Petra Kvitova - News and More
- Nationality: CZE ()
- Birthdate: March 08, 1990
- Birthplace: Bilovec, Czech Republic
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: Pro (2006)
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 6
Do you like Petra Kvitova?
| Coached by David Kotyza; fitness coach is Marek Vseticek; trains at same club as Tomas Berdych and Lucie Safarova ... Father is Jiri (vice mayor); mother is Pa ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Czech Teammates Petra Kvitova And Karolina Pliskova Swap Coaches
- stars Petra Kvitova and Karolina Pliskova have swapped their coaches!
Kvitova will now be guided by Pliskova's former coach, Jiri Vanek. Pliskova will be led by Kvitova's longtime former coach David Kotyza.
Both coaches were available. Kvitova released Kotyza at the start of...
- 2016 WTA Year-End Top 20 Rankings: Kerber Climbs To No. 1; Vesnina, Konta Big Movers
Carla Suarez Navarro
- Roger Federer Among The Tennis Players To Congratulate Andy Murray On Finishing No. 1
A great match to end the @ATPWorldTour year between two champions. Congratulations @andy_murray year-end No.1! 👏— Petra Kvitova (@Petra_Kvitova) November 20, 2016
What a finish of the year for @andy_murray congrats! Champ— victoria azarenka (@vika7) Novemb...
- Czech's Fed Cup Title is 5th in Last 6 Years
- in Strasbourg, securing a fifth Fed Cup title over the last six years.
France's Caroline Garcia recorded singles wins over Petra Kvitova on Saturday and Karolina Pliskova on Sunday, but in the doubles decider she and Kristina Mladenovic lost to Pliskova and Barbora Strycova 7...
- France Hosts Dominating Czechs in Weekend Fed Cup Final
- this weekend when the Fed Cup final is held on indoor hardcourt on Nov. 12-13.
The Czechs, led by former Grand Slam champ Petra Kvitova and US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova, have won the Fed Cup in four of the last five years.
Kvitova said this year's final will be a li...
- Cibulkova Stuns No. 1 Kerber for WTA Finals Title
- she stopped the red-hot Kuznetsova in three sets.
After becoming the first WTA Finals debut player to raise the trophy since Petra Kvitova in 2011, she will rise to a career-high No. 5 ranking. it was her fourth title of the year, and she improves to 8-10 in career finals.
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I think...
- Kvitova Rolls Petkovic in All-unseeded WTA Brisbane Final
- Petra Kvitova won the all-unseeded final of the Brisbane International in Australia on Saturday, easing past German Andrea Petkovic 6-1, 6-3 for her second career title. "It's strange, I won my first tournament of the season two years ago and did the same this year," Kvito...
- Women's Semifinal Preview: Kvitova, Sharapova, Azarenka Bid For No. 1 Ranking And Australian Open Final
- Azarenka, Kvitova Meet For WTA Champs Title; Del Potro, Tsonga Tangle In Vienna
- Roddick Retires, Kvitova Escapes Thursday at Australian Open
- Sharapova Nears No. 1 And Career Slam, Can Kvitova Stop Her In French Open Semifinals?
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final
- Venus Bagels Kvitova; Federer v Harrison, Djokovic, Roddick, Serena Today In Miami
Recent fan comments for Petra Kvitova:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)