Pere Riba - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain)
- Birthdate: April 07, 1988
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Residence: Barcelona, Spain
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Francisco Roig
Do you like Pere Riba?
Began playing at age six with his cousin, who played every weekend...Nicknamed "El Mago"...Father, Pedro Riba, works for TV3 in Barcelona and mother, Maria Ros ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Juan Martin Del Potro Won't Defend His Indian Well Title
- struggling last week in Delray Beach, his first event back from a fractured knee cap, Juan Martin del Potro announced that he will need more time to rehab the injury and won't be able to defend his Indian Wells title next month.
“I am truly disappointed that I will not be ...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Zverev, Khachanov, Shapovalov In Action
- Cup qualifying debuts this weekend with its new look. Love it or hate it, it's a big change. No more best-of-5, no more "rounds" per se. It's one weekend of qualifying and then one more at the end of the year to determine the champion. And this weekend pits 12 ties with the win...
- Djokovic, Nadal Take Home 2018 ATP Awards; Federer Named Fan Favorite For 16th Straight Year
- ATP announced its annual player awards, and no surprise the Big 3 lead the way once again.
Novak Djokovic won the ATP No. 1 and the Comeback player of the year awards.
Rafael Nadal was given the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Away and Roger Federer won his 16th straight Fan Fa...
- Svitolina Comeback Beats Stephens in WTA Finals Final
- time it was the Ukraine's Elina Svitolina's turn for a comeback.
Trailing by a set, the 24-year-old won her biggest career title on Sunday, defeating American Sloane Stephens 3-6, 6-2, 6-2 in the final of the BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore.
"I think I have nothing...
- Goerges Top Seed, Muguruza Takes Wildcard at WTA Luxembourg; Preview
- Julia Goerges leads the field but former No. 1 Garbine Muguruza is right behind her this coming week in Luxembourg, where unseeded Carina Witthoeft will be challenged to defend her title from 2017.
BGL BNP PARIBAS LUXEMBOURG OPEN
LUXEMBOURG; surface: hard
- Japan's Daniel Breaks Out for 1st ATP Title in Istanbul
- Taro Daniel beat fellow first-time ATP finalist Malek Jaziri 7-6(4), 6-4 to win the TEB BNP Paribas Istanbul Open on Sunday.
Daniel's five wins during the week were one more than he had in all of 2017 at the ATP level.
"Obviously really happy," said Daniel, who u...
- World No. 1 Wozniacki Beats Bartoli for Indian Wells Title
- No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki won her first Indian Wells title on Sunday, defeating France's Marion Bartoli 6-1, 2-6, 6-3 for her 14th career title at the BNP Paribas Open. "In the third set I just kept my head cool," Wozniacki said. "We had a lot of long rallies but I came ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Djokovic InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENN. DJOKOVIC/V. Troicki6-0, 6-1THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. I thought you played a very solid match, but to win 6-Love, 6-1 for the second time in a row, does it seem like you're playing outstandin...
- Pliskova in Favorite Roll After QF Win at BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells
Recent fan comments for Pere Riba: