Pere Riba - News and More
Do you like Pere Riba?Began playing at age six with his cousin, who played every weekend...Nicknamed "El Mago"...Father, Pedro Riba, works for TV3 in Barcelona and mother, Maria Ros ... Read Full Bio
- Federer Beats Swiss Countryman Wawrinka in Indian Wells Final
- No. 1 Andy Murray? Former No. 1 Novak Djokovic? The heralded "Next Gen?" Nah. Thirty-five-year old Roger Federer is the toast of the town in Indian Wells. The Australian Open champ followed up by winning the first ATP Masters 1000 title of the year on Sunday at ...
- Vesnina Ends 4-Year Drought with WTA Indian Wells Title
- 14 seed Elena Vesnina became the unlikeliest winner in the history of the BNP Paribas Open on Sunday, in the all-Russian final defeating two-time Grand Slam winner Svetlana Kuznetsova 7-6(6), 5-7, 6-4 to win her third career WTA title. Last year the 30-year-old Vesnina ...
- Vesnina, Kuznetsova in Unlikely All-Russian Indian Wells Final
- 8 seed Svetlana Kuznetsova and No. 14 seed Elena Vesnina will battle for the 2017 BNP Paribas Open title in an all-Russian final at Indian Wells, Calif., after each advanced to the championship match on Friday. Vesnina reached her first-ever Premier-level final after de...
- Kyrgios Withdraws Sick, Sock Advances to Face Federer at Indian Wells Saturday
- world No. 1 Roger Federer and top American Jack Sock took two very different routes to a semifinal meeting on Friday at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif. Sock outlasted Kei Nishikori 6-3, 2-6, 6-2 for his biggest career win, reaching a first Masters 1000-l...
- Nick Kyrgios Pulls Out Of Indian Wells QF With Roger Federer
- Kyrgios withdrew ahead of his match later today against Roger Federer in the Indian Wells quarterfinals, 21-year-old announced on Twitter. "Unfortunately I am unable to play today due to sickness. At this stage we think it’s food position, and I’m praying it’s nothing m...
- Federer Beats Down Nadal, Djokovic Falls To Kyrgios; Wawrinka vs. Thiem Thursday at Indian Wells
- 9 seed Roger Federer dominated No. 5 seed Rafael Nadal 6-2, 6-3 on a Wednesday that saw the quarterfinals set at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif. It was the first time the Swiss beat Nadal three times in a row in their 36-match head-to-head. Nadal now hasn't...
- World No. 1 Wozniacki Beats Bartoli for Indian Wells Title
- No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki won her first Indian Wells title on Sunday, defeating France's Marion Bartoli 6-1, 2-6, 6-3 for her 14th career title at the BNP Paribas Open. "In the third set I just kept my head cool," Wozniacki said. "We had a lot of long rallies but I came ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Djokovic InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENN. DJOKOVIC/V. Troicki6-0, 6-1THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. I thought you played a very solid match, but to win 6-Love, 6-1 for the second time in a row, does it seem like you're playing outstandin...
- Pliskova in Favorite Roll After QF Win at BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells
Oh, not ANOTHER "bull player"!
Posted on July 3, 2010 at 17:57 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)