Petra Kvitova - News and More
- Nationality: CZE ()
- Birthdate: March 08, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Bilovec, Czech Republic
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2006)
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Petra Kvitova?
Coached by David Kotyza; fitness coach is Marek Vseticek; trains at same club as Tomas Berdych and Lucie Safarova ... Father is Jiri (vice mayor); mother is Pa ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- WTA Miami Prediction: Pain, For You Viewers
- 4 Dominika Cibulkova nor No. 5 Simona Halep can challenge on a regular basis due to their tool sets or injuries. Lots of injuries. Petra Kvitova is out with a cut hand. Madison Keys is just returning from wrist surgery. Garbine Muguruza and Venus Williams are plagued by injuries and ...
- Serena Removes Herself from WTA Indian Wells; Preview
- the tournament were defending champ Victoria Azarenka who is tending to her new baby, Alize Cornet, Anna-Lena Friedsam, Karin Knapp, Petra Kvitova, Sloane Stephens and Serena Williams.
Now the tournament is without either of last year's finalists as the younger Williams fell 6-4, 6-...
- Serena Williams: 2016 Wasn't A Great Season
- and seeking her seventh Australian Open title, and with so many withdrawals from players like Victoria Azarenka, Madison Keys, Petra Kvitova and the continued suspension of Maria Sharapova, she's the favorite once again.
But her road is tough right away with Belinda Bencic in ...
- WTA Previews: Kerber, 6 of Top 10 in Sydney; Ho-Hum in Hobart
- (9) Vinci vs. Stephens, and (8) Vesnina vs. Vandeweghe (winner to meet Wozniacki)...Bencic and Bouchard received wildcards...Petra Kvitova and Karolina Pliskova withdrew from the event...Kuznetsova beat Puig in last year's final...Former champs in the field are Kuznetsova (2016...
- Tennis-X 2016 Awards: Tennis' Best Dopers, Tankers, Nutballs All Lauded
- earning Puerto Rico's fist-ever Olympic medal by a woman.
Prior to beating Kerber in the final she took out former Slam winner Petra Kvitova in the semis and former Slam winner Garbine Muguruza in the quarters. "I didn't lose," Kerber said. "She beat me. She played close to perfe...
- Following Left Wrist Surgery, Madison Keys Is Out Of The Australian Open
- this month.
Keys and Davenport will debut in February.
With this news, the Australian Open women's event will be without seeds Petra Kvitova, Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova and now Keys. ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think...
- Kvitova Rolls Petkovic in All-unseeded WTA Brisbane Final
- Petra Kvitova won the all-unseeded final of the Brisbane International in Australia on Saturday, easing past German Andrea Petkovic 6-1, 6-3 for her second career title. "It's strange, I won my first tournament of the season two years ago and did the same this year," Kvito...
- Women's Semifinal Preview: Kvitova, Sharapova, Azarenka Bid For No. 1 Ranking And Australian Open Final
- Azarenka, Kvitova Meet For WTA Champs Title; Del Potro, Tsonga Tangle In Vienna
- Roddick Retires, Kvitova Escapes Thursday at Australian Open
- Sharapova Nears No. 1 And Career Slam, Can Kvitova Stop Her In French Open Semifinals?
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final
- Venus Bagels Kvitova; Federer v Harrison, Djokovic, Roddick, Serena Today In Miami
Recent fan comments for Petra Kvitova:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)