Patricia Maria Tig - News and More
- Nationality: ROU (Romania)
- Birthdate: July 27, 1994
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Caransebe?, Romania
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Coach: Razvan Sabau
Do you like Patricia Maria Tig?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Starts Strong In London ATP Finals, Federer Returns Tues. v Thiem
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic opened up his ATP Finals campaign with a strong 6-4, 6-3 win over John Isner.
The 5-time ATP Finals champion has now beaten the American five straight times and in nine of 11 meetings. He never faced a break point while breaking Isner three times.
- Czechs Beat U.S. 3-0 in Starless Fed Cup Final
- a battle of "B" teams the Czech Republic clinched the Fed Cup 3-0 on Sunday in Prague over the United States.
Katerina Siniakova of the Czech Republic closed out the match in the first singles on Sunday, saving two match points in defeating American teen Sofia Kenin 7-5...
- Garcia Beats Pliskova in Marathon 1st Set for WTA Tianjin Crown
- Caroline Garcia, in the second-to-last regular-season week of the year, won her first title of 2018 on Sunday, in the Tianjin Open final beating former No. 1 and top seed Karolina Pliskova 7-6(7), 6-3.
"The emotion and the feeling after the match point is somethin...
- Federer, Djokovic Edge Closer To Shanghai Final; Zverev Secures ATP Finals Berth
- a day when all four quarterfinal matches were decided in straight sets, Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic moved one step closer to a Sunday final showdown in Shanghai.
After two straight 3-set matches, the defending champion Federer needed only two sets today against Kei Nishi...
- Del Potro Advanced, Dimitrov Dumped In Beijing; Shapovalov Upsets Wawrinka In Tokyo
- Open finalist Juan Martin del Potro was the big winner on the day, beating Karen Khachanov 6-4, 7-6 to reach the Beijing quarterfinals. The victory also clinched del Potro for a berth in the ATP Finals next month in London.
“I'm happy to get in London after five years. Will ...
- Japanese Qualifier Nishioki, Back from Injury, Wins ATP Shenzhen
- Nishikori may soon no longer be the only Japanese in the upper ranks of pro tennis.
Yoshihito Nishioka, coming off injury this year, as a qualifier won the Shenzhen Open on Sunday, in the final beating Frenchman Pierre-Hugues Herbert 7-5, 2-6, 6-4.
"I believe this i...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011
Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do you...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mark 16
- Harrison InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. So someday when you're sitting around the Thanksgiving table with your kids years and years from now, what will you say when you talk abo...
- Destiny Fulfilled, Indefatigable Djokovic Outlasts Nadal for First US Open Title
- Federer's Fatigued, Querrey Falls Through Glass
- Roger Federer Receives A Death Threat In Shanghai, Security Tightened
- Tennis-X Notes: Tiger Woods and Federer; Belgians Waffle
- Sharapova Dating, Federer-Tiger Love: Tennis-X Notes
- Ahead Of French Final, Novak Djokovic Admits To Sudden Bout Of Fatigue, But Says It's Nothing Serious
Recent fan comments for Patricia Maria Tig: