Peter Polansky - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada )
- Birthdate: June 15, 1988
- Birthplace: North York, Canada
- Residence: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2006
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Dean Coburn
- 2013 Final Ranking: 141
Do you like Peter Polansky?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Dominates While Bouchard Chokes On Bagel Sandwich; Serena, Djokovic Wednesday
- Federer opened his 2014 summer hardcourt campaign with a brisk 6-2, 6-0 victory over native son Peter Polansky in the second round of the Canadian Open Masters in Toronto.
The Swiss, who has twice won the title in Canada, only lost five points on first serve in the 52-minute blo...
- Roger Federer: I'm Not Just Playing For Grand Slams! [Video]
- doubt they have made a name for themselves and I think we have interesting times ahead."
Federer plays tonight against Canadian Peter Polansky.
"I will be playing on hard courts until Indian Wells next year. So from that standpoint it's just like a lot of hardcore tennis up such...
- Isner Upset, Stephens Wins; Federer, Bouchard Tuesday In Canada
- 1:00 pm
R Stepanek (CZE) vs G Monfils (FRA)
Not Before 3:00 pm
 R Gasquet (FRA) vs V Pospisil (CAN)
Not Before 7:00 pm
[WC] P Polansky (CAN) vs  R Federer (SUI)
 S Wawrinka (SUI) vs [Q] B Paire (FRA)
- Federer Rolls Day 1; Rafa, Sharapova Monday at French Open
- it's all great, so I'm happy the family is here."
Other Top 10-seeded winners Sunday were No. 6 Tomas Berdych who beat Canadian Peter Polansky 6-3, 6-4, 6-4; No. 8 Milos Raonic who defeated Aussie comer Nick Kyrgios 6-3, 7-6(1), 6-3; and No. 10 John Isner who squeezed by the equall...
- Davis Cup Preview: Federer, Murray Highlight First Round
- elite tier in 1981 and Japan bidding to reach the World Group quarterfinals for the first time.
R1: Kei Nishikori (JPN) v Peter Polansky (CAN)
R2: Go Soeda (JPN) v Frank Dancevic (CAN)
R3: Yuichi Sugita / Yasutaka Uchiyama (JPN) v Daniel Nestor / Vasek Pospisil (C...
- Djokovic Opens Summer Hardcourt Season Tuesday In Montreal; Nadal Playing Doubles
- in all-Spanish doubles.
Earlier today, Kei Nishikori dashed the hopes of the locals when he came back to beat Canadian qualifier Peter Polansky 4-6, 6-4, 6-2.
Denis Istomin kept Janko Tipsarevic in his funk defeating the Serb 6-4, 6-3. Tipsarevic, who'll likely fall outside the ...
- Roger Federer Roger Cup Toronto Interview
- himself a little bit more, I think.But still we have great assets in our game.
Q. You had an opportunity yesterday to hit with Peter Polansky on center who, of course, is a local boy around here. I know you've hit with him in the past, albeit sporadically. Have you seen any develo...
- Tennis-X.com Notes: Sharapova Illegally Coached to US Open Title
- at http://www.tennis-x.com/subscribe.php TENNIS-X NEWS, NOTES, QUOTES AND BARBSDonald Young lost to unseeded Canadian Peter Polansky in the US Open boy's event...From Xinhua: "Defending champion [Rafael] Nadal of Spain will have to quit the 500,000 U.S. dollars China Open...
Recent fan comments for Peter Polansky:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)