Paolo Lorenzi - News and More
Do you like Paolo Lorenzi?Began playing tennis aged seven, introduced to the game by his older brother Bruno...Father, Marco, is a surgeon. Bruno is a surgeon also...Mother, Marina, is a ... Read Full Bio
- Federer, Del Potro Advanced To Miami 3R Showdown; Nadal, Nishikori Return Sunday
- John Isner, David Goffin and Tomas Berdych all getting through. Among the four who fell were Feliciano Lopez to Malek Jaziri, Paolo Lorenzi to Adrian Mannarino, former finalist David Ferrer going down to Diego Schwartzman and Borna Coric upset 6 seed Dominic Thiem 6-1, 7-5. ...
- Pospisil Shocks Murray in 2nd Rd. at Indian Wells; Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Today
- reflex volleys on important moments and important points.” Top 10 winners on the day were No. 3 Stan Wawrinka who beat Italian Paolo Lorenzi 6-3, 6-4; No. 8 Dominic Thiem who cruised past France's Jeremy Chardy 6-2, 6-4, and No. 10 Gael Monfils who overcame an early foot injury t...
- Murray Opens Bid For First Indian Wells Title Tonight; Djokovic, Sick Nadal Win Doubles
- Top 10s. Also today on the first day of seeded men's play, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga takes on Fabio Fognini and Stan Wawrinka faces Paulo Lorenzi. Yesterday, the first round concluded with notable singles win from Taylor Fritz over Benoit Paire and Kyle Edmund over Gastao Elias. Ed...
- Djokovic Comes Back To Deny Del Potro, Kyrgios Next In Acapulco; Nadal Sharp So Far
- Nadal continues to look strong. Through two matches the 2-time tournament champion has dropped just nine games, after pummelling Paolo Lorenzi yesterday. "I played a complete match today and I'm feeling great after a month without playing," said Nadal. "I think I played a very s...
- Novak Djokovic v Juan Martin Del Potro Tonight In Acapulco
- local time in Acapulco tonight. Two-time champion Rafael Nadal rolled in his opener beating Mischa Zverev 6-4, 6-3. Nadal faces Paolo Lorenzi later today. Nick Kyrgios and Dominic Thiem were also winners. Yoshihito Nishioka upset Jack Sock. WEDNESDAY ACAPULCO SCHEDULE C...
- Nishikori, Thiem, Clay Floaters Make ATP Rio a Tough Slough; Preview
- surface: clay Seeds: Kei Nishikori, Dominic Thiem, Pablo Cuevas, Pablo Carreno Busta, Albert Ramos Vinolas, David Ferrer, Paolo Lorenzi, Joao Sousa Floaters: Thomaz Bellucci, (WC) Joao Souza, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Tommy Robredo, Fabio Fognini, Federico Delbonis, (WC) Janko...
- Hewitt, Philippoussis, Murray Winners at ATP Adelaide
- to follow up on a 2005 season that brought him to No. 84 in the ATP Race, came back from a set down to defeat Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi 3-6, 6-0, 6-2."At the start of the year it's just about getting through the first few matches and getting match fitness up, trying to get y...
- Hewiit Wins First Match as a Father, Murray Also Advances in Adelaide
- Britain's Andy Murray also got his 2006 campaign off to a winning start with a hard-fought three-set victory over Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi. Murray, the 18-year-old from Scotland, came through 3-6, 6-0, 6-2 in 1 hour, 28 minutes to set up a mouthwatering second round clash with ...
- Paolo Lorenzi Sets Record As Oldest 1st Time ATP Winner With Kitzbuhel Trophy Over Nikoloz Basilashvili
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)