Patricia Maria Tig - News and More
- Nationality: ROU (Romania)
- Birthdate: July 27, 1994
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Caransebe?, Romania
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Coach: Razvan Sabau
Do you like Patricia Maria Tig?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Former Champions Thiem, Schwartzman Headline ATP Rio
- squandering match points in a tight loss to Diego Schwartzman in the Buenos Aires semifinals Saturday, Dominic Thiem heads back to Rio as the tournament's top seed.
The Austrian won Rio in 2017 beating Pablo Carreno Busta. He's joined in the six edition of the event by defe...
- Pliskova Overcomes 5-1 Deficit To Stun Serena At Australian Open; Women's SF Thurs.
- Pliskova did the unthinkable Wednesday afternoon at the Australian Open. The Czech was down 5-1 and a match point in the final set to Serena Williams yet somehow managed to come back and win six straight games and stun 7-time champion 6-4, 4-6, 7-5 to reach her first Austra...
- Novak Djokovic: A Couple Things (Injuries?) Have Surfaced
- a late-night win over Daniil Medvedev, Novak Djokovic hinted of injury issue or illness he may be carrying at the Australian Open.
The Serb won a 4-setter during which he took a tough tumble, but his hip/leg appeared ok. But could there me more?
"It was not the fall,...
- Tsitsipas Tstuns Federer At Australian Open; Nadal Rolls, Tiafoe Pulls Upset Again
- Nadal rolled into his 11th Australian Open quarterfinal, beating longtime foe Tomas Berdych 6-0, 6-1, 7-6 in fourth round play on Monday. Nadal, who now leads the Czech 20-4, had to save a set point serving 5-6 in the third, but otherwise was in command.
He had one of thes...
- Kvitova KOs Anismova, Barty Wins Epic Over Sharapova; Serena v Halep Mon. At Australian Open
- Kvitova ended the fairly tale run of 17-year-old Amanda Anismova, crushing the teen 6-2, 6-1 in the Australian Open fourth round on Sunday.
Kvitova, who won Sydney last week, has now won her last nine matches, and thus far in Melbourne, no one has been close to touching the...
- Raonic Ousts Wawrinka In 4 Breakers, Djokovic Advances; Nadal v De Minaur Fri
- the best match thus far on Rod Laver in the men's draw, former semifinalist Milos Raonic ousted 2014 champion Stan Wawrinka in a grueling four tiebreak match 6-7(4), 7-6(6), 7-6(11), 7-6(5) to reach the third round at the Australian Open.
Raonic pounded 39 aces and perhaps was...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011
Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do you...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mark 16
- Harrison InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. So someday when you're sitting around the Thanksgiving table with your kids years and years from now, what will you say when you talk abo...
- Destiny Fulfilled, Indefatigable Djokovic Outlasts Nadal for First US Open Title
- Federer's Fatigued, Querrey Falls Through Glass
- Roger Federer Receives A Death Threat In Shanghai, Security Tightened
- Tennis-X Notes: Tiger Woods and Federer; Belgians Waffle
- Sharapova Dating, Federer-Tiger Love: Tennis-X Notes
- Ahead Of French Final, Novak Djokovic Admits To Sudden Bout Of Fatigue, But Says It's Nothing Serious
Recent fan comments for Patricia Maria Tig: