- Davis Cup Quarterfinal Capsules: Heroics from Britain, Croatia
- Fabio Fognini.
In between Juan Martin del Potro teamed with Guido Pella to win the doubles point for Argentina, beating Fognini/Paolo Lorenzi in five sets.
FRANCE d. CZECH REPUBLIC 3-1
France was too deep for the Czechs in Trinec, the Czech Republic, as Lucas Pouille won in ...
- ATP Previews: Thiem Machine in Kitzbuhel; Umag; Gstaad
- in the field.
Kitzbuhel, Austria; Surface: clay
Seeds: Dominic Thiem, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Marcel Granollers, Paolo Lorenzi, Lukas Rosol, Dusan Lajovic, Inigo Cervantes, Jan-Lennard Struff
Floaters: (Q) Daniel Gimeno-Traver
Notes: Thiem the lone Top 10 or T...
- Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, John Isner Among Stars In Davis Cup QFs This Weekend
- semifinal since 2002.
Andreas Seppi (ITA) v Federico Delbonis (ARG)
Fabio Fognini (ITA) v Juan Monaco (ARG)
Marco Cecchinato/Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) v Juan Martin del Potro/Guido Pella (ARG)
Fabio Fognini (ITA) v Federico Delbonis (ARG)
Andreas Seppi (ITA) v Juan Monaco (ARG)
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- Zverev, Dustin Brown (FP)
Great Britain Andy Murray, Kyle Edmund (*) (FP)
Israel Dudi Sela
Italy Fabio Fognini, Andreas Seppi, Paolo Lorenzi
Japan Kei Nishikori
Kazakhstan Mikhail Kukushkin
Latvia Ernests Gulbis (*)
Lithuania Ricardas Berankis
Luxembourg Gilles Muller
- Grass Tennis Preview: Radwanska, WTA Stars in Eastbourne, Not So Much in ATP Nottingham
- Dolgopolov, Sam Querrey, Steve Johnson, Andreas Seppi, Gilles Muller, Marcos Baghdatis, Pablo Carreno Busta, Vasek Pospisil, Paolo Lorenzi, Guido Pella, Fernando Verdasco, Mikhail Kukushkin, Ricardas Berankis
Floaters: Taylor Fritz, Lukas Rosol
Notes: No Top 10ers in the ...
- Nishikori, Not Nadal, the New King of Clay in Barcelona?; Bucharest; ATP Previews
- Surface: clay
Seeds: Bernard Tomic, Ivo Karlovic, Federico Delbonis, Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Marcos Baghdatis, Guido Pella, Paolo Lorenzi, Paul-Henri Mathieu
Floaters: Robin Haase, Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, Lukas Rosol
Notes: No Top 20 players, but Bernie Tomic take...
- Hewitt, Philippoussis, Murray Winners at ATP Adelaide
- to follow up on a 2005 season that brought him to No. 84 in the ATP Race, came back from a set down to defeat Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi 3-6, 6-0, 6-2."At the start of the year it's just about getting through the first few matches and getting match fitness up, trying to get y...
- Hewiit Wins First Match as a Father, Murray Also Advances in Adelaide
- Britain's Andy Murray also got his 2006 campaign off to a winning start with a hard-fought three-set victory over Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi. Murray, the 18-year-old from Scotland, came through 3-6, 6-0, 6-2 in 1 hour, 28 minutes to set up a mouthwatering second round clash with ...
Recent fan comments for Paolo Lorenzi:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)