Philipp Kohlschreiber - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: October 16, 1983
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Augsburg, Germany
- Residence: Altstaetten, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Markus Wislsperger
Do you like Philipp Kohlschreiber?
Full name is Philipp Eberhard Hermann Kohlschreiber...Began playing tennis at age four...Parents Maria and Gerhard...His father used to operate a gas station... ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Miami Men's Preview: Djokovic Looks To Get Back On Track, Federer In The Field
- Swiss has proved me wrong yet again.
I think Novak will have something to prove after crashing out last week at Indian Wells to Phil Kohlschreiber. Federer, though, should be OK even with the Thiem loss, and my guess is he'll leave Florida happy as long as there's no injury.
So, on ...
- Federer, Nadal On Brink Of Indian Wells SF; Raonic, Thiem Set Saturday Meeting
- bit, and I cannot compete 100% tonight," said Monfils.
Thiem was a perfect 4-0 against Monfils who played so well in destroying Philipp Kohlschreiber last night. Thiem awarded Monfils a walkover in Dubai last year due to a back injury.
So Thiem, into his first Indian Wells semifinal, w...
- Federer, Nadal Close In On Indian Wells SF Showdown; Thiem v Monfils Tonight
- the same guys every single week.”
In the evening, Gael Monfils stretched his best start to a season to 15-3 after dominating Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-0, 6-2.
Monfils will take on No. 7 seed Dominic Thiem who knocked down giant Ivo Karlovic 6-4, 6-3.
"The previous days here in Ind...
- Djokovic Stunned By Kohlschreiber At Indian Wells; Federer, Nadal Advance
- Djokovic stumbled in the third round at Indian Wells Tuesday, falling to German veteran Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4, 6-4.
The 35-year-old Kohlschreiber entered the match 0-11 against No. 1s and 1-8 against Djokovic. The match was resumed from 1-0 in the first after rain Sunday night.
- Big 3 Federer, Nadal, Djokovic On Today At Indian Wells; Zverev Out
- of late evening showers at Indian Wells, Novak Djokovic was only able to play one against Philipp Kohlschreiber, so the Serb will be forced to finish today as part of a very star-heavy line which also includes Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
Djokovic's match was the only third roun...
- Nadal, Federer Open With Wins At Indian Wells; Djokovic Returns
- and Daniil Medvedev also were winners.
Monday will see the return of 5-time winner Novak Djokovic who meets German veteran Philipp Kohlschreiber for a 10th time, he leads 8-1 in their head-to-head.
Alexander Zverev faces countryman Jan-Lennard Struff and Milos Raonic meets former ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Robin Soderling in the press conference here said that his foot was hurting him and he maybe shouldn't have gone on court against Kohlschreiber. Last year at Wimbledon, you talked of some soreness after your quarterfinal with Berdych, and there was a little bit of a discussion about...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Toronto, Aug 13
- Nadal InterviewRogers Cup Toronto - August 13, 2010
R. NADAL/P. Kohlschreiber 3 6, 6 3, 6 4
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. You have always tough battles with Kohlschreiber on hardcourt. Is there any specific reason?RAFAEL NADAL: Well, he's well, first of all, every mat...
- Fognini Stuns Nadal In 5-Set Thriller, Serena Survives Threat At US Open; Federer v Kohlschreiber Saturday
- Nadal Denies Dimitrov In Basel, Federer Faces Kohlschreiber Thursday; Ferrer Withdraws From Valencia
- Federer Begins Clay Season Against Kohlschreiber in Monte Carlo; Raonic v. Gulbis Undercard
- Kohlschreiber Keeps Cool, Backhands Roddick out of Australian Open
- Roger Federer v David Goffin, Dominic Thiem v Philipp Kohlschreiber Friday In Halle
- The Andy Murray-Philipp Kohlschreiber Munich Final Has Been Postponed Until Monday
Recent fan comments for Philipp Kohlschreiber: