Petra Kvitova - News and More
- Nationality: CZE ()
- Birthdate: March 08, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Bilovec, Czech Republic
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2006)
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Petra Kvitova?
Coached by David Kotyza; fitness coach is Marek Vseticek; trains at same club as Tomas Berdych and Lucie Safarova ... Father is Jiri (vice mayor); mother is Pa ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena Williams: 2016 Wasn't A Great Season
- and seeking her seventh Australian Open title, and with so many withdrawals from players like Victoria Azarenka, Madison Keys, Petra Kvitova and the continued suspension of Maria Sharapova, she's the favorite once again.
But her road is tough right away with Belinda Bencic in ...
- WTA Previews: Kerber, 6 of Top 10 in Sydney; Ho-Hum in Hobart
- (9) Vinci vs. Stephens, and (8) Vesnina vs. Vandeweghe (winner to meet Wozniacki)...Bencic and Bouchard received wildcards...Petra Kvitova and Karolina Pliskova withdrew from the event...Kuznetsova beat Puig in last year's final...Former champs in the field are Kuznetsova (2016...
- Tennis-X 2016 Awards: Tennis' Best Dopers, Tankers, Nutballs All Lauded
- earning Puerto Rico's fist-ever Olympic medal by a woman.
Prior to beating Kerber in the final she took out former Slam winner Petra Kvitova in the semis and former Slam winner Garbine Muguruza in the quarters. "I didn't lose," Kerber said. "She beat me. She played close to perfe...
- Following Left Wrist Surgery, Madison Keys Is Out Of The Australian Open
- this month.
Keys and Davenport will debut in February.
With this news, the Australian Open women's event will be without seeds Petra Kvitova, Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova and now Keys. ...
- Petra Kvitova Undergoes 3-Hour, 45-Minute Surgery To Repair Left Hand, Will Be Out Indefinitely
- trying to defend herself from a random burglar this morning, Petra Kvitova underwent nearly four hours of surgery to repair her left playing hand which was several damaged during the break-in.
In a statement from her camp, the surgery is said to have gone well however the 2-t...
- Support From Tennis Community Pours In For Petra Kvitova
- hearing the awful news of this morning's attack on Petra Kvitova, several players have already taken to social media to offer their support for the injured Czech star.
You can tell Kvitova is very well liked and regarded among her peers.
@Petra_Kvitova It's horrible and ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think...
- Kvitova Rolls Petkovic in All-unseeded WTA Brisbane Final
- Petra Kvitova won the all-unseeded final of the Brisbane International in Australia on Saturday, easing past German Andrea Petkovic 6-1, 6-3 for her second career title. "It's strange, I won my first tournament of the season two years ago and did the same this year," Kvito...
- Women's Semifinal Preview: Kvitova, Sharapova, Azarenka Bid For No. 1 Ranking And Australian Open Final
- Azarenka, Kvitova Meet For WTA Champs Title; Del Potro, Tsonga Tangle In Vienna
- Roddick Retires, Kvitova Escapes Thursday at Australian Open
- Sharapova Nears No. 1 And Career Slam, Can Kvitova Stop Her In French Open Semifinals?
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final
- Venus Bagels Kvitova; Federer v Harrison, Djokovic, Roddick, Serena Today In Miami
Recent fan comments for Petra Kvitova:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)