Pere Riba - News and More
Do you like Pere Riba?Began playing at age six with his cousin, who played every weekend...Nicknamed "El Mago"...Father, Pedro Riba, works for TV3 in Barcelona and mother, Maria Ros ... Read Full Bio
- Osaka Comes Out on Top of Star-Making WTA Indian Wells Final
- Daria Kasatkina was tight. Fellow 20-year-old Naomi Osaka pretended she wasn't, and that made the difference. The unseeded Osaka won her first career title on Sunday at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, rolling over an out-of-sorts No. 20-seeded Kasatkin...
- Kasatkina v Osaka the Next Gen Final at WTA Indian Wells
- No. 1 Simona Halep and former No. 1 Venus Williams were pushed to the side by Russian Daria Kasatkina and Japan's Naomi Osaka in the BNP Paribas Open semifinals to unveil the next generation of stars on Friday at Indian Wells. The 20-year-old Osaka, representing Japan...
- Venus Williams Keeps it Rolling at WTA Indian Wells; Semis Preview
- Venus Williams and Russian Daria Kasatkina lined up a semifinal meeting at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif., after wins on Thursday. The No. 8-seeded Williams kept building on her early-round win over sister Serena, on Thursday beating Spaniard Carla Su...
- Wozniacki Upset as Venus, Halep, Kerber Advance Into Quarters at WTA Indian Wells
- No. 1 Simona Halep advanced Tuesday, and No. 8 seed Venus Williams made good on her previous victory over her sister at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells. Halep overcame a rough start against China's Qiang Wang to advance 7-5, 6-1, while Williams kept her momentum ...
- Venus Subdues Serena in Indian Wells Match that Doesn't Disappoint; Tuesday Preview
- 8 seed Venus Williams beat her unseeded sister Serena 6-3, 6-4 to cap another eventful day on Monday at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells. Still coming up to speed after the birth of her first child, Serena was a step slow and, while fighting off match points in the ...
- Anisimova Leads Stunning Upsets Sunday at Indian Wells; Serena v Venus Monday
- of the 10 matches on Sunday at Indian Wells featured upsets, but none were more stunning than 16-year-old American Amanda Anisimova, the reigning US Open girls' champion, defeating Grand Slam champion Petra Kvitova 6-2, 6-4. The victory snapped Kvitova's 14-match winni...
- World No. 1 Wozniacki Beats Bartoli for Indian Wells Title
- No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki won her first Indian Wells title on Sunday, defeating France's Marion Bartoli 6-1, 2-6, 6-3 for her 14th career title at the BNP Paribas Open. "In the third set I just kept my head cool," Wozniacki said. "We had a lot of long rallies but I came ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- Djokovic InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENN. DJOKOVIC/V. Troicki6-0, 6-1THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. I thought you played a very solid match, but to win 6-Love, 6-1 for the second time in a row, does it seem like you're playing outstandin...
- Pliskova in Favorite Roll After QF Win at BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells
Oh, not ANOTHER "bull player"!
Posted on July 3, 2010 at 17:57 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)