Paolo Lorenzi - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy )
- Birthdate: December 15, 1981
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
- Residence: Siena, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2003
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Claudio Galoppini
- 2013 Final Ranking: 109
Do you like Paolo Lorenzi?
|Began playing tennis aged seven, introduced to the game by his older brother Bruno...Father, Marco, is a surgeon. Bruno is a surgeon also...Mother, Marina, is a ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- happy with my performance. I like the court, I like the crowd, so I was enjoying playing the match."
In other seeded play No. 8 Paolo Lorenzi worked past Aussie John Millman 6-4, 3-6, 6-1.
Unseeded Kevin Anderson, making a comeback from injury, booked a meeting with No. 2 seed ...
- Berdych v Zverev In St. Petersburg, Wawrinka Keeps Rolling; Thiem Takes On Simon In Metz
- Berdych return from appendicitis has gone well so far. The big Czech advanced to the semifinals today in St. Petersburg beating Paolo Lorenzi 6-4, 6-3 Friday.
"I felt good," Berdych said. "I am trying to improve day by day, trying to find my rhythm. My goals is to play as many ...
- Andy Murray v Kei Nishikori, Juan Martin Del Potro v Stan Wawrinka; US Open Wed. Pick And Pans
- other than injuries. Murray’s looked good at times, like against the underachieving Grigor Dimitrov, or awful as he played in the Paolo Lorenzi match.
So which Murray shows up tomorrow? Anyone’s guess.
In the end, I think Murray’s the better, stronger player and has the grea...
- Murray Destroys Dimitrov At US Open; Djokovic And 3 Frenchmen In Tuesday QFs
- a poor outing against big underdog Paolo Lorenzi Saturday, Andy Murray kicked up a few levels Monday night at the US Open, hammering No. 22 seed Grigor Dimitrov 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 in the fourth round.
"I played extremely well, tactically it was a good match," Murray said. "I served ...
- Wawrinka Saves A Match Point, Muray Fights At US Open; Nadal, Djokovic Continue Toward SF Showdown
- strong summer, hopes are high for a big NYC run. Or were high because Saturday the Scot struggled against the very lightly-regarded Paolo Lorenzi in a 4-set win.
Lorenzo had never before won a match against a Top 10 player and never been this deep in a Grand Slam. And after playing...
- Nadal Impresses At US Open, Another Easy Day For Djokovic; Murray, Del Potro Saturday
- AM Start
Timea Babos (HUN) vs. Simona Halep (ROU)
Not Before: 1:00 PM
Serena Williams (USA) vs. Johanna Larsson (SWE)
Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) vs. Andy Murray (GBR)
Arthur Ashe Stadium 7:00 PM Start
Laura Siegemund (GER) vs. Venus Williams (USA)
Nick Kyrgios (A...
- Hewitt, Philippoussis, Murray Winners at ATP Adelaide
- to follow up on a 2005 season that brought him to No. 84 in the ATP Race, came back from a set down to defeat Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi 3-6, 6-0, 6-2."At the start of the year it's just about getting through the first few matches and getting match fitness up, trying to get y...
- Hewiit Wins First Match as a Father, Murray Also Advances in Adelaide
- Britain's Andy Murray also got his 2006 campaign off to a winning start with a hard-fought three-set victory over Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi. Murray, the 18-year-old from Scotland, came through 3-6, 6-0, 6-2 in 1 hour, 28 minutes to set up a mouthwatering second round clash with ...
- Paolo Lorenzi Sets Record As Oldest 1st Time ATP Winner With Kitzbuhel Trophy Over Nikoloz Basilashvili
Recent fan comments for Paolo Lorenzi:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)