Paolo Lorenzi - News and More
Do you like Paolo Lorenzi?Began playing tennis aged seven, introduced to the game by his older brother Bruno...Father, Marco, is a surgeon. Bruno is a surgeon also...Mother, Marina, is a ... Read Full Bio
- Russian Teen Rublev Confirms #NextGen Status with ATP Umag Title
- made good on his promise as one of the next generation of stars on the ATP World Tour, on Sunday beating No. 4 seed and veteran Paolo Lorenzi 6-4, 6-2 in the final of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag. Rublev lost in the qualifying draw, then made the main draw as a luc...
- 50th Anniversary of Swiss Open Features No Federer, Wawrinka; ATP Preview
- Gstaad GSTAAD, Switzerland; surface: clay Seeds: David Goffin, Roberto Bautista Agut, Feliciano Lopez, Fabio Fognini, Paolo Lorenzi, Robin Haase, Dusan Lajovic, Joao Sousa Floaters: Ernests Gulbis, Mikhail Youzhny, Dustin Brown Notes: The 50th edition of the tourna...
- Federer Conquers Nerves; Murray, Nadal Up Friday at Wimbledon
- showed up to stun No. 29 Juan Martin del Potro in straights 6-4, 6-4, 7-6(3); and American Jared Donaldson who defeated No. 32 Paolo Lorenzi 6-4, 7-6(0), 6-7(0), 6-2. "This is very satisfying," said the No. 589-ranked Gulbis, who hadn't won a tour-level match in over a year, a...
- Murray Sharpens Up, Nadal Not Impressed by Next Opponent; Fed, Djokovic on Thursday at Wimbledon
- No. 18 Roberto Bautista Agut, No. 24 Sam Querrey, No. 26 Steve Johnson, No. 28 Fabio Fognini, No. 30 Karen Khachanov, and No. 32 Paolo Lorenzi. "I almost wanted to stop because they were hitting you in the face when you were trying to hit balls," said Querrey of the ant invasion...
- 2017 Wimbledon Men's Seedings: Big 4 Are Back! Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray Lead Field
- if time stands still, eight years after first occupying the Top 4 seeds at Wimbleon, the Big 4 again lead the men's field at the AELTC, the club announced today. Andy Murray returns as the top seed followed by former champions Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal. Combin...
- Thiem Leads This Week at Inaugural Grasscourt ATP Stop in Turkey
- OPEN ANTALYA, Turkey; surface: grass Seeds: Dominic Thiem, Paolo Lorenzi, Fernando Verdasco, David Ferrer, Karen Khachanov, Viktor Troicki, Borna Coric, Martin Klizan Floaters: Carlos Berlocq, Adrian Mannarino Notes: Grasscourt tennis in Turkey? Why not at this ...
- Hewitt, Philippoussis, Murray Winners at ATP Adelaide
- to follow up on a 2005 season that brought him to No. 84 in the ATP Race, came back from a set down to defeat Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi 3-6, 6-0, 6-2."At the start of the year it's just about getting through the first few matches and getting match fitness up, trying to get y...
- Hewiit Wins First Match as a Father, Murray Also Advances in Adelaide
- Britain's Andy Murray also got his 2006 campaign off to a winning start with a hard-fought three-set victory over Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi. Murray, the 18-year-old from Scotland, came through 3-6, 6-0, 6-2 in 1 hour, 28 minutes to set up a mouthwatering second round clash with ...
- Paolo Lorenzi Sets Record As Oldest 1st Time ATP Winner With Kitzbuhel Trophy Over Nikoloz Basilashvili
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)