 6-2. In the September semifinals France will host Spain, and Croatia will host the U.S. ...
- Nadal, Cilic, Isner Lead Davis Cup QF This Weekend
- v Dmitry Popko (KAZ) R2: Borna Coric (CRO) v Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) R3: Ivan Dodig/Nikola Mektic (CRO) v Timur Khabibulin/Aleksandr Nedovyesov (KAZ) R4: Marin Cilic (CRO) v Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) R5: Borna Coric (CRO) v Dmitry Popko (KAZ) USA (c) v Belgium (s) – Nashville...
- Fognini a Marathon Man; Swiss, Serbia Blanked; Davis Cup 1st Round Results
- four sets in the opener, followed by Mikhail Kukushkin defeating Adrian Bodmer in four sets. The unheralded Timur Khabibulin and Aleksandr Nedovyesov finished it off for Kazakhstan in the Saturday doubles, topping Marc-Andrea Huesler and Luca Margaroli in five sets. USA d. Serbia 3-0 ...
- Zverev, Kyrgios, Shapovalov, Goffin Headline Start Of 2018 Davis Cup
- Popko (KAZ) v Henri Laaksonen (SUI) Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) v Adrian Bodmer (SUI) Saturday Timur Khabibulin/Aleksandr Nedovyesov v Marc-Andrea Huesler/Luca Margaroli Sunday Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) v Henri Laaksonen (SUI) Dmitry Popko (KAZ) v Adrian Bodmer (SUI) ...
- Heroics by Djokovic, Murray Set Up Clash; Davis Cup Wrap
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic. SERBIA d. KAZAKHSTAN 3-2 This tie took a shocking turn on Saturday when Kazakhs Andrey Golubev and Aleksandr Nedovyesov upset world No. 1 Novak Djokovic and former doubles No. 1 Nenad Zimonjic 6-3, 7-6(3), 7-5, putting Kazakhstan up 2-1. But on Sunday Djokovi...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori In Action
- run in the competition that has seen it progress to the last 8 for each of the last three years. Novak Djokovic (SRB) v Aleksandr Nedovyesov (KAZ) Viktor Troicki (SRB) v Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) Novak Djokovic/Nenad Zimonjic (SRB) v Andrey Golubev/Aleksandr Nedovyesov (KAZ) Nov...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)