Paolo Lorenzi - News and More
Do you like Paolo Lorenzi?Began playing tennis aged seven, introduced to the game by his older brother Bruno...Father, Marco, is a surgeon. Bruno is a surgeon also...Mother, Marina, is a ... Read Full Bio
- Nishikori, Thiem, Clay Floaters Make ATP Rio a Tough Slough; Preview
- surface: clay Seeds: Kei Nishikori, Dominic Thiem, Pablo Cuevas, Pablo Carreno Busta, Albert Ramos Vinolas, David Ferrer, Paolo Lorenzi, Joao Sousa Floaters: Thomaz Bellucci, (WC) Joao Souza, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Tommy Robredo, Fabio Fognini, Federico Delbonis, (WC) Janko...
- Dimitrov, Zverev, Estrella Burgos ATP Weekend Winners
- Quito -- and has never won a title anywhere else. On Sunday he defended his Quito crown, saving a match point against No. 3 seed Paolo Lorenzi 6-7(2), 7-5, 7-6(6) to win the final. "The recipe for my success here will be revealed when I retire," said the champion with a laugh. "...
- 4-Time Defending Champ Nishikori Abandons Memphis for ATP Buenos Aires; Previews
- clay Seeds: Kei Nishikori, Pablo Cuevas, David Ferrer, Pablo Carreno Busta, Albert Ramos Vinolas, Joao Sousa, Fabio Fognini, Paolo Lorenzi Floaters: Tommy Robredo Notes: The 20th anniversary of the tournament sees Kei Nishikori collecting the appearance fee as the top see...
- Zverev Takes Down Tsonga In France, Will Face Gasquet In Final; Dimitrov Surges In Sofia
- thriller to Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open semifinals. In the Quito final, Victor Estrella Burgos will take on No. 3 seed Paolo Lorenzi. ...
- Davis Cup Capsules: Defending Champ Argentina Stunned; Canada Disqualified
- stunning comeback behind Fabio Fognini. Italy looked to be making this a short one on Day 1 after they jumped to a 2-0 lead with Paolo Lorenzi straight-setting Guido Pella, and Andreas Seppi defeating Carlos Berlocq in a fourth-set breaker. But the Italians could not close it out i...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
- with a 3-1 win in last year’s quarterfinals en route to winning the Davis Cup title for the first time. Draw Guido Pella (ARG) v Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) Carlos Berlocq (ARG) v Fabio Fognini (ITA) Leonardo Mayer/Diego Schwartzman (ARG) v Simone Bolelli/Andreas Seppi (ITA) Carlos Berl...
- Hewitt, Philippoussis, Murray Winners at ATP Adelaide
- to follow up on a 2005 season that brought him to No. 84 in the ATP Race, came back from a set down to defeat Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi 3-6, 6-0, 6-2."At the start of the year it's just about getting through the first few matches and getting match fitness up, trying to get y...
- Hewiit Wins First Match as a Father, Murray Also Advances in Adelaide
- Britain's Andy Murray also got his 2006 campaign off to a winning start with a hard-fought three-set victory over Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi. Murray, the 18-year-old from Scotland, came through 3-6, 6-0, 6-2 in 1 hour, 28 minutes to set up a mouthwatering second round clash with ...
- Paolo Lorenzi Sets Record As Oldest 1st Time ATP Winner With Kitzbuhel Trophy Over Nikoloz Basilashvili
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)