Pere Riba - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain )
- Birthdate: April 07, 1988
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Residence: Barcelona, Spain
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Francisco Roig
- 2013 Final Ranking: 126
Do you like Pere Riba?
| Began playing at age six with his cousin, who played every weekend...Nicknamed "El Mago"...Father, Pedro Riba, works for TV3 in Barcelona and mother, Maria Ros ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- WTA First as Unheralded Buyukakcay Wins Istanbul Title
- Buyukakcay became the first-ever player from Turkey to win a WTA title when she defeated No. 5 seed Danka Kovinic, 3-6, 6-2, 6-3 for the TEP BNP Paribas Istanbul Cup title.
"It's an incredible week for me to win the title at home, to break into the Top 100 with this ...
- Del Potro Returns at Munich; ATP Previews This Week
- Top 10 players are all resting-up for next week's Masters-level Mutua Madrid Open, but there is plenty to action to look for this week, including Juan Martin del Potro returning in Munich, Gilles Simon and Nick Kyrgios headlining Estoril, and Bernie "The Tank Engine" Tomic and Gr...
- Radwanska Leads 6 of Top 10 Women at Stuttgart; Istanbul; WTA Previews
- TENNIS GRAND PRIX
Stuttgart, Germany; Surface: clay
Seeds: Agnieszka Radwanska, Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza, Simona Halep, Petra Kvitova, Roberta Vinci, Carla Suarez Navarro, Lucie Safarova
Floaters: Andrea Petkovic, Sara Errani, Ana Ivanovic, Karolina Pl...
- Novak Djokovic Blames Hormones For Getting Involved In The Equal Prize Money Debate
- 48 hours of reading the wreckage started Sunday by Ray Moore and himself at Indian Wells, Novak Djokovic decided he wanted to clarify things tonight. In a statement this evening, Djokovic said the controversial comments he made Sunday were not his true view on the prize money i...
- Ray Moore Steps Down As Indian Wells CEO And Tournament Director
- public outrage over his controversial comments Sunday, Ray Moore is out as CEO and Tournament Director of the Indian Wells Masters.
During an innocent breakfast meeting with journalists Sunday before the women's final, Moore said the WTA should "get on their knees" and thank ...
- Serena Leads, Sharapova Drugged Out of Indian Wells; Preview
- can tell you that Maria Sharapova doesn't have a difficult draw in Indian Wells -- because she's not here! Boom!
What, too early for Maria jokes?
Hey, just because you got caught taking a drug that is really a performance-enhancing stimulant for the majority of your ca...
- World No. 1 Wozniacki Beats Bartoli for Indian Wells Title
- No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki won her first Indian Wells title on Sunday, defeating France's Marion Bartoli 6-1, 2-6, 6-3 for her 14th career title at the BNP Paribas Open. "In the third set I just kept my head cool," Wozniacki said. "We had a lot of long rallies but I came ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Djokovic InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENN. DJOKOVIC/V. Troicki6-0, 6-1THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. I thought you played a very solid match, but to win 6-Love, 6-1 for the second time in a row, does it seem like you're playing outstandin...
Recent fan comments for Pere Riba:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)