Peter Wessels - News and More
- Nationality: NED (Netherlands)
- Birthdate: May 07, 1978
- Age: 2019 years old
- Birthplace: Zwolle, The Netherlands
- Residence: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: 1996
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Peter Wessels?
Began playing tennis at age six by hitting hours and hours against the wall of family’s house until his parents took him to a tennis court... Father, Gert, is ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Ferrer Leads Bastad; Johnson on Grass at Newport; ATP Previews
Notes: No Top 20 players in the field...Wildcards went to Germans Florian Mayer, Marvin Moeller and Louis Wessels...Pulling from the event was just about every good player in the field, including Kevin Anderson, Roberto Bautista Agut, Pablo Carreno Bust...
- Roger Federer's Career 0-2 Comebacks [Chart]
- Open. Federer's nine are the most among all active players.
Roger Federer's Career 0-2 Comebacks (9)
2000 U.S. Open R128 -- def. Peter Wessels, 4-6, 4-6, 6-3, 7-5, 3-4, retired
2001 French Open R64 -- def. Sargis Sargsian, 4-6, 3-6, 6-2, 6-4, 9-7
2005 Miami Masters F -- def. Rafa...
- ATP Preview: Ordina Open, s'Hertogenbosch
- Gasquet opens against Belgian Olivier Rochus.
Ljubicic is the defending champion, in last year's final defeating Dutch qualifier Peter Wessels.
- Roddick Faces 6-foot-9 John Isner in Washington Final
- in the third set before being broken back).
The World No. 416 is the second-lowest-ranked player this year to reach an ATP final. Peter Wessels was ranked No. 488 going into ‘s-Hertogenbosch, where he eventually finished runner-up (falling to Ivan Ljubicic). He is bidding to become ...
- TENNIS-X NEWS, NOTES, QUOTES AND BARBS - June 26
- will try to become the first player to win Roland Garros and Wimbledon in the same year since Borg in 1980...Dutchman Peter "Nuclear" Wessels rose from 488 to No. 221 after his runner-up effort at the Ordina Open, losing to Ivan Ljubicic...In their ongoing plan to reduce doubles t...
- Nadal Wins Comfortable Opener at ATP Stockholm
- 1-2 citing a right knee injury.Home favorite and Wimbledon semifinalist Jonas Bjorkman thrilled the locals with a 7-5, 6-2 win over Peter Wessels. Bjorkman now faces countryman Robin Soderling in the second round.Swedish wildcard Andreas Vinciguerra, returning from a long-term injury,...
Recent fan comments for Peter Wessels: