Peter Gojowczyk - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: July 15, 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Munich, Germany
- Residence: Eisenhofen, Germany
- Turned Pro: 2006
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Lars Uebel
Do you like Peter Gojowczyk?
Began playing tennis aged four, when he received a tennis racquet as a present...Nickname is "Gojo"...Father, Reinhard; mother, Maria; sister, Alexandra...Favou ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal, Federer Open With Wins At Indian Wells; Djokovic Returns
- Nadal began their march to a semifinal showdown Sunday at Indian Wells.
The 5-time champion Federer looked good early on against Peter Gojowczyk 6-1, 7-5. The German was up on Federer 3-1 in the second and held more break chances later, but Federer hung on to win in straights.
- Djokovic Advances At Indian Wells, Kyrgios Crashes Out; Federer, Nadal Sunday
- INDIAN WELLS SCHEDULE
STADIUM 1 11:00 Am
3rd Rd (Q) Kateryna Kozlova v 2 Simona Halep
2nd Rd Peter Gojowczyk v 4 Roger Federer
3rd Rd 20 Garbiñe Muguruza v 10 Serena Williams
Not Before 6:00 Pm
2nd Rd (WC) Jared Donaldson...
- Federer Flies Into Basel QFs, Faces Simon Friday; Thiem-Nishikori In Vienna
- Aussie qualifier Alexei Popyrin 6-4, 6-4.
Fresh off his first title over the weekend, Stefanos Tsitsipas stayed hot crushing Peter Gojowczyk 6-3, 6-1 and Daniil Medvedev ousted Andreas Seppi 7-6(5), 6-2.
Tomorrow in the quarterfinals, Taylor Fritz faces Marius Copil, Zverev ba...
- Nishikori Leads Seeds at Moselle Open in Metz; ATP Preview
- Copil withdrew from the field...
Wildcards were awarded to Frenchmen Quentin Halys, Ugo Humbert and Corentin Moutet...
German Peter Gojowczyk, who starts against Tsonga, won last year's title, beating Paire in the final.
Former champions in the field are Gojowczyk (2017), Pouil...
- Djokovic, Wawrinka Monday Winners In Cincinnati, Murray Out; Federer Set For Summer Debut
- going down a break in the second.
On Tuesday, 7-time champion Roger Federer makes his summer hard court debut against German Peter Gojowczyk.
“I’ve been practicing on hard courts, so it’s not like I haven’t played on hard courts for forever," said Federer who hasn't pl...
- Nadal, Djokovic, Zverev, Del Potro Open Strong At Wimbledon; Goffin, Thiem Tumble
- beating Australian Alex Bolt 6-2, 6-3, 7-5.
Juan Martin del Potro also had little trouble in a straight set victory over Peter Gojowczyk.
Youngsters Nick Kyrgios, Denis Shapovalov, Karen Khachanov, Alex De Minaur and Frances Tiafoe were also winners. Kyrgios fired a career...
- German Qualifier Gojowczyk Goals at ATP Metz
Recent fan comments for Peter Gojowczyk: