Peter Polansky - News and More
Do you like Peter Polansky?
- Nishikori, Raonic, 3 Top 10 Exit at Canadian Open in Montreal; Federer, Nadal In Action Thurs
- the ship were Top 10-seeded winners No. 1 Rafael Nadal rolling Borna Coric 6-1, 6-2; No. 2 Roger Federer cruising past Canuck Peter Polansky 6-2, 6-1; No. 4 Alexander Zverev struggling past injured Richard Gasquet 6-3, 4-6, 7-6(3); and No. 7 Grigor Dimitrov topping Mischa Zverev ...
- Federer, Nadal Open Play Wednesday In Montreal; Thiem Tamed By Schwartzman
- of play, former champions Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal open action in Canada. Federer, a 2-time winner, will face Canadian Peter Polansky first match on center while 3-time champ Nadal collides with Borna Coric in the early evening. Former finalist Milos Raonic is on agains...
- Happy Birthday To Roger Federer Who Turns 36 Today!
- and Wimbledon. Federer, a 2-time Canadian Open champions, returns to Montreal for the first time since 2011. He play Peter Polansky on Wednesday. “I think I made up my mind about six days ago,” Federer said about taking a late wildcard into the event. “I wanted ...
- Del Potro Beats Isner In Canada, Kyrgios Wins; Sock, Thiem Tuesday
- I was able to get through it in two sets. I feel like I focused really well.” David Ferrer also ousted brit Kyle Edmund and Peter Polansky downed former semifinalist Vasek Pospisil. Next for Polansky is Roger Federer tomorrow. On tap today, Tomas Berdych, Jack Sock and Domin...
- Federer, Nadal Lead Depleted Canadian Open Montreal Field; Will The Cup Be Roger's Again?
- anymore - the guy bends time. And I thought going in Federer would lose early here somewhere, but looking at the draw I don't see it. Polansky or Pospisil on Wednesday? Then Jack Sock or David Ferrer in the third followed by Kei Nishikori or Gael Monfils in the quarters? Nope. Robe...
- Milos Raonic Left Alone; Novak Djokovic Djanky; Loaded Thursday In Toronto
- 6-4, 6-3. He was joined in the Canadian "L" column by wildcard Steven Diez who fell to No. 12 seed Bernard Tomic 6-3, 7-6(4), Peter Polansky who was punished by Radek "The Worm" Stepanek 7-6(5), 6-4, and Vasek Pospisil who succumbed to No. 10 Gael Monfils 7-6(6), 6-0. Raonic b...
- Roger Federer Roger Cup Toronto Interview
- himself a little bit more, I think.But still we have great assets in our game. Q. You had an opportunity yesterday to hit with Peter Polansky on center who, of course, is a local boy around here. I know you've hit with him in the past, albeit sporadically. Have you seen any develo...
- Tennis-X.com Notes: Sharapova Illegally Coached to US Open Title
- at http://www.tennis-x.com/subscribe.php TENNIS-X NEWS, NOTES, QUOTES AND BARBSDonald Young lost to unseeded Canadian Peter Polansky in the US Open boy's event...From Xinhua: "Defending champion [Rafael] Nadal of Spain will have to quit the 500,000 U.S. dollars China Open...
peter ,great job at rogers and us open.
Posted on September 7, 2010 at 20:38 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)