Pere Riba - News and More
Do you like Pere Riba?Began playing at age six with his cousin, who played every weekend...Nicknamed "El Mago"...Father, Pedro Riba, works for TV3 in Barcelona and mother, Maria Ros ... Read Full Bio
- Japan's Daniel Breaks Out for 1st ATP Title in Istanbul
- Taro Daniel beat fellow first-time ATP finalist Malek Jaziri 7-6(4), 6-4 to win the TEB BNP Paribas Istanbul Open on Sunday. Daniel's five wins during the week were one more than he had in all of 2017 at the ATP level. "Obviously really happy," said Daniel, who u...
- Parmentier Breaks 11-Year Title Drought at WTA Istanbul
- Pauline Parmentier of France won her third WTA career singles title, and first in almost 11 years on Sunday, defeating unseeded Polona Hercog 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 for the TEB BNP Paribas Istanbul Cup trophy in Turkey. The two hadn't faced each other since their lone meeti...
- Cilic Defending Champion, Tomic Back Next Week at ATP Istanbul; Preview
- BNP PARIBAS ISTANBUL OPEN ISTANBUL, Turkey; surface: clay Seeds: Marin Cilic, Damir Dzumhur, Andreas Seppi, Aljaz Bedene, Paolo Lorenzi, Viktor Troicki, Jiri Vesely, Nikoloz Basilashvili Floaters: (WC) Bernard Tomic, Jeremy Chardy Notes: The Top 4 seeds receiv...
- Wozniacki, Kuzy, Aggie Lead Favorites at WTA Istanbul; Preview
- No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki and former world No. 2s Svetlana Kuznetsova and Agnieszka Radwanska are the leading favorites on paper this week in Istanbul, but all face early-round challenges at the TEB BNP Paribas Istanbul Cup. TEB BNP PARIBAS ISTANBUL CUP ISTANBUL, Tur...
- Osaka Comes Out on Top of Star-Making WTA Indian Wells Final
- Daria Kasatkina was tight. Fellow 20-year-old Naomi Osaka pretended she wasn't, and that made the difference. The unseeded Osaka won her first career title on Sunday at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, rolling over an out-of-sorts No. 20-seeded Kasatkin...
- Kasatkina v Osaka the Next Gen Final at WTA Indian Wells
- No. 1 Simona Halep and former No. 1 Venus Williams were pushed to the side by Russian Daria Kasatkina and Japan's Naomi Osaka in the BNP Paribas Open semifinals to unveil the next generation of stars on Friday at Indian Wells. The 20-year-old Osaka, representing Japan...
- World No. 1 Wozniacki Beats Bartoli for Indian Wells Title
- No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki won her first Indian Wells title on Sunday, defeating France's Marion Bartoli 6-1, 2-6, 6-3 for her 14th career title at the BNP Paribas Open. "In the third set I just kept my head cool," Wozniacki said. "We had a lot of long rallies but I came ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Djokovic InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENN. DJOKOVIC/V. Troicki6-0, 6-1THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. I thought you played a very solid match, but to win 6-Love, 6-1 for the second time in a row, does it seem like you're playing outstandin...
- Pliskova in Favorite Roll After QF Win at BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells
Oh, not ANOTHER "bull player"!
Posted on July 3, 2010 at 17:57 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)